10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    They probably are not bots, but players that only attempt to backcap bases in Dominion. Happens once in a while, Zilean is a common champion that is used for that purpose.
    Yeah, but having only lvl5 boots whole game and avoiding ALL people? Is it fun to sit in bushes while enemy is capping tower and your teammates are getting humped
    on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Moved on up to bonze 2 from 5! Slowly but surely making progress

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Yeah, but having only lvl5 boots whole game and avoiding ALL people? Is it fun to sit in bushes while enemy is capping tower and your teammates are getting humped
    on?
    Yes, they are being douches for the avoiding teamfights part, but sometimes backcapping can really throw the enemy team off, assuming they don't get caught doing so.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So after seeing a game of TheOddOne having 4 botrks on his team I was thinking. What about a troll team that goes 5 botrks and 5 dfgs. That would be over 150% max health damage done to their target because of the first DFG's debuff working for other dfgs.

Sure it wouldn't be efficient, but killing a guy with only items would be hilarious.
    Reminds me of this
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I had two really weird games yesterday...

One, I was quite sure we'd lose. jungle Jarv went 0/8 since he got countered real hard by a Trundle, Elise top lost against Shen, but bit less bad (0/4 or such). Problem was both of them were raging their pants off. We were about 20 kills behind at some point. I was Ashe bot with Nami support (gf, so premade) - against Caitlyn+Lulu. We did pretty well, I managed to get two kills during laning phase with a good ult bait. Eventually people were spamming surrender, but I saw almost all of them built full-on damage since they were so far ahead. In other words, my IE+BotRK at 22 minutes REALLY hurt. They protected me, eventually we win every teamfight, catch them a few times and manage to turn it into a win. By the time they started building tank I finished my LW and a Randuins + BT, so I was unkillable. Good game!

Then a game where I made the same mistake they did... 4v5 in start, I got pretty well fed as jungle Voli (first time). I fucked up, built too damagey, melted to them, lost the game My own fault.

And I lost a game with Kog'maw against Nidalee/Kennen. Holy shit, that poke and burst. I had a 92% winrate with him (over 14 games), now I'm down to 88% or so.

Deleted
    So I reached silver on this weekend, been busy at work also so didn't write much on the forum.
    Also reached the promotion games for silver IV but failed.
    Mainly playing Tresh or Nautilus jungler if I can or any other role if I have to.
    In my opinion the main problem with the matchmaking system now is this:
    - People with 20 games is matched with people with more then 200 games
    - A lot of those people with 20 games or less is people who started playing ranked after the new system, gained silver for some reasons and cannot go to Bronze even if they are much worst then people in Bronze who is there cause they started earlier.

Got all the champions now including Quinn who is gonna be nerfed soon I guess...that AOE blind.

Just a note on Nautilus; people in Silver are usually not that keen on protecting a jungler who is weak early game, and if the other team gets the idea of counter-jungling or killing you in your own jungle, you're going to suck until end-game... if you even get there before you lose.

Just saying, you might not want to pick him every game. Having some more offensive junglers tend to help for low tiers.

Deleted
    Ye I know that in fact a good counterjungler is my death...tho at this lvl people is not good enough to avoid my ganks with tons of cc, what can I say if their jungler is busy countering me, my team should have easy life on lanes.

Btw I LOVE THE NEW PING SYSTEM and people react much better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    If we're talking about ranked, I really really really don't see any sort of possibly perceivable potentially occuring issue.

Ye I know that in fact a good counterjungler is my death...tho at this lvl people is not good enough to avoid my ganks with tons of cc, what can I say if their jungler is busy countering me, my team should have easy life on lanes.

Btw I LOVE THE NEW PING SYSTEM and people react much better.
    True, Nautilus is a beast, so if you're left alone, you're gonna have a good time.

And yeah, the new pings are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    If we're talking about ranked, I really really really don't see any sort of possibly perceivable potentially occuring issue.
    Yeah. I mean, if it was normals, I would see the issue, but considering it's ranked, where your division and tier should speak for itself, having 20 wins or 200 really doesn't matter.

Deleted
    Regarding the new ping system,
    which button are you supposed to hold to make the menu appear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    LOL indeed he was high.

For you Jarvans players i made the score 17/5/25 in draft =P and i'm quite proud because scores like this doesn't happen every game and missing 1 slot, i had BC, Warmogs, Sunfire, Maw of Malmortius and a Ninja tabi what 6th slot should i have taken?
    You were missing a botrk OH MY GOD

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You press the ping button, click down, but hold the mouse-button down, don't release it. Then drag it over to whichever ping you want and release the button.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    You press the ping button, click down, but hold the mouse-button down, don't release it. Then drag it over to whichever ping you want and release the button.
    Is there no hotkey for opening the ping window?

Deleted
    Was watching wingsofdeathx's stream yesterday, and when he as jax, Q jumped to jayce at the same time as jayce switched stance, it seemed like jayce took double damage from jax's Q, once for each stance.

Is there no hotkey for opening the ping window?
    You can hotkey each of the new pings as well, no need to open that menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Was watching wingsofdeathx's stream yesterday, and when he as jax, Q jumped to jayce at the same time as jayce switched stance, it seemed like jayce took double damage from jax's Q, once for each stance.

You can hotkey each of the new pings as well, no need to open that menu.
    Remember you can use the menu on the minimap too! I do love the new ping system. About damn time!

Hold alt and click wherever you want to ping, then you get the fancy ping menu. Just move the mouse towards the one you want and release.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Got Shyvana yesterday and i felt so wortless for my team. Exactly what role does she fit? Her dmg seems so low when i build bruiser so is pure tank/initiator the only role she can do to be helpful for the team?

About the new pings:
    By default, you can hold either CTRL, ALT or G and then move the mouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

- A lot of those people with 20 games or less is people who started playing ranked after the new system, gained silver for some reasons and cannot go to Bronze even if they are much worst then people in Bronze who is there cause they started earlier.[/B]
    Im not sure how this is a problem, at 30 games played this season I was promoted from Silver to Gold, my friend has about 40 games and is playing his Bo5 to reach platinum, the number of games we've played is pretty irrelevant.