Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So, anyone else thinking the new Sej might become the new Amumu? With just 1 guy with massive AoE damage she is retarded and scales beyond good. Imo her combination of CC, Damage and tons more CC while building full tank is jsut a tad too much.

And I'm loving every second of it.
    She is really strong with a team with other engages, AoE CCs / pulls (diana, thresh bitchcrank, orianna). If the enemy jumps your carry or whatever you can either just instantly ulti+E after ulti has worn off to keep them away. if carry is somewhat tanky you can Q+W+E to keep them locked down while doing considerable dmg. Her Q dash is actually really short so until she has ulti her ganks arent that great (unless she actually manages to catch up to anyone and W+E) Ulti got a crazy range + travel speed so a Q dash to get closer + a ulti throw would often be able to stun someone and then you can get close to E+W then and keep them slowed.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    There are dicks at every ELO, skill is greater than attitude. Riot just doesn't like it when dicks start fucking everyone because then people start crying about how much they were fucked so Riot tries to get rid of the dicks. Honestly, if you are good then you will move up regardless of many people you fucked.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I love playing Sej. Ganks are so easy and combining my ult with Darius grab is just awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aissy View Post
    I'm sorry but why wouldn't it be?
    Did you know that in Germany (or was it Belgium), the amount of storks is positively correlated with the amount of babies born?
    I hope that makes it clear why it wouldn't be

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    She is really strong with a team with other engages, AoE CCs / pulls (diana, thresh bitchcrank, orianna). If the enemy jumps your carry or whatever you can either just instantly ulti+E after ulti has worn off to keep them away. if carry is somewhat tanky you can Q+W+E to keep them locked down while doing considerable dmg. Her Q dash is actually really short so until she has ulti her ganks arent that great (unless she actually manages to catch up to anyone and W+E) Ulti got a crazy range + travel speed so a Q dash to get closer + a ulti throw would often be able to stun someone and then you can get close to E+W then and keep them slowed.
    Her Q has a low range? I actually find it quite far. 650 ain't huge, but with CDR, your 14 billion other slows + possible items it should be up a lot. Has a knockup and does one hell of a damage really. I'm finding it so good I just go smite/exhaust now.

Few games ago I had quite a fed Fizz. Seeing my initiation + his fish and their team was at 50%. I would be surprised if they didn't alter the W damage, it seems to scale way too well with health. I level Q second so if I Q someone followed with W they tend to lose quite the health. Add the possible extra damage from Sheen (Iceborn Gauntlet) and most people who think "Let's 1vs1 this Sej!" cry because you walk away with a gigantic smile.

I'm loving her kit, but just feel she needs a bit of adjustments. That initiation with that CC and still fairly good damage even when building pure tank? Didn't think so.

How come whenever I play Rumble I feel like I'm doing absolutely no damage at all but whenever I play against one it's like he's actually sitting in front of me repeatedly punching me in the face?

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    How come whenever I play Rumble I feel like I'm doing absolutely no damage at all but whenever I play against one it's like he's actually sitting in front of me repeatedly punching me in the face?
    I have the same problem sometimes. Basically, you need to understand how to trade with the champion to maximize the damage output.

Because Rumble is legit a very difficult champion to play well, nevermind perfect. That being said he is really strong ATM and I think could use a nerf. Just I rarely see them at Gold V so i can't really complain.

I could use a hand with some advice on Eve jungle, I am struggling to clear camps early and still offer ganks- also prone to counter jungling as I am low. Does anyone know what Diamond runs on her for runes/masteries?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've finally decided I'm gonna try this game, does anyone have any hints or good websites to read?

I prefer melee classes, or healing in WoW if that helps at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I've finally decided I'm gonna try this game, does anyone have any hints or good websites to read?

I prefer melee classes, or healing in WoW if that helps at all.
    Have a look through this thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-LoL-LF-advice

Siv HD streaming atm.. He's playing Hecarim support. Fucking hilarious to watch!

Stream link

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 02:06 AM ----------

5/7 PBE PATCH

This item sets thing sounds great!

Deleted
    SO I had one of my worst AD lanes ever. I had an over aggressive Lulu support (with Vayne, I just want mah farm mong) against Ez + Lux. Seriously, 1 binding meant death. It was absurd, I have no idea why it hurt so bad. Didn't matter much as all lanes lost, but being 2-20 and 4 towers down by 20 minutes is not a recipe for a win.

