It seems ranked is back ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Dude, I feel that way about everyone I get in ranked with.
    I have every champ but Graves, but they all seem to have like 20, it drives me crazy.
    And it's funny when someone in Ranked either asked you to get Graves for him, or your team begs you to play Graves instead of any other ADC.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

And you don't understand why lol, it's so bad when this happens

Graves isnt the end all be all ADC. he is a SAFE pick, so i guess in soloque he is really good, since he req's less "skill" than ez does. i personally prefer twitch :-D. a good support makes twitch snowball vs any adc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Graves isnt the end all be all ADC. he is a SAFE pick, so i guess in soloque he is really good, since he req's less "skill" than ez does. i personally prefer twitch :-D. a good support makes twitch snowball vs any adc
    From what I find, Twitch is one of the few ADC's that can withstand Draven and put out some insane early game damage much like Draven. The great thing about Twitch is that he's good all game as it currently stands, if you know how to play him in team fights he's very strong. Draven is great too, in fact I just lost 3 in a row and then played Draven and needless to say I won (I love kiting Riven's with red buff).
    Hey everyone

You're being mean kiting Rivens Duronos, you always should give Riven kills U_u lol

I usually play support roles, such as Blitz or Nunu as I simply enjoy helping the ADC getting a ton of kills.
    But I saw Draven on sale the other day, and bought him along with the skin.

Holy jeebus this guy has some mechanics to figure out. I have a really hard time poking or even simply just getting kills with him.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

I once Kited and Irelia all the way down midl ane as Ashe, then turned round and killed her for the ace.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    You're being mean kiting Rivens Duronos, you always should give Riven kills U_u lol
    Meh, I was laughing hysterically, she was like "Fuck, he's raping me" and I was like "Not really, you're just stupid".

It's really simple, start spinning blades up, press w for speed and attack speed boost, when she starts jumping (you're attacking during all of this before hand ofc) you use e (the knock to the side, not really knockback) and stop her in her tracks... gg.

EDIT: When you catch an axe, you're w refreshes if anyone didn't know.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Uwibami View Post
    I usually play support roles, such as Blitz or Nunu as I simply enjoy helping the ADC getting a ton of kills.
    But I saw Draven on sale the other day, and bought him along with the skin.

Holy jeebus this guy has some mechanics to figure out. I have a really hard time poking or even simply just getting kills with him.
    I bought him some time ago, not on sale sadly and for the first 5 games i was almost giving up because yet i didn't had understand the mechanics of the axe i'm still lost to do so in team fights where rainbowns happens everywhere and get lost D: . I find Draaaaaven very unique and awesome but it just get time to get used to his mechanics.

If you're standing still and throw a axe it will go back to you or just a bit at the side
    If you're chasing it will stop ahead of you
    And if you're poking/retreating you throw it and imediatly run back and it will go behind you.
    Don't forget everytime you catch an axe Blood Rush CD will be refreshed that makes him one of the best chasers in the game.

I hope this helped you

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    I bought him some time ago, not on sale sadly and for the first 5 games i was almost giving up because yet i didn't had understand the mechanics of the axe i'm still lost to do so in team fights where rainbowns happens everywhere and get lost D: . I find Draaaaaven very unique and awesome but it just get time to get used to his mechanics.

If you're standing still and throw a axe it will go back to you or just a bit at the side
    If you're chasing it will stop ahead of you
    And if you're poking/retreating you throw it and imediatly run back and it will go behind you.
    Don't forget everytime you catch an axe Blood Rush CD will be refreshed that makes him one of the best chasers in the game.

I hope this helped you

Now that is some very solid advice which I did not know. I'll have to try him out some more then. Seems the girlfriend will have to settle with my raging a little bit longer!

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

I'm glad i helped, its funny most of my Draaaaven games or i get fed or i get shut down hard

Deleted
    I just had to report the entire enemy team for verbal abuse/negative attitude.

Holy crap. We stomped them. Hard. They started flaming everyone; me especially because I was camping their lanes "omg noob elise camp more", "elise so easy to play noob" and so on. Quite amusing though. =p

I never putted a game at this point yet lol, but some people are just bad losers and we all have to deal with it, when i'm losing hard i try to get the best out, making jokes how i died, can't think of any other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    From what I find, Twitch is one of the few ADC's that can withstand Draven and put out some insane early game damage much like Draven. The great thing about Twitch is that he's good all game as it currently stands, if you know how to play him in team fights he's very strong. Draven is great too, in fact I just lost 3 in a row and then played Draven and needless to say I won (I love kiting Riven's with red buff).
    Hm. Might need to up my Twitch game then.

And for some reason, Dravens get to have a Blitzcrank support so often... One grab + Draven burst = dead rat.

I tried Twitch when he was free and i didn't liked and i despise stealth champions(Shaco, Twitch, Eve, etc...)

Lol the pro plays XD too bad you can't do this anymore lol

Deleted
    so.. i played adc ezreal, played very well won bot lane and won a bunch of fights.. only died twice..

so the problem is my team and enemie team "raging" on me for buying trinity force instead of gauntlets.. because apparently trinity force is a super shitty item that i should never buy for ezreal..?? did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    so.. i played adc ezreal, played very well won bot lane and won a bunch of fights.. only died twice..

so the problem is my team and enemie team "raging" on me for buying trinity force instead of gauntlets.. because apparently trinity force is a super shitty item that i should never buy for ezreal..?? did i miss something?
    Gauntlet is better because it's AoE and has a slow, as well as giving you a bit of mana/armor.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU