10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... They're really pulling out the stops on these skins Elise, GP, Vi and now Zyra all getting epic skins... My Wallet can't take it

btw... When is Jinx dropping to 6300?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    btw... When is Jinx dropping to 6300?
    Tomorrow or Friday.

Team Vulcun renamed themselves yet again, now they're known as XD.GG. Now we have to wait and see if they fall for the GGU/Coast curse again, making a name change and failing in the next split.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If you're doing ranked, always try to reconnect no matter what, unless you need to go to the hospital or something obviously. You never know.
    Play in the ambulance. Duh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Tomorrow or Friday.

Team Vulcun renamed themselves yet again, now they're known as XD.GG. Now we have to wait and see if they fall for the GGU/Coast curse again, making a name change and failing in the next split.
    I do hope the Techbargains remains. Can't express how hard I laughed when Doublelift called them Vulcun Throwbargains during the WCS groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    I do hope the Techbargains remains. Can't express how hard I laughed when Doublelift called them Vulcun Throwbargains during the WCS groups.
    Throws harder than EG's DOTA 2 team? Or the Olympic Badminton players?
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Vulcan need to get a proper AD, ie Aphromoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    *Squee* New Zyra skin looks beaaauuuutiifuuuuul. Can't wait for it!
    i dont usually buy skins but when i do my wallet is empty :/
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    That Zyra skin is going to tempt me... but I really love her Wildfire skin. Planting zombies sounds like fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If you're doing ranked, always try to reconnect no matter what, unless you need to go to the hospital or something obviously. You never know.
    there was a thread in korean lol fan site where a net cafe building was on fire but some people stayed to finish their ranked game in korea lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I'm kinda sad that none of the Limited Edition skins are for champs I frequently play. Nothing for Nasus, Janna, Orianna, Karthus or Vi. I might get the Officer Vi skin though.

The only champ I even remotely play enough to warrant a skin is Anivia and, frankly, Team Spirit Anivia looks awful.

Deleted
    OMGOMGOMGOMG spawning zombies. Do want!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Aphromoo was their ADC back when they were known as Team FeaR, prior to S3, and he was lackluster.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    That Zyra skin is going to tempt me... but I really love her Wildfire skin. Planting zombies sounds like fun though.
    I actually find her Wildfire kind of meh. Maybe it's because they look alike a bit and the plants don't change much.

But I'm hoping this new one to be awesome since the plants seem to be zombies instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    there was a thread in korean lol fan site where a net cafe building was on fire but some people stayed to finish their ranked game in korea lol
    That's really... crazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    Yeah, I always lose games because people quit from trollpicking.

Now that won't ever happen in this mode because YOU WILL KNOW YOUR TEAM COMP BEFORE YOU ACCEPT.

I will never waste another 30 minutes que'ing, picking, and waiting until 20 for a surrender because someone got mad at someone else for trying AD thresh jungle.

So basically, as long as the que for an unconventional pick is under 30-40 minutes, its wash. Unless of course you enjoy playing 4v5 in a game and surrendering at 20 rather then sitting in a que. Then yes, use normal.
    I dunno why finding people to stack with is that hard but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Aphromoo was their ADC back when they were known as Team FeaR, prior to S3, and he was lackluster.
    He is a lot better than Zuna thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I dunno why finding people to stack with is that hard but whatever.
    I assume by this you mean play with 5, which is what I do 85% of my games. But sometimes it's 8 AM and I have the day off and my friends don't and I want to play league, as tank Janna mid. Role que- here we go!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Pretty sure proper AD and Aphromoo are not ment to be in the same sentence ... Aphromoo gave up his position in one team and was kicked form 2nd. There is a reason for that.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

I've come to the realization that I'm not getting gold before the season ends. I messed up my placement matches by not playing in like 3 months then coming back and going straight into ranked games and lost 5/10 games. Even though I'm silver every game I get I have bronze players and they make the most stupidest decisions ever. I notice them ever more as support for example someone will walk into a 1v4 and blame me for not following up. I'm getting like 13 LP per win and losing like 23 per loss, I can't even reach the 100 for the promo matches. I'm just gonna wait for next season and do a lot better in the placement matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    I've come to the realization that I'm not getting gold before the season ends. I messed up my placement matches by not playing in like 3 months then coming back and going straight into ranked games and lost 5/10 games. Even though I'm silver every game I get I have bronze players and they make the most stupidest decisions ever. I notice them ever more as support for example someone will walk into a 1v4 and blame me for not following up. I'm getting like 13 LP per win and losing like 23 per loss, I can't even reach the 100 for the promo matches. I'm just gonna wait for next season and do a lot better in the placement matches.
    Don't give up. If they make bad decision make decisions for them. Works a lot better, if they listen ofcourse. Even the worse of the worse can be lead to victory if they listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Don't give up. If they make bad decision make decisions for them. Works a lot better, if they listen ofcourse. Even the worse of the worse can be lead to victory if they listen.
    I'm gonna keep trying, I've been playing for like 12+ hours for like the past 4 days but I'm making no progress at all just frustrating.