Flask price increased QQ..
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    I feel like the Rengar "buffs" won't be enough to make him better than he is right now but... we will see. Diana's sound more promising, though. I might just grab her if I can...

Talon is the one that confuses me the most. While I'm sure the biggest reason of the numbers nerf is because they fixed his E, I'm sure in the end it's gonna be a nerf in the biggest picture... Probably he needs them, though. I'll watch the video now, let's see what they say! EDIT: oh okay okay, it is supposed to be a nerf in the end MAKES SENSE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Flask price increased QQ..
    But so is its' effectiveness. Not as much as the price, at least in the health portion, but it's still something.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Depending on my cash, I might pick it up on first or second back. Will depend on the lane and what AD carry I have.
    Was more thinking about starting with it. Usually I never go for a flask after start. Not really sure why.

Also yeah, flask cost is increased, but that's just because you could start with a good amount of potions, wards or even regen items on the side. Now you can't afford as many things if you buy it.

---

By the way, just a general question: what kind of mouse do you guys use when playing the game? Right now I'm using a Logitech G700 myself, but I bought it back when I was more focused on MMOs.

I was maybe thinking of getting something from SteelSeries, like a Sensei, which is a lot more tailored for games like LoL. Partly since I'm thinking of ordering a headset from them soon anyway (the Siberia v2 one, which I recommend highly).

I'm just asking though, partly because I'm curious and partly because I want to make sure I'm making the right choice or if there is something better out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that, but I feel for an AD carry it's really hard to get away from starting boots +3.

As to the mouse: I've got a Razer Diamondback. I'm quite picky about what I want. This I initially got for PvP in WoW, but it works really well for LoL as well.

I use a Razer Naga 2012, and (at least for WoW) I don't think I could play with a mouse with significantly less buttons again :P Way too used to having a bunch of stuff on my mouse(like my PTT button, would be awkward to use a keyboard button for that)
    I like that it's not that big and has a ton of buttons. For non-MMOs I could probably use a mouse with just 2 extra buttons.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Yeah actually, I tend to start boots + pots too, simply because I like to be able to follow up my support's actions fast enough in case I'm standing a bit back.

Also, Diamondback huh? I tried to look it up just now, but didn't find it.
    The Naga has too many buttons for me. Not to mention I have pretty big thumbs so I'd probably end up pressing too many of them at the same time.

Deleted
    I'm using Logitech G9 and I praise it. Nothing excessively fancy, but a precise and good tool. :3

Deleted
    I'm using some sort of ambidextrous mouse by Logitech. Not that I'm actually ambidextrous, I just thought it felt nice in the store.

Deleted
    Visual Upgrade for Annie.

Dat Tibbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    By the way, just a general question: what kind of mouse do you guys use when playing the game? Right now I'm using a Logitech G700 myself, but I bought it back when I was more focused on MMOs.
    Apple mouse & keyboard.

Deleted

I was maybe thinking of getting something from SteelSeries, like a Sensei, which is a lot more tailored for games like LoL. Partly since I'm thinking of ordering a headset from them soon anyway (the Siberia v2 one, which I recommend highly).

I'm just asking though, partly because I'm curious and partly because I want to make sure I'm making the right choice or if there is something better out there.
    rAZER nAGA hEX

Deleted
    Razer Imperator here. Nothing fancy, just like having the extra buttons :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah actually, I tend to start boots + pots too, simply because I like to be able to follow up my support's actions fast enough in case I'm standing a bit back.

Also, Diamondback huh? I tried to look it up just now, but didn't find it.
    The Naga has too many buttons for me. Not to mention I have pretty big thumbs so I'd probably end up pressing too many of them at the same time.
    Think it's an old version of this one: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-deathadder

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Wow. New Tibbers looks damn awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Apple mouse & keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account

Logitech M705. It has a few extra buttons which I just use for vent/mumble/etc. I really like it. I never understood the draw of getting a razor with all those buttons and I would probably fat finger the wrong ones all the time.

That Annie update came out of no where. I wish it had come sooner, I would have bought Gothic Annie.

didn't get to watch it this time but apparently najin sword have found the way to kill KT rolster b's Score. rebroadcast is tomorrow. can't wait to actually watch the games.

spoiler: Najin Sword 3-1 in the first best of 5

Yeah, the reason I want a SteelSeries is because they look cool, are pretty minimalistic in design, but complex in their technology. I don't really need all the buttons.
    I've just been a fan of their other products, like headsets and mousepads, for a while. Was thinking of getting one of their mice too, they look pretty neat.

Most people seem to be fans of Logitech or Razer though. Can't blame you; Logitech stuff never breaks (in my experience) and Razer has some pretty good functionality.

---

On another note: Annie visual upgrade? That was unexpected, but she looks a lot better. Especially Tibbers, he looks badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well that didn't take very long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Well that didn't take very long.
    Dude Apple is so bad sellout hipster obviously PC is superior.

Posted from Iphone 5