Deleted
    Guys, I was thinking about "training" my Kennen to use as another top lane champion but I'm unsure if it's worth the time investment (currently I only feel comfortable with Renekton and Shen and maybe Zac). I've done a few games as Kennen and I do like the champ but I'm not sure whether he'll be a good top laner to practice on to play ranked?

I ask this because I see so few Kennens I can only assume it's due to him not being that viable >.<

Deleted
    Kennen is a good champion but the problem he has is that he needs people who know how and when to follow him up after he ulties. Problems with people playing Kennen is that they usually fuck up their ulties, miss their Q and fight near minions.

Soloq isn't very Kennen-friendly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kennen is trickier to get right than most people think, is his main problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kennen was a very simple champion for me to learn, even in solo queue I'll play him sometimes. His laning is good and you don't ever want to feed him because he'll start pulling some insane damage out of nowhere. Really just get his Q down and you'll own people all day.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Using his passive proc right (ie. on the champion instead of on a random minion) can be trickier than you think if your opponent expects it.

10+ Year Old Account

Yay! Finally, our 3v3 team in gold! In last game i(Olaf)'ve had to go to fountain for two reasons:
    a) buy Hydra
    b) buy Rageblade
    Was so much fun.

My wife was watching me writing this shit and said to write that she carried this game (but you know, it's not true )
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Gongrats, Doc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    My wife was watching me writing this shit and said to write that she carried this game (but you know, it's not true )
    Better watch out incase she noticed you put that stuff in brackets at the end of the sentence, hohoho~

Also, grats.
    I had a Gold V 3v3 team as well, but we haven't played for months so it's like, silver 2 now. One of the members transferred to west, oh well.

Deleted
    I love playing 3v3, take me with you, bro.

3v3 bracket seems a bit strange, we got given gold 2 after our 5 placement games. It also seems to suffer from an extreme lack of players, one game we face off against Diamonds, next game against Silvers. It really struggles as a competitive bracket it feels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I love playing 3v3, take me with you, bro.
    Coïncedentally, the other member is also Romanian

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Riot certainly has a long way to go for organizing tournaments. Forcing everybody to use Skype and then holding the matches at a specific time and streamed live. Afterwards don't care about any team that suffers from ddos and say that you wont change your policy.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...etting_ddosed/

Explains pretty much why Riot's promotion qualifiers is one of the biggest disgraces they've had yet. Why bother watching that stuff if a 4v5 is a common thing to have happen?
    But if every game is getting DDoS how do you stop it? If every match is postponed we'll have no matches besides the offline tournaments >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Like others have said they could do the games in secret and then have them cast a rebroadcast. Nobody besides those teams and some Riot members would know the outcome.

Sure it wont be the same for us, but these teams are fighting for a shot at the LCS. They shouldn't lose because they're getting attacked.
    It's hard to DDoS without botnet. Companies with big botnets are not interested in ruining LoL tournaments, they are busy cracking credit cards.

People who have static IP can call their ISP, explain situation and they will change it for free (at least that how it works in Russia), because they (ISP) can track incoming traffic, if the fact of ddos attack was confirmed, they change IP.
    If the shit of "someone got my IP" comes from people who orginised tournament, your solution won't help, because it's the same "some riot members" who spread players IP addresses.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-28 at 08:28 AM.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Most, if not all DDoS attacks are made because your IP was tracked through skype/vent/ts/mumble/etc. It is possible to help protecting against those by minimizing your use of those or using private servers only known to your team (but that costs $). For skype, don't add everyone and regularly clean it of people you don't talk to anymore.

That being said, to be completely safe, you will probably have to pay a little bit. Any gaming house is heavily protected against DDoS but you can't expect everyone to have that kind of protection at home. It sucks for the teams for whom that happened in EU. Hope the programs I have mentioned find a secret way to encrypt IPs or something because I hear more and more cases of that happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Most, if not all DDoS attacks are made because your IP was tracked through skype/vent/ts/mumble/etc. It is possible to help protecting against those by minimizing your use of those or using private servers only known to your team (but that costs $). For skype, don't add everyone and regularly clean it of people you don't talk to anymore.

That being said, to be completely safe, you will probably have to pay a little bit. Any gaming house is heavily protected against DDoS but you can't expect everyone to have that kind of protection at home. It sucks for the teams for whom that happened in EU. Hope the programs I have mentioned find a secret way to encrypt IPs or something because I hear more and more cases of that happening.
    Many security issues are solved by having multiple accounts. You should have a skype acc for tournaments and use it only to talk with other 4 team members. You can use your normal one for playing training games, to play with other players and such, but for tournament you want to use that one acc that almost no one knows about

that is not the issue
    they just have to get your ip -one time- and if you have a static ip you are SOL

It's hard to DDoS without botnet.
    It's also very easy to gain access to a botnet and use it for whatever you like.
    http://blog.destiny.gg/wp-content/up...12yearolds.png
    Image taken from Destiny's guide on how to protect yourself from DDoS attacks.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2013-10-28 at 09:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    It's also very easy to gain access to a botnet and use it for whatever you like.
    http://blog.destiny.gg/wp-content/up...12yearolds.png
    Image taken from Destiny's guide on how to protect yourself from DDoS attacks.
    I've some botnet called ion shell iirc, it was destributed for free, but as soon as you install it - you become a part of this botnet. Lol.
    Stopped reading this guide after "I have seen dozens of other anti-DDoS guides on the internet, the reason I am writing mine is because most of those are garbage".
    Also, it's possible to particularly filter ddos trafic by configuring your firewall.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-28 at 09:47 AM.

The league lag last few days is unplayable.

I've some botnet called ion shell iirc, it was destributed for free, but as soon as you install it - you become a part of this botnet. Lol.
    Stopped reading this guide after "I have seen dozens of other anti-DDoS guides on the internet, the reason I am writing mine is because most of those are garbage".
    Also, it's possible to particularly filter ddos trafic by configuring your firewall.
    Why would that sentence make you stop reading?

To configure your firewall to block DDoS traffic, wouldn't you have to figure out some of the characteristics of the packets being sent to your computer, so you can tell your firewall to block those packets?
    That's something the average user probably aren't able to do and you'd possibly have to do it every time you get attacked. That'd make it a rather bad solution.

I'm just guessing, based on (possibly flawed) logic, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    The league lag last few days is unplayable.
    Which server?

For once, I haven't had problems on EUW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)