Nobody ever talked about trundle, now he gets fixed (yes, fixed) and suddenly all these people who care and preferred his old version.
    If trundle was any good before, riot wouldn't have fixed him. Point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    >Implying Riot is flawless.

(Also, you can't fix aesthetics)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody ever talked about trundle, now he gets fixed (yes, fixed) and suddenly all these people who care and preferred his old version.
    >Implying mechanics = looks & character

Deleted
    And then there's us (or me, atleast) who've always talked about and loved Trundle the way he was.

And really, that is the most _________ arguement I've heard in a while.

Trundle was fine before, he wasn't in flavour or strong, but he was just fine. I still did fine with him in ranked, atleast. Besides, by your arguement, they wouldn't need to fix him in the first place because "Why would Riot release something that needs to be fixed?"

And as the others have said, aesthetics is subjective. I found his old visual way more appealing than his current generic_troll#135 look. Opinions, what a thing, eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    And then there's us (or me, atleast) who've always talked about and loved Trundle the way he was.

And really, that is the most _________ arguement I've heard in a while.

Trundle was fine before, he wasn't in flavour or strong, but he was just fine. I still did fine with him in ranked, atleast. Besides, by your arguement, they wouldn't need to fix him in the first place because "Why would Riot release something that needs to be fixed?"

And as the others have said, aesthetics is subjective. I found his old visual way more appealing than his current generic_troll#135 look. Opinions, what a thing, eh.
    His attack animations was buggy and ultimate had too short duration to be useful (like 1 second of full effect). His Bite range was longer than auto-attack, and Biting an enemy who runs away from you was a real pain (while Bite animation goes on, enemy easily runs away because you have to stand still if you don't know how animation cancel works).

And his tenacity on W was out of control. People who are less experienced about his abilities can't handle him, while people who knows what he is capable of had no problems at all. I mean, determining factor of his usefulness was enemy skill, not Trundles
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-05-08 at 08:59 AM.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    His attack animations was buggy and ultimate had too short duration to be useful (like 1 second of full effect). His Bite range was longer than auto-attack, and Biting an enemy who runs away from you was a real pain (while Bite animation goes on, enemy easily runs away because you have to stand still if you don't know how animation cancel works).

And his tenacity on W was out of control. People who are less experienced about his abilities can't handle him, while people who knows what he is capable of had no problems at all. I mean, determining factor of his usefulness was enemy skill, not Trundles
    When you don't know what to do against X champion, you'll get dumped on. That's how it goes with every single champion in the game. Ignorant arguement.

Trundle was still fine regardless of people's skill and knowledge of his kit.

His old ultimate was, again, perfectly fine as it is (I actually prefer the fact that you could use it on dragon/baron), it wasn't underwhelming and his Contaminate wasn't overwhelming either. He was, pretty damned balanced. His only need for a fix was his attack and Q animations. But it was never a problem because you usually built some sort of slow-item on him (mallet, triforce; syncs up with his Q resetting AA's) and given his MS boost whilst on Contaminate coupled with the low-cd (with the help of CDR) on his Pillar, he was pretty hard to run away from - and catch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    When you don't know what to do against X champion, you'll get dumped on. That's how it goes with every single champion in the game. Ignorant arguement.

Trundle was still fine regardless of people's skill and knowledge of his kit.

His old ultimate was, again, perfectly fine as it is (I actually prefer the fact that you could use it on dragon/baron), it wasn't underwhelming and his Contaminate wasn't overwhelming either. He was, pretty damned balanced. His only need for a fix was his attack and Q animations. But it was never a problem because you usually built some sort of slow-item on him (mallet, triforce; syncs up with his Q resetting AA's) and given his MS boost whilst on Contaminate coupled with the low-cd (with the help of CDR) on his Pillar, he was pretty hard to run away from - and catch.
    That was a problem. If you need to build a slow item on someone, it needs to be looked at. Because without it you will never catch anyone.

And currently his ultimate is much better than it was (due to 6 second duration of defense stat steal).

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    That was a problem. If you need to build a slow item on someone, it needs to be looked at. Because without it you will never catch anyone.
    Wrong. Champions are designed/found out to be functioning at their 'best' with a certain item kit.

Every champion has its core items, and a slow item is/was one of Trundle's core.

Don't be so easy on using 'never'. He has plenty of mechanics to stick to somebody.