Quick question guys. Where can a friend and I find a premade 5s team? Our friends that play League don't play seriously, just normals and ARAMs, and we'd like to find a 5s team to queue with. Unfortunately the LFG chat on the client isn't really all that great for finding a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Quick question guys. Where can a friend and I find a premade 5s team? Our friends that play League don't play seriously, just normals and ARAMs, and we'd like to find a 5s team to queue with. Unfortunately the LFG chat on the client isn't really all that great for finding a group.
    League GD on the forums maybe. Reignofgaming forums, these forums.. pretty much any league forums would probably be best

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH, through friends is the easiest. While any sort of online forum works fine (we even have a team recruitment sticky in this forum), you have the issue of timezones, finding a time that works for everyone, and possible lack of a voice chat if they are don't want to use it (shy, embarrassed, don't talk to strangers, etc). I tried making a 5s team with mostly friends and another poster on MMO-C. I had enough trouble getting the 3 friends to login at the same time (which happened maybe once, and it was the one time the mmo-c poster wasn't online), I can't imagine the issues getting random people to all play at the same time.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-07-27 at 03:50 AM.

Finally sinko Diamante!! (quoet from oceans 13) good to be on diamond now

after climbing from plat5>plat3>gold1(xfered to oceanic low mmr cause 20 losses in a row)>dia5 is a long road......
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post

after climbing from plat5>plat3>gold1(xfered to oceanic low mmr cause 20 losses in a row)>dia5 is a long road......
    congratulations!

almost plat5 myself only 8 points from series

hope u 1 shot plat v series like me

I was 1 lose, then 3 win straight lol, but all those 3 were 40min long intense stress games.

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account

grats! I know you sat on plat I for along time on NA.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think they need to add a feature for the ranked que kinda like wow, hey i want to play mid
    your match has been found you are mid, wow thanks like how hard is that to add put the roles you want to play and wait

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    i think they need to add a feature for the ranked que kinda like wow, hey i want to play mid
    your match has been found you are mid, wow thanks like how hard is that to add put the roles you want to play and wait
    Atm it takes me 5 mins on EUW to duo queue, imagine the queue times waiting for supports? And then making sure they pick a support champ...instead of mundo or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.

Gratz on diamond Soul

Personally, i went straight from gold 2 at 60LP to like 5LP in gold 4.... Just, insane loss streak, with so many games lost due to idiot : / Then i win two games, and lose one and im back at like 5. Simply stupid : /
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

just lost my palt 5 series to voyboy's free smurf account
    wheeeeeeeee

Deleted

Welcome to the club Soulstrike.
    Now embrace the awfulness that is Diamond V.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    Do you want to turn the queues into 20 min queues for people that main top? Nobody wants to voluntarily play Support/Jungle most of the time anyway.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Welcome to the club Soulstrike.
    Now embrace the awfulness that is Diamond V.
    Do you want to turn the queues into 20 min queues for people that main top? Nobody wants to voluntarily play Support/Jungle most of the time anyway.
    i know plenty of people that main support, and my buddy kenny who i duo with alot refuses to do anything but jungle

Deleted
    I also main jungle and have a friend who mains support, but realistically speaking, these are exceptions :P The grand majority of LoL players think support is the plague and are shit at jungling or don't have the balls to do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I also main jungle and have a friend who mains support, but realistically speaking, these are exceptions :P The grand majority of LoL players think support is the plague and are shit at jungling or don't have the balls to do it.
    Yeah pretty much this, there are always exceptions to the rule.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Yeah pretty much this, there are always exceptions to the rule.
    i am this person :l i tend to stick to midlane/adc mainly mid i hate doing anything without it

Demoted to gold 5 im in a downward spiral

This sorta makes sense, so i thought i'd share.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-07-27 at 11:14 AM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    helo
    im an ad carry
    i buy botrk into guardian angel
    who am i??
    Vanye West

So I'm trying to learn how to play melee/adc champs so I'm not playing AP champs or support all the time. Which one would be a good one to learn on?