Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    I was actually wondering about that. so, it applies it for each dot tick or what?
    Sorry for the late responce, was watching Thor. It refreshes for every dot tick, and it does full damage now, so even more OP... which it allready was...

10+ Year Old Account
    EUW starting to fuck up again... Just 'lost contact with maestro' during my second promotional game in champion select. Back to 78 points.

WHY SO MUCH HATE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    EUW starting to fuck up again... Just 'lost contact with maestro' during my second promotional game in champion select. Back to 78 points.

WHY SO MUCH HATE
    I've just had "Data Execution Prevention has closed League of Legends to protect your computer".
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    No guys, THIS is teemo.

(linked cause huge)
    Rofl. I was not expecting that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    No guys, THIS is teemo.

(linked cause huge)
    CAPTAIN TEEMOO ON DUTY!

For you Warmog-haters out there, the passive regen has been reduced to 1% max health on the PBE.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account

Super new sexy health bars, yey for having a high end pc.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    [video=youtube;4iiZ_OqC1TM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4iiZ_OqC1TM[video]

Super new sexy health bars, yey for having a high end pc.
    Mord's and Rumble's look pretty neat, all do, especially Rumble's.

stunk in gold forever now ... just had a game 30-13, our team somehow went full rambo mode then we lose late game because none of our team have cc champs -.-....

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone notice how this game has turned into a total bruiser/tankfest? The winner is determined by how much HP the team has. It's getting annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    Anyone notice how this game has turned into a total bruiser/tankfest? The winner is determined by how much HP the team has. It's getting annoying.
    Whoever rushes Warmog's first wins?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    A new PBE build is up:

Surrender @ 20

Reign of Gaming

Highlights include a tweak to Taric's passive (his base AD was reduced, but now his AAs deal bonus magic damage based on his maximum mana, instead of regenerating mana, and his mana costs to W and E have been reduced to compensate for that change), another tweak to BoTRK, a nerf to Garen's W passive (the Armor and MR bonus now only applies to bonus Armor and MR instead of total) and the teased Soraka skin is here!
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Oh wow that Garen nerf is going to hurt.

Question to all the Vi junglers, do your go 21/9 or 9/21 masteries?

My goodness, i just saw the pbe patch notes and Vi is getting nerfed again. Seriously.
    Last edited by mrpoker; 2013-02-16 at 08:00 AM.

Deleted
    I'm currently using 21/9 myself, with a decent start she comes out of the jungle at almost full health anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Oh wow that Garen nerf is going to hurt.
    It's a loss of ~13 Armor and ~10 MR at level 18 for him.

One big change that was kind of lost in the Quinn reveal was Taric's armor aura was nerfed to 10% of his armor, down from a fixed number, meaning a Taric player will have to build armor items to match the old numbers, which also nerfs his laning phase as a support because Riot thinks he makes a duo too durable in lane.

The change to BoTRK is interesting, as AAs now heal you for 30% of your total AD, instead of % lifesteal it currently has, meaning that while it doesn't scale with crits, the heal is not subject to damage reductions from armor and % damage reduction effects. (i.e. Garen's W active) That change screams more of a melee and ranged ADC item now, notably it'll probably make Fiora a bit better because of her high AD.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-16 at 08:15 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's a loss of ~13 Armor and ~10 MR at level 18 for him.

One big change that was kind of lost in the Quinn reveal was Taric's armor aura was nerfed to 10% of his armor, down from a fixed number, meaning a Taric player will have to build armor items to match the old numbers, which also nerfs his laning phase as a support because Riot thinks he makes a duo too durable in lane.
    Yeah fml again, since Taric was my most commonly played support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Yeah fml again, since Taric was my most commonly played support.
    Odd though that they nerf the dominant supports instead of buffing the weak ones. Soraka and Janna were nerfed to oblivion, Sona was hit hard but still sees play, Lulu was nerfed because her capabilites as an AP were too stronk, and now Taric get the nerfs. Does Riot want people to play Nami and Karma now? (Nami gets nothing but buffs, and I can't recall Karma ever getting nerfed.)

ETA: Xypherous posted about the reasoning for these set of changes. In addition, Vayne, Tristana, and Ashe are getting buffs to their AS gains per level.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-16 at 08:31 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Thoughts on the new Soraka skin? I found it a bit underwhelming

Deleted
    Haven't really bothered judging yet due to no particle effects. Guessing it will be a reboot of Battle Priestess, but with more padded cloth and less plate. I'll admit I'm a sucker for robes that open up below the waist, though. I'll also admit I never play Soraka anyway. :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The change to BoTRK is interesting, as AAs now heal you for 30% of your total AD, instead of % lifesteal it currently has, meaning that while it doesn't scale with crits, the heal is not subject to damage reductions from armor and % damage reduction effects. (i.e. Garen's W active) That change screams more of a melee and ranged ADC item now, notably it'll probably make Fiora a bit better because of her high AD.
    BotRK was allready an item that you would only get on characters that weren't crit-heavy, using it on Jax, Xin or Renekton made them tank-destroyers. (Renekton's W triggers the passive 2-3x, Jax has shitload of AS and so does Xin). I'm considering going to get this new BotRK on Riven, after I get a black cleaver, since it stacks off "Total AD" and gives Riven even more chase-potential, 30% Total AD lifesteal with 330~ AD Riven, yeah... that's 100 hp back per hit... with increased AS...
    So I'm not even sure why the hell they want to turn it into a "carry" item, when it obviously wasn't in the past, and probably still won't be, unless they're not really AD-dependant early like Kog'maw.