Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    About the new pings:
    By default, you can hold either CTRL, ALT or G and then move the mouse.
    Right, that was the most clear explanation, thanks :P

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    Got Shyvana yesterday and i felt so wortless for my team. Exactly what role does she fit? Her dmg seems so low when i build bruiser so is pure tank/initiator the only role she can do to be helpful for the team?
    As awesome and fun as Shyvana is she really falls short compared to other bruisers in the jungle atm;d Problem is her skills have really weird ratios and her kit is kinda weak. But building BLADE OF THE RUINED KING on her might make her awesome like everyone else is awesome with BLADE OF THE RUINED KING

15+ Year Old Account
    Got Shyvana yesterday and i felt so wortless for my team. Exactly what role does she fit? Her dmg seems so low when i build bruiser so is pure tank/initiator the only role she can do to be helpful for the team?
    Shyv is in a bad spot right now. She used to be god tier jungle and now shes incredibly mediocre (at best).

I haven't tried her top lane recently...but can't think of any situation where I wouldn't rather have Olaf.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    I actually found Shyvana to be rather strong as a jungler, you just can't get off some early games which might hurt your lanes, but you can rush through your jungle incredibly fast (faster than almost every other jungler) and can create some pressure through counter-jungling. The lack of a gap-closer really hurts her ganking so I found it almost impossible to do until level 6 if the enemy didn't overextend. And at level 6 you still have to burn your ultimate to gank (even though it comes up way faster than most other ultimates).

So if your lanes are doing well on their own, I think Shyv is a pretty decent jungler, if you have to help your lanes, you really shouldn't pick her. In teamfights later on, I found her to be rather tanky and incredibly hard to chase/get away from as she's really fast. Besides that you can splitpush really fast with her. So she contributes less to teamfights than some junglers, but does have a couple of strong sides.

Deleted
    She fills the Saintvicious role

She looks cool but doesn't do shit

I just downloaded LoL this past Saturday (Mac open beta ^_^). Just thought I would come by and say hi! Currently level 7. My summoner name is Originaljkz I'll be on tonight sometime after 5pm if anyone wants to play!

Deleted
    Is not the good people who got 20 ranked played the problem, is the people who think that ghost and flash is good on AD.
    *waiting for example of a good use of ghost on AD*

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    She fills the Saintvicious role

She looks cool but doesn't do shit
    Pretty much this, her skill set is awful, only redeeming factor is her ulti imo, and compared to other initiator's like Hecarim, she still falls short.

Deleted
    Her strength lies in counterjungling, which was completely nullified by the new jungle changes (go screw urselves, riot).

She was a very, VERY strong jungler, no doubt (as showed by Diamondprox at the famous IEM Kiev). She has great damage (especially with the new BotRK changes lmfao gj riot), is very tanky due to her ulti - and has a great initiate.

She excells in team-games more than solo-queue games. She is by no means a bad champion, her kit is powerful if used properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Notamonk View Post
    I just downloaded LoL this past Saturday (Mac open beta ^_^). Just thought I would come by and say hi! Currently level 7. My summoner name is Originaljkz I'll be on tonight sometime after 5pm if anyone wants to play!
    Would be great it you include your server when you post your summoner name
    I just checked and it's on NA if someone was curious.

I think the mmo-champ chat room is mmoc-NA (please correct me if I'm wrong). Feel free to join it

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Would be great it you include your server when you post your summoner name
    I just checked and it's on NA if someone was curious.

I think the mmo-champ chat room is mmoc-NA (please correct me if I'm wrong). Feel free to join it
    You got it right

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    You know it's a good game when you're 100>0'ing enemy bruisertanks 50minutes into the game as Lux. EF YEAH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xypherous has acknowledged that the latest BoTRK changes made it a bit too strong, and it may be nerfed a bit in a hotfix soon. He also stated that Randuin's is a bit on the too strong side as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    You know it's a good game when you're 100>0'ing enemy bruisertanks 50minutes into the game as Lux. EF YEAH.
    Were those bruisers building 5 Warmog's and boots? Or were they building all damage as "tankiness"?
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-05 at 04:23 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand Riot's item changes. Defensive items get minor tweaks that really have no effect (Warmogs "nerf"), but damage items get hit hard every time. For BotRK, instead of reducing the heal (indirectly) and AD and increasing the cost, they should have just made the heal change (heal is probably OP currently) and let it sit for a week or two. As more people pick up BotRK, more bruisers and tanks will be able to itemize better for it. It's silly to hit it so hard and hope you can fix it later. It's doing it's job, murdering health stackers, it's just no one has swapped back to mitigation items and still thinks health stacking is the way to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Problem is that everybody still buys BotRK when nobody is stacking health and it's effective still.
    But is it because they are buying damage or defenses? Of course buying damage would be useless, but since the % health is physical and it's an on-hit effect, Randiun's and FH are already hard counters.

I think this should be read very comprehensive guide on Botrk.

http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.p...ned-king-4989/

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Can someone check my runepages and tell me what kind of page do I miss?
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/27936570#runes
    I would like to buy a new page.
    Maybe AP jungler? or something with manaregen?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Can someone check my runepages and tell me what kind of page do I miss?
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/27936570#runes
    I would like to buy a new page.
    Maybe AP jungler? or something with manaregen?
    Thanks.
    Maybe you could have a build with Armor Pen marks. Though I'm always uncertain if it's really good these days or if you should just run all AD.

Other than that... I don't think there is anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Maybe you could have a build with Armor Pen marks. Though I'm always uncertain if it's really good these days or if you should just run all AD.

Other than that... I don't think there is anything.
    Ye I was using that some months ago but now I don't know if it's worth it.

Be careful buying BOTRK at the moment, just had it bug out in a game for 2 people, 1 of which i was sat next to so i could see it.

Basically the people had the money + all the parts, and they were unable to buy the item, it would assemble for about 1 second, then de-assemble, they were unable to finish it. 1 of them was able to finish it after about another 5 mins, and the other not at all, and it set them back pretty badly in the game. Just a heads up, we have reported the issue obviously.
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-03-05 at 11:03 AM.