10+ Year Old Account
    So I played my first game with donger rework ever and of course I did it in ranked because fuck normal. Is it just me or is he a little OP now, not that I'm complaining, 1v1ed a Jax (we were both about half health, I was a little less) and I set my turret down ahead of time literally just before he lunged at me. I then zhonya'd (core on donger) and he missed his stun, he proceeded to run away (getting chunked by turret) and I stunned him with my E and killed him. So epic, everyone was like, "DONGER!!!!"
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Soraka changes, I'm not sure why they're buffing her after Morello stated time and time again that Soraka is toxic to the game.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah! got 2 mystery gifts from friends and got 2 fucking Sona skins! and I don´t even play Sona Got Muse Sona and Guqin Sona..... I would have been happy with Arcade Sona tho.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Those Soraka changes, I'm not sure why they're buffing her after Morello stated time and time again that Soraka is toxic to the game.
    Toxic meaning that she gets pissed on real easily.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    It appears that Nasus will get a new skin with this VU, and it gives Riot another excuse to continue the Infernal skin theme. But damn, his ult makes him a Cereberus?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    Toxic meaning that she gets pissed on real easily.
    I guess that's the case assuming the enemy support is not a Nidalee, Teemo, Master Yi, or Fiora.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-10-31 at 09:50 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/8059

Infernal Nasus..... wow..... just wow..... one of the best skins ever!
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I've gotten Battlecast Xerath, Demonblade Tryndamere, Grim Reaper Karthus and Nightmare Cho'Gath so far out of mystery gifts.
    Got a legacy skin (Noxus Poppy) and Tango Evelynn.

Have you guys got any favourite total cheese picks? Recently picked up AP Taric top lane, his burst as soon as he gets sheen is pretty nuts. Can combo the likes of Riven, Tryndamere etc. almost instantly.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Pretty much. Normal state they are shoulder pads, ulti a 3 headed Cerberus.
    One of the better skins of Riot
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I don't feel that his new voice does him much justice though.
    I don't like his new voice at all. Feels like he's kinda evil now, Doesn't seem to fit him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scorched earth renekton still better

Oh fuck, these Taric changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Oh fuck, these Taric changes
    It's probably to make him more of a tank, but I don't know why they removed all scaling from the damage part of his W.

Bad news for coL fans, Lautemortis has left the team due to a family emergency. I'm not sure if coL can rebound from this in time for the S4 promotional tournament.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Shields an allied Champion or turret for 5 seconds. The shield absorbs up to 80/120/160/200/240 (+0.9*AP) damage and grants 14/23/32/41/50 (+0.9*AP)Attack Damage until it breaks.

Is that really a buff or will it be more a tooltip change? That would make AP Janna mid/late HUGE if she shields any AD.

Minions killed by Execute restore 2% of your max Health to the nearest allied champion and grants them gold equal to the kill plus 10.

But, gold+10 for support. Won't that make them get a lot more gold then anybody? By just sitting there and keeping your adc alive?
    So sustain bot lane will be the new bot? Soraka/Sona with a good adc will be able to farm forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post

Minions killed by Execute restore 2% of your max Health to the nearest allied champion and grants them gold equal to the kill plus 10.
    You can only do that twice per minute, at least.

And I noticed in the Soraka changes, her E now costs 5% of her max mana to use on allies(but restores that and a bit more to them).

Got Dragon Trainer Lulu from a mystery gift.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Damn you people and your lucky gifts, I got another one earlier with Temple Jax in it, I have Nemesis already It's not a bad skin this time, but I like Nemesis more

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    You can only do that twice per minute, at least.

And I noticed in the Soraka changes, her E now costs 5% of her max mana to use on allies(but restores that and a bit more to them).
    Thank god. They should change it in the tooltip :P
    Oh well, it's unofficial pbe anyway, will change a bit.

Jesus fucking christ Riot, stop making me spend all my money on this game. First the halloween sale, and then you plan to release a freaking cerberus skin for my 2nd most favourite champion?!?

God damn it Riot.

So, my friend sent me a skin in return. Celestine Soraka. Fuck

So I'm a gambling man. Sent him another. Scuba Gragas. He sent me another Armor of the Fifth Age Taric. Fuck.