if mrn makes it throught tomorrow, the picks i made will have been correct. the only team i see even giving them trouble tomorrow is azure gaming because of demunlul and bloodwater being the horse with the strongest back in this tournament, but we'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    if mrn makes it throught tomorrow, the picks i made will have been correct. the only team i see even giving them trouble tomorrow is azure gaming because of demunlul and bloodwater being the horse with the strongest back in this tournament, but we'll see.
    I would have my money (if I had any) on Meat playground actually. I feel like they are the strongest of the remaining teams. Most of them have had some sort of LAN experience and they have performed well in the past. Though that was with Pobelter and the other guy they lost.

If they don't make it then I think Azg will since as you said, demunlul and bloodwater have been doing quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I would have my money (if I had any) on Meat playground actually. I feel like they are the strongest of the remaining teams. Most of them have had some sort of LAN experience and they have performed well in the past. Though that was with Pobelter and the other guy they lost.

If they don't make it then I think Azg will since as you said, demunlul and bloodwater have been doing quite well.
    Meh. Balls is good, but he's really only good at ezreal. Arthelon only plays elise and vladimir, even in solo queue. Pobelter and Lightsludge really did the majority of the carrying for meat playground. Lemongod is honestly not that great, and xhazzard had some success subbing for clg but their best showings have been with pobelter carrying them to victory. I have faith in clakeydee and megazero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    DJWheat can take a long walk off a short pier for all I care.
    "Good Guy University"
    - DJWheat
    *facepalm*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    Meh. Balls is good, but he's really only good at ezreal. Arthelon only plays elise and vladimir, even in solo queue. Pobelter and Lightsludge really did the majority of the carrying for meat playground. Lemongod is honestly not that great, and xhazzard had some success subbing for clg but their best showings have been with pobelter carrying them to victory. I have faith in clakeydee and megazero.
    Ya, it was really Pobelter doing most of the work, but oh well we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Rengar + Ori Stealth ult is favorite of mine. I can see Thresh + Ori ults working together quite nicely when he is released as well.
    Shaco jungling + Ori mid. Free kills at 6. Every time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I literally can't rage while listening to this. Like, at all. This is just awesome.

IT'S JUST SO DAMN HAPPY
    Lycoris confirmed best poster in thread? ^_^

Deleted
    i'm sure i'm not the only one here with a friend or two who is en elo hell and complains about it since he "doesn't" belong there... I got two friends who are in elo hell constantly playing ranked but stays down there.. they ofc blame everyone else for being bad and that they don't belong there.. Now, i used to play with them and some others and i can clearly say that it's where they belong, but how do i tell them?

Deleted
    "You belong where you are, if you didn't you wouldn't be there" - I tell my friend all the time. If you're so "good" why can't you carry 4 bads against 5 bads?

Read this section every day, I swear theres like 2-3 new posts about Elo hell and how people dont deserve to be there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Lycoris confirmed best poster in thread? ^_^
    Points were deducted for posting about DotA :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    You wish. That title is mine.
    I can share
    Share it with me D:
    I'm the best witty sidekick, u know it.

Deleted
    You wish. That title is mine.
    I can share
    You know that sig sure would look good on you...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Points were deducted for posting about DotA :>
    Deducted? You mean added?

Deleted

The day Voyboy became Voyman

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    i'm sure i'm not the only one here with a friend or two who is en elo hell and complains about it since he "doesn't" belong there... I got two friends who are in elo hell constantly playing ranked but stays down there.. they ofc blame everyone else for being bad and that they don't belong there.. Now, i used to play with them and some others and i can clearly say that it's where they belong, but how do i tell them?
    Just sympathise and be polite, theres no point in arguing with people over it, i meet them all the time

I have a shitty elo but I ain't running about saying it's everybody elses fault, I'll just pull myself our of it, or not, either way... it's a game ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    I just tend to ignore friends who are in their so called "Elo Hell" and just say "Yeah" "uh-huh" "really?" "wow" every time they say something, it's not really worth telling them cause they won't listen to what u have to say anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Deducted? You mean added?
    Lycoris pls, accually is DotA fan.
    manmode

The day Voyboy became Voyman
    I love doing that kinda stuff on olaf, don't have the skin though :<, was a cool moment ingame nevertheless.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-13 at 11:25 AM. Reason: said work instead of worth, derp

Deleted
    Oh you did it? Can I see? :>
    Can you share?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Lycoris pls, accually is DotA fan.
    wat u got problem? fite me irl

Deleted
    Yeah I said we'd form a crimefighting trio
    For great justice

10+ Year Old Account
    Re: Voyman.

Wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    PhantomL0rd's reaction is probably the same as anybody who has their pentakill denied by a damn Nunu. Always hate when I get a quadrakill only to have the last guy just get away.
    I actually laughed when he threw away his headset.
    I am a bad person :<

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 12:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Re: Voyman.

Wow.
    Didn't see yesterday?
    You should watch the VODs when they're up, 2 pentakills that night.

Deleted
    -PL Video snip-

PhantomL0rd's reaction is probably the same as anybody who has their pentakill denied by a damn Nunu. Always hate when I get a quadrakill only to have the last guy just get away.
    I'll link the same thing I did on Reddit:

Deleted
    I'll link the same thing I did on Reddit:

[video=youtube;UVFbs_hAJrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVFbs_hAJrc[video]
    Pros in charge of not watching map. He had turned around for like a full 5 seconds.
    [video=youtube;iKD-sJBofS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKD-sJBofS4[video]

I really don't get why people care about pentas so much. ._.