man i hate when my own team mate cunt-er jungle my jungle by leaving 1 small wraiths/wolves -_- makes me sad all the time
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I do none of the above.
    ....You are Dutch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    man i hate when my own team mate cunt-er jungle my jungle by leaving 1 small wraiths/wolves -_- makes me sad all the time
    Lol, I always make that same pun.

Hai all back from my hiatus from LoL.

Will try ranked again later and hope i win.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

In before Crit Nasus fotm...
    3.5k hits, that's enough to 5 shot a whole team...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Well, the enemy team could arguably be blamed for letting him power up his Q so much. ^^ Still, amusing watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hai all back from my hiatus from LoL.

Will try ranked again later and hope i win.
    your teammates will betray you........

good luck though :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    your teammates will betray you........

good luck though :P
    Pretty much :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You're a Dutch guy on EUNE?
    I have to travel 2 hours now for an 1 hour trip (Lelystad > Utrecht) :<
    Add me on LoL if you want, username is in sig.
    Yay offtopic!
    Yep. And I have 45-60 minutes trip on a regular day from Dordrecht -> Utrecht. Workwork... Are you anywhere near Kanaleneiland by any chance? I wouldn't mind having someone who is closer to my age to talk about games (and get further than the usual 40-50 year old that has children and a console at home ). Small world we live in.
    I'll throw you an invite (Hybr1dth).

To go slightly ontopic:
    My experiences with Akali are as follows.
    Start lane, outpoke/damage her, maybe even kill her once or twice.
    She hits level 6.
    If you aren't at your tower at this point, she will dive you and keep diving you until you die, or are Darius.
    From experience I can tell you that as Jayce even when you outCS her badly, and have a 2-0 score, she WILL win 1v1 if you are below 80% health. Same goes against Darius, but yeah, he don't have no insane gap closer.

Imagine that. Darius' pull turning into Akali's ultimate. Nice.
    Last edited by mmocfd0f55852f; 2013-02-14 at 12:44 PM.

I hate that Riven change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    "I like to watch Start Craft II but i don't enjoy playing it because i suck"
    StarCraft is a far more intuitive game and as you just implied, you have prior knowledge of how it works and what units exist.
    Let me re frame this I started Playing lol because I was watching SC II streams on Dreamhack, I also played HON at the time and i came across a stream of LOL, While i had experience in HON I had 0 Knowledge of what was LOL, i felt in love because i just loved the cartoony grafics, and the same thing could be applied here.

I started to watch the stream while i was waiting for more SCII and ended up up seeing quit some games. I would be WTF?? If Lux out of no were had plate armor?? Or if Cho'gath turned into a fish and then a Dinosaur skeleton, this one actually happen, it took me some time to realized it was different skins (talking about cho'Gath) but it was because i know what skins were because of HON now take in mind some one who doesn't know what skins are. They would think that it is another champion that plays similar, that they are from the same family or something, think about tekkan and all the guys from the Hichima Family that have the same combat sytle and when you play mokojim you take some think till you figure it out who you are playing.

NA is back up

Deleted
    So what exactly does the Riven change mean? I haven't had my coffee yet, so I'm a bit blargh, and have the dumb. What does it imply?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    So what exactly does the Riven change mean? I haven't had my coffee yet, so I'm a bit blargh, and have the dumb. What does it imply?
    Looks like weaker early game, but if she falls behind (Being camped) having 0 AD won't affect her as much as it did

These changes should offer Riven players new rune and item beyond simply stacking attack damage. In addition, they should slightly reduce her early lane snowballing, but increase her ability to recover if she falls behind.
    Runic Blade
    Adjusted damage to 15-45% of her total Attack Damage (based on champion level) from 5-15 (+0.5 bonus attack damage)
    Broken Wings
    Fixed a bug that was causing Broken Wings to improperly apply it’s splash damage if Valor was cast too recently

Deleted
    Yeah, I read the patch notes, I just couldn't interpret them :P

Ha play Heartseeker Vayne win ranked match

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Looks like weaker early game, but if she falls behind (Being camped) having 0 AD won't affect her as much as it did
    from what I understood though, if she gets a lot of AD her passive is actually going to hit harder?

At least if I understood this correctly.

Yes, it now scales entirely off of her total AD, instead of having some base damage and scaling a tiny bit off of her bonus AD. At least, that's what I understood of it.

It means that Riven won't suffer as much from being behind as her AD-gain from leveling up will keep her damage from her passive relevant.

Also Jayce Bond is now available and its the valentines day skin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So one interesting thing I'm seeing is the ability for certain AP casters to get 32-40% spell vamp. Basically you go revolver into Spirit of the Spectral Wraith and then another revolver which will probably sit at that for a bit until you get another item. You use the Spirit of the Spectral Wraith to allow you to mass farm everything including wraiths/wolves and win the game by getting more gold than the other guy and out sustaining everything.

Only two champions I've seen this done on so far is Mordekaiser and Vlad. Nientonsoh was the guy who did it on Vlad and pretty much he would be able to heal himself back full hp instantly and farmed everything there was for a gold advantage. Got to the point where he could actually 1v2 people and this was a high elo game.

Probably not the safest way of doing it because you depend on the game lasting for you to get an item advantage over everyone else, but it's certainly hilarious when you have 40% spell vamp.
    Back when spell vamp in Gunblade wasn't Unique, it was easy to reach about 100% spell vamp as Akali.

Now THAT was hilarious.