Deleted
    And another game lost cause of horrible players on your team, sure it was not the best game for me either, but when theres 5 guys bot, and not a single ss said, nor ping given, and when your Irelia instalocks as last pick when we had galio going top and then the 2 of them pursue to kill the enemy tank malphite in every team fight.... /ragequit again

Deleted
    3 ragequitters in one game. How I will ever get to level 10 accounts I don't know.

---------- Post added 2011-08-22 at 07:32 PM ----------

I'm giving up, just not 975 RP worth this..

Deleted
    My first ranked game! I was shaking the whole time. I don't know why but I got really nervous about it. It was a great game, everyone warded, called miss and assisted the lanes that had a hard time.

(please don't hate on my CS )

I'm terribly new to the game, so I'm still leveling. Started playing around with Teemo. :'3

Deleted
    The enemy team had a horrible team setup :/ And what was that Anivia doing without ToG :O
    But grats I remember I was nervous as well in the first couple of ranked games I played. I was all like "Now this shit is serious", but to be honest, I don't recall feeling much of a difference since I started doing ranked kinda late and me and my friends already played like you're supposed to in ranked games, and I don't really give a shit about my rating, so sometimes we troll around going 5 supporters. We actually won twice going sona, soraka, karma, janna, taric. It's pretty intense and requires some great communication so we don't all heal the same target. It's hard to kill people late game though

The enemy team had a horrible team setup :/ And what was that Anivia doing without ToG :O
    But grats I remember I was nervous as well in the first couple of ranked games I played. I was all like "Now this shit is serious", but to be honest, I don't recall feeling much of a difference since I started doing ranked kinda late and me and my friends already played like you're supposed to in ranked games, and I don't really give a shit about my rating, so sometimes we troll around going 5 supporters. We actually won twice going sona, soraka, karma, janna, taric. It's pretty intense and requires some great communication so we don't all heal the same target. It's hard to kill people late game though
    Late game? With that set up you can just push minion waves and towers without having to be in fear of damage because of the insane heals XD
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Deleted
    BAD CS Porkitozh? Compared to Anivia which is one of the best farmers out there and had the shittiest CS from the whole team, you have a good CS, because Poppy SUCKS completely at farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Just won my first Ranked game too. Jarvan can turn the tides of a battle, no kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkitozh View Post
    My first ranked game! I was shaking the whole time. I don't know why but I got really nervous about it. It was a great game, everyone warded, called miss and assisted the lanes that had a hard time.
    (please don't hate on my CS )
    Grats to both of ya, since nobody seems to care about any of our first ranked games

Deleted
    Trolololo, Jungle Kassadin.
    I actually succeeded in jungling with him. Holy shizzle.
    Felt kinda useless before my R and even then I had to rush Tear to have any mana, other than getting what you should have 10 minutes before, it actually worked!

Deleted
    Thinking of switching from AD bottom, to a more AP/tanky character. Trouble is, a lot of the strong champions at the moment could come under fire in the nerf department (I'm looking at you Orianna and Udyr) - Those 2 would be my top 2 buys if I was going to. Reckon I should wait out a patch before purchasing, or go for it? Only reason I'm holding back, is because of Riots determination to "Balance" champions, which then renders them useless for months

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I'm terribly new to the game, so I'm still leveling. Started playing around with Teemo. :'3
    Teemo is fun

Hope you enjoy him

He's fun to harass with. He's like the bully back in high school throwing rubber band at the geek, then promptly dumping a bucket of water on his head when he's lured through a certain door.

Not very burst though, but opponents learned very fast that it's a catch 22 with me around. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    He's fun to harass with. He's like the bully back in high school throwing rubber band at the geek, then promptly dumping a bucket of water on his head when he's lured through a certain door.

Not very burst though, but opponents learned very fast that it's a catch 22 with me around. :P
    I disagree with the bursty! I think an early Malady makes him more bursty than people account for. I've had a fair few "surprise" kills. I've found Malady let's me bully the lane!

Had another game. That was very... not fun. The other team was nowhere near our team's level, so they were getting absolutely crushed by just about anything. I died exactly zero times while getting in around 15 kills, grabbed Sheen and a bunch of other random AP stuff... :<

<3 me some miss fortune. Dont see many people playing her though...

Usually a buddy and I go top lane, Miss Fortune and Gangplank. Pirates is a pretty dirty combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    <3 me some miss fortune. Dont see many people playing her though...

Usually a buddy and I go top lane, Miss Fortune and Gangplank. Pirates is a pretty dirty combo.
    MF's my main ranged AD carry pick. Would rather pick Urgot, but, he's still not that great

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    MF's my main ranged AD carry pick. Would rather pick Urgot, but, he's still not that great
    He's a great early-mid game champion for shutting down the Ranged AD + Support bottom. However, he falls off to late game, where the rest of the carries shine You have to build super, super tanky to survive late game (As utilized by Fnatic at Gamescom)

Miss Fortune is a great champion as well! I love her passive for harassing, and then activating it when they're going to heal - Clearing creep waves with ultimate so you can shop in peace, not having to worry about missing creep kills or experience!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any way to not get stomped in team fights as Amumu?

Late game I have 150+ MR and armor but still die shortly after popping my ult. Is that the only thing Amumu does? Despair on, Bandage in, Ult and Tantrum plus whatever items you may have, die?

Deleted
    If you're the only one dying while your team finishes off all of the other team, then you're doing it right and the enemies are doing it wrong Focusing you down in a team fight is stupid as your damage is incredibly low compared to a mage or AD carry.
    No, you can't do much else, you're basically in your team to do that initiate with bandage toss/flash+ult and not really anything else (after early game ganks). If you are taking all the damage, going in front of skill shots to block them from your team etc. then you're doing your job as a tank. If you die it's okay, as long as that means your team survives a bit longer and wins the team fight.

Also, if they're 4 AD on the other team, 150 MR is useless But I am guessing we're talking about a normal game with balanced AD/AP, yet 150 MR sounds a bit low to me but I don't really play amumu.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminar View Post
    Is there any way to not get stomped in team fights as Amumu?

Late game I have 150+ MR and armor but still die shortly after popping my ult. Is that the only thing Amumu does? Despair on, Bandage in, Ult and Tantrum plus whatever items you may have, die?
    That's what tanks do. If they're doing their job right, they are disabling the other team (when they can) and soaking so your team can win fights. If you were the only one dead (or you and 1-2 others) and you wiped the enemy team, you more than did your job.