It's hilarious how people think this proxy Singed is viable. Capitilize on the fact he dies a lot, build Sword of the Occult / Mejai's and snowball out of control, heck. Play something that can tank creeps and becomes god mode with farm (read: Tryndamere). The whole point of this strat is to take global objectives, which in most solo queue games (even up in Diamond tier) just won't happen because people can't coordinate properly.

On the Kha'zix changes, sad to see that Spikes can't be cast while leaping, felt awesome jumping on someone head and spiking them as you did it. Still think W will be evolved since evolving Q is useless unless you're against a ridiculously high hp tank.

Deleted
    So.. how do you counter AP Yi again??

the champ is so fucking broken it's insane... his Q scales like hell making it stronger than lvl 3 fiora ult at no time and he heals so much it's insane

tried to play fizz against him since he "counters him" but i don't see how.. all he has is his W that can remove 50% of the healing.. doesn't help shit when the yi just ults and runs under his turret and heals all up, where you can't get to him...

and then i thought trickster maybe could make you immune or able to dodge his Q ? no... if there is a minion near, it will hit you anyway...

so.. how do you counter a Yi that keeps standing in the back to be safe, farm and pokes with Q and whenever he gets low he runs halfway back to his base and heal up where you can't get to him?
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2013-06-12 at 02:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

the champ is so fucking broken it's insane... his Q scales like hell making it stronger than lvl 3 fiora ult at no time and he heals so much it's insane

tried to play fizz against him since he "counters him" but i don't see how.. all he has is his W that can remove 50% of the healing.. doesn't help shit when the yi just ults and runs under his turret and heals all up, where you can't get to him...

and then i thought trickster maybe could make you immune or able to dodge his Q ? no... if there is a minion near, it will hit you anyway...

so.. how do you counter a Yi that keeps standing in the back to be safe, farm and pokes with Q and whenever he gets low he runs halfway back to his base and heal up where you can't get to him?
    Don't let him get resets. If he can't get them, his DPS will be low in teamfights.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

i believe he is talking about in lane. and i have to agree with him

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Don't let him get resets. If he can't get them, his DPS will be low in teamfights.
    Adding to this: Build a bulwark. Like, early. Don't force your support to get it, it'll be too late. Your jungler should rush it in most cases. Hard CC him and burst him down.

For the laning, you have to push your wave, then don't stay in your minions and go at the tower, that's where he'll land his Q on you. Instead, go roam or farm wraiths. Come back, push, rinse and repeat. If he Qs far from his tower, you can try to damage him some more since he doesn't have his gap closer.

Remember, if he doesn't get fed, it's incredibly hard for him to get resets in team fights.

Deleted
    Sigh, I do well in a game for once in long time and boom servers down again for maintenance..... it's just unfair.

(Yes, they did say it but it's just unfair....)

Deleted
    I can see Fizz beating Yi, since once he uses his Q he's vurnable. If you have your ult, that will disrupt his heal (that will be your major issue). But god do I hate Fizz, had my top feed one, and then you are just helpless as AD/AP, since he can kill you so ridiculously fast and painless for him :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    As for this proxy Singed debate, I'm surprised a red hasn't discussed it yet.
    It's been mentioned by one of the reds, but only in passing.

Pick Jax mid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    Pick Jax mid.
    They will then have a staredown contest, equal opponents as they both have a bazillion eyes.
    Last edited by mmoc4dfd1c7108; 2013-06-12 at 10:35 AM.

Deleted
    I'd say AP Mids with a good clearing capability and a stun are good against him.
    So things like Anivia should work well.
    You could also just put a bruiser mid like Jarvan and impale him on your spear.

Lane against him with someone with hard CC/knockback/knockforward. Always shield yourself with 5 creeps if necessary. When eh alphas, punish him. When he heals, use your CC/knockwhatever and punish him more. One thing to rememebr about laning against an AP Yi is you will not beat him on farm. Ever. So don't even try. Better to play safe and pick up what you can, and then get fed off of killing him.

Played Quinn top 3 games now. I am in love with her. Close match with a Garen though I won on CS. Shat all over a Rengar. Won against a Diana (went 7 kills up before I eventually got shut down) but she ended up with more farm late game. Problem is is another lane doesn't do so well, and I am not yet good enough in team fights with her late game to make up for that.
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2013-06-12 at 10:41 AM.
    RETH

Deleted
    So to those of you who watched the Aatrox champion spotlight or played him on the PBE, did he feel like a jungle champion at all in your opinion? His Q seemed to be a good mechanic for a jungler, but the rest of his kit just screamed top lane. Unless someone changes my mind regarding his capability to jungle, I don't think I'm going to bother buying him. I don't play a lot of top lane, but when I do I already have a good 5-6 different champions that I enjoy playing and I perform really well on. No reason to add another Tryndamere/Fiora type of champion to the pool.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2013-06-12 at 11:21 AM.

Buy early MR, and don't be squishy. It's that simple.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 02:13 PM ----------

HotshotGG and Saintvicious going at it on Reddit.

The new champ .. not sure what to think. It's like Trynd 2.0 with Riven ult and mini Jarvan ult. Not a fan of these champs.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    The new champ .. not sure what to think. It's like Trynd 2.0 with Riven ult and mini Jarvan ult. Not a fan of these champs.
    Then don't play them
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Buy early MR, and don't be squishy. It's that simple.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 02:13 PM ----------

HotshotGG and Saintvicious going at it on Reddit.
    Mind explaining or showing screens of their convosation? I cant for the life of me work out of reddit layout works.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
    Mind explaining or showing screens of their convosation? I cant for the life of me work out of reddit layout works.
    Here you go.

I just tried the "new" Kha'zix... and the removal of flying spikes feels awful. They removed the fluidity that was so great about Kha'zix(I know that was their intent, but still, feels shit)
    On the more positive side, I guess I can't accidentally spike in the wrong direction because I'm slow.

Slightly related: did they add this weird white "outline" or whatever to the thing that covers your abilities during their CD(I am the best explainer) in this patch?

EDIT: Oh, and it looks way less badass now. Airborne spikes looked really sweet.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-06-12 at 01:46 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Hmm some1 else that cant logg in? North east europe