Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    These haters are simply expressing their opinions in the designated thread. I've noticed that a large fraction of the fan-base can't seem to handle other people not liking the show and posting about it. Their problem. Not the problem of those expressing their opinions.
    There's always two sides of that coin: the overzealous fanboys who harass anyone talking against what they love, and the haters who simply hate and spam oneliners like "it's GAY, faggots" because they can.

Regular and well-put opinions are always important, but they have a tendency of getting lost between those two extreme groups.

(I've already said before what I think of opinions. They're important, but if someone's wrong, they're wrong. You can't deny that because "opinionz, lolz".)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You run too damn fast. I'm fat, you know. :/
    Good workout then!
    I don't see anything wrong with someone expressing his/her opinion. It's up to the others that disagree to deal with this.
    ASDFASDFASDFASDF
    There have been plenty of people showing their disliking for this game in this thread, and barely ever have they been shunned unless they were extremely uninformed / biased.
    Because this thread is the League of Legends Thread in the League of Legends subforum, this is the place to take whatever concerns you have.
    A place for chatting in fun stuff isn't. Despite that, have you seen the 'haters' post?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Good workout then!
    You try being almost 2 meters tall and weighing 160kg. :D
    I don't see anything wrong with someone expressing his/her opinion. It's up to the others that disagree to deal with this.
    Problem with this when it comes to MLP is that it's pretty much always not "Meh, I don't really like it. Just can't get past the ridiculously girlish design" but rather "LOLOLOL you guyz R gay haha wathcing litle girsl's show!11". I personally could not care less for MLP either way, but as I am a huge fan of Manga and Anime I can empathize with others getting shunned like that for no reason other than ignorance of the posters.

ASDFASDFASDFASDF
    Yes please?

Because this thread is the League of Legends Thread in the League of Legends subforum, this is the place to take whatever concerns you have.
    A place for chatting in fun stuff isn't. Despite that, have you seen the 'haters' post?
    And a megathread without any specific forum section to this phenomena isn't? What? I've seen some ridiculous hater posts, yeah, and plenty of people that were simply stating their opinions have also been shunned to death. This is what I'm talking about.

Deleted
    Yes please?
    I find your statement highly disagreeable.

And a megathread without any specific forum section to this phenomena isn't? What? I've seen some ridiculous hater posts, yeah, and plenty of people that were simply stating their opinions have also been shunned to death. This is what I'm talking about.
    There's a thread about the show in the cinema section if you feel like talking about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Truthfully I've never really understood why someone would post in a thread about why they dislike something, only with the intention of posting that they dislike it and nothing more. I can understand posting youre dislike of whatever to start a topic and discuss how it could be made/done better or whatever. But if all you're going to do is say "Hey I don't like this." and that's it...then what's the point? The thread is about talking about the topic at hand, typically started by people who enjoy/like that topic, so posting that you dislike it just to post that seems...trolly to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Truthfully I've never really understood why someone would post in a thread about why they dislike something, only with the intention of posting that they dislike it and nothing more. I can understand posting youre dislike of whatever to start a topic and discuss how it could be made/done better or whatever. But if all you're going to do is say "Hey I don't like this." and that's it...then what's the point? The thread is about talking about the topic at hand, typically started by people who enjoy/like that topic, so posting that you dislike it just to post that seems...trolly to me.
    You answered yourself.

I find your statement highly disagreeable.
    Okay. That's fine with me.

There's a thread about the show in the cinema section if you feel like talking about it.
    I didn't know about this. All I see is the megathread getting bumped to the front page from time to time, and this is probably the biggest reason how people end up expressing their opinions there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been knifed though.
    Yet. What hasn't been can still be.

What I have done, can not be undone.

(Bored as hell. Teachers going on two-hour BLABLABALLABBALALBALLAB-sprees are pretty boring to listen to.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the teacher. I'm pretty sure I could make for a good 2 hr blabla-spree.

Well, two hours without a break and a teacher who just talks without emotion makes for a rather uneventful day.
    (It's actually starting to go past two hours now.)

By the way Riot, where is Karma rework pls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Yes, but I wouldn't recommend it. AD Eve was already shaky in the jungle after her rework. Then season 3 jungle came along and went, "lolnope, you can't do this anymore." Most people I see jungling Eve in S3 are playing her AP.
    Actually, she has a much easier time in the jungle as AD, and her early ganks are a lot more stable, I can personally vouch for that :P The problem with AD Eve (and the reason I switched to AP) is that she will get a buttload of kills early by virtue of her chasing power and diving ability, but she doesn't do anything with them past midgame. AP Eve can skirt in and out of combat or just wait until it's already in full swing until making her appearance, then burst people down quite harshly. AD Eve falls off hard late game because she's an insanely squishy assassin as AD who relies on auto-attacks (by virtue of her E). You can still contribute a lot of damage and disruption to a team fight, but you have to pick your moment extremely carefully and gtfo the moment someone turns to you. Waiting for all their stuns to be on CD is as good a time as any for instance, as long as it's not too late and they'll mop up your team instantly.

This is all tried and tested btw (at roughly 1k elo), buuuuuut... you're still at risk of being counterjungled unless you're very careful. Stealth, bushes and patience are your friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd hardly call bushes Eve's friend. There just might be that friendly neighbourhood Enemy jungler Jax waiting in them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I'd hardly call bushes Eve's friend. There just might be that friendly neighbourhood Enemy jungler Jax waiting in them.
    Well, yeah, but that goes for anyone doesn't it

Deleted
    Hah. I ended up watching http://www.youtube.com/v/FuxLxrRN1Fo for some unexplained reason. Nothing all that special, but one thing made my sides burst: 3:30ish: TheOddOne gets his Shy ult blocked by an Anivia wall. His comment? "WTF? Did I just pull a HotshotGG? That wall was so small even Hotshot should jump over it." I'm still smirking. :D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Well, yeah, but that goes for anyone doesn't it
    Even more so for Eve, because it doesn't warn her that's she's about to walk into something where her stealth does not work due to the short range.

Deleted
    Is Vi still bugged or something? I heard she had a lot of bugs but when ever I saw someone playing her, I didn't really remember seeing anything like that...?

Either way, I'm going to play her now for the first time lol. Let's see how it goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there's a lot of bug fixes upcoming.

Deleted
    I obviously lost lol.

This is why I don't like to play bruisers, I'm never hitting my targets, even after using ulti, I suck with bruisers lol.

It's just weird lol. Even with a phage, meh. Team didn't really help either.