Deleted
    Yay, another episode of random japanese being thrown about!

And my friends are rude, calling me a bringer of misfortune when I spectate their games. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Urusai, baka.
    Hai, hai, boku ga baka desu yo~
    Saa, oshiouki no jikan nee~ (*Muchi* (ムチ, google-translate Japanese to English))
    Sasuga boku no onii-sama~

Zefie-niisama♥♥♥

@On topic: Zefie-niisama is correct, as you've already figured that one out, thus refraining from commenting on that point, while you can still argue.
    Soon, a new carry will be born and with the wings of companionship, I ought to at least once ask you out, onii-sama. Maybe not now, but in a future not so far, far away, where the country filled with the dreams of billions of men should we seek each other and devote our bodies to do explicit stuff~
    No resources, no worries to wait untill I unleash another buckload of damage. Tryndamere, would you do the honor of supervising our future marrige between nii-sama and I?

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Don't do it! He has a promising life ahead of him!
    Let. Zefie-niisama. Kill. Him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post

And my friends are rude, calling me a bringer of misfortune when I spectate their games. ;_;
    At least they don't say that when you join their games

Deleted

Not sure if actually happy about random japanese or not, I can leave if you want me to :/

Deleted
    If I was sarcastic, I would be spamming spoiler tags or strikeouts and stuffs. I'm kind enough to not hide my text with efeedc. :x

At least they don't say that when you join their games

Deleted
    If I was sarcastic, I would be spamming spoiler tags or strikeouts and stuffs. I'm kind enough to not hide my text with efeedc. :x
    Then I will change my responce from that gif to this gif.
    Efeedc is cool brah, but strikeout is nice aswell.

Deleted
    Gotta love Brock man.

Deleted
    Has lux ulti range been nerfed? Hadn't played in a while and did so today. Ulti didn't even reach from own base to inhibitor, not even close. I thought it was much longer than that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Has lux ulti range been nerfed? Hadn't played in a while and did so today. Ulti didn't even reach from own base to inhibitor, not even close. I thought it was much longer than that?
    Was it in a TT? The last time I played her in a TT, it was extremely short. Haven't played her in a 5's game in a while, so haven't noticed anything there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Was it in a TT? The last time I played her in a TT, it was extremely short. Haven't played her in a 5's game in a while, so haven't noticed anything there.
    no, summoners rift

I just remember it being way longer.. like a couple weeks ago.

I could also just be wrong, but yeah.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-02-17 at 02:36 AM.

Deleted

oh man lolking now shows you if you are on promotion match >_>

just got trolled so hard by this idiot because i was on promotion match...... so sad (but i got through phew....)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Wow, Olaf got hit that hard?
    He's got less than 5 percentage points of win rate more than Karma. She was getting lonely in that tier, I guess. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    League Point gains and losses have been adjusted to make it possible to escape Divison 1 of a tier without sacrificing livestock to the Riot gods: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/02...bug-fixes.html
    In addition, you have a longer grace period after advancing before you can be demoted.

So much better, before the fix my league point gains were looking like this. 60 + 80 + 90 + 95 + 97 - 79 - 60. After the change was implemented it went 60 + 82 + 100 and now I qualify for a promotion to Silver.

Off Topic: Really have never understood why people insist on speaking Chinese/Japanese and act like they're cute, if you want to talk like that please go to a thread more appropriate/create your own thread/message eachother.

On Topic: Wriggle's only has a 25% chance to proc, doesn't someone like, for example, Jax get a bigger benefit from it, especially due to him needing AS items?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    Off Topic: Really have never understood why people insist on speaking Chinese/Japanese and act like they're cute, if you want to talk like that please go to a thread more appropriate/create your own thread/message eachother.
    Chinese? Really dude?
    It's not about being cute, it's about sending a message.
    If people want to express themselves in another language which the receiving end understands, why shouldn't they be allowed to do it? It obviously doesn't mean you have to read it if it isn't directed at you. I do it for fun, why should I stop when I'm enjoying myself while doing it? I honestly don't see the problem here.
    You must be fun at parties....
    On Topic: Wriggle's only has a 25% chance to proc, doesn't someone like, for example, Jax get a bigger benefit from it, especially due to him needing AS items?
    Faster AS = More wriggles procs so yes.

Because, Monado, it likely has nothing to do with league. I've got to voice my opinion, since the 900 or so pages mark, the consistency of league related topics has fallen drastically. It'd be nice if the anime or manga related topics be kept in their respective forums, no? At first it was like, " Oh, a little here and there is fine" but half pages gets a bit much.

On the Wriggle's conversation, what time do you guys find it appropriate for you to sell it for another item?

Getting pretty sick of how Riot thinks I want to have my login screen music/animation turned on constantly no matter how many times I turn it off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Getting pretty sick of how Riot thinks I want to have my login screen music/animation turned on constantly no matter how many times I turn it off.
    You're back! :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Because, Monado, it likely has nothing to do with league. I've got to voice my opinion, since the 900 or so pages mark, the consistency of league related topics has fallen drastically. It'd be nice if the anime or manga related topics be kept in their respective forums, no? At first it was like, " Oh, a little here and there is fine" but half pages gets a bit much.

On the Wriggle's conversation, what time do you guys find it appropriate for you to sell it for another item?
    League of Legends thread is usually the place where it gets the most off-topic, all the other threads are almost always on-topic. This is basically a chat thread which was created for League players to talk with eachother, play with eachother etc. This is the only place where it does go off-topic.
    And to be perfectly honest with you, I have seen more Japanese here than I've seen in the Anime Chat Thread. So this is basically the only place where it happens. Just saiyan.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 11:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    You're back! :3
    He was back 20 min ago, he posted in the vent thread in all caps.