Peoples' expectations are way too high, so unless you do something crazy like 1v3 or something, people always just go "meh". But they notice mistakes a lot more often because of that.

Also that chin has to be on purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Peoples' expectations are way too high, so unless you do something crazy like 1v3 or something, people always just go "meh". But they notice mistakes a lot more often because of that.

Also that chin has to be on purpose.
    Today i played Olaf top against Rengar(top)+Voli(jungle) who duo queued for this game. Well, Rengar got only 3 creep kills (from when i pushed him under tower and i couldn't hit his face) and the Voli started to babysitting me. It was fucking retarded, i've died to Voli flash+Qing me into Rengar, who then jumped out of bush (great team game, but i wasn't happy about it) and our afk (4 minutes of the game) amumu jungle said "fuck you i need to farm or i'll fall behind". I had no farm whatsoever (all LH i got from that point was from axe throw) and Voli was just duo laning with Rengar from that point. Well, when they took down tower, i started farming up and got my Hydra. First teamfight occurred and i managed to kill enemy low health Ez (who decided to jump on me while having ~40% health to help stealthed Rengar to quickly kill me) AND that Rengar, and i started snowballing from that point. I tried to farm everywhere i could (our jungle, enemy jungle when it was safe to, all lanes that got pushed enough to our side) and managed to get Frozen mallet, from that point, i was the main force of our team. But who cares? Olaf got babysat by Voli whole early game and managed to farm up and 2v4 (due to Rageblade and great Lulu support) enemy team while our team was dead because they are stupid enough to facecheck against enemy who has like twice the score we have? (it was around 10/20 score, with 6 kills being mine). They literally was soaking enemy skills and dying so i and Lulu can fight them all while their ults/items or SSs are on CDs. Who cares? Not a single honorable opponent or teamwork. I think that there is only 10% of all players that use this teamwork/honorable opponent system.

And the character from anime is kinda ballsy, maybe that's why he looks like this, but it is very weird reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post

OT, very often Anivia walls perfectly, but team fails to follow up, and no one cares. But when Anivia lands THAT one wall (that anyone who played Anivia even once had), whole team goes nuts and calls you a noob and wants to report you. Probably that's why there is not that much people playing her. I mean, judging player by one failed skillshot? really?
    There is nothing more frustrating for me than people not following up on my wall. I won and lost so many games with that ability, but you reach a point where you bring it to near perfection, even going as far as using it on smartcast (with range indicators, to be fair).

Walling off another team while your team is doing baron or walling malphite who ultied in from the rest of his team is just one of those priceless little things in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    There is nothing more frustrating for me than people not following up on my wall. I won and lost so many games with that ability, but you reach a point where you bring it to near perfection, even going as far as using it on smartcast (with range indicators, to be fair).

Walling off another team while your team is doing baron or walling malphite who ultied in from the rest of his team is just one of those priceless little things in this game.
    My favorite part is using level 1 wall as tool to turn enemy the way so they walk into your Q ball. It looks so fun when they stumb upon a wall, turn to the left/right, and walk into the ice ball.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    My favorite part is using level 1 wall as tool to turn enemy the way so they walk into your Q ball. It looks so fun when they stumb upon a wall, turn to the left/right, and walk into the ice ball.
    I always say there are 5 things to master if you want to carry with anivia. E then place R while E is in air, Wall (into Q), mana management (because lee sin will take every blue he can because fuck you), positioning in teamfights to not interrupt ulti and last one, most important, avoiding Blitz hooks. Seriously. That fucker is made just to fuck up every anivia that ever tries to play ranked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wohoo, I got my first ranked pentakill as an ADC yesterday playing Vayne. Fitting end to the season for me, an epic baron fight ending in five kills to me. ^_^
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

So... normal blind pick game. Enemy nidalee mid spoke in Doge the entire game. It drove me much insane. Such crazy. Very mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    So... normal blind pick game. Enemy nidalee mid spoke in Doge the entire game. It drove me much insane. Such crazy. Very mad.
    There's a mute button for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    There's a mute button for a reason.
    But... they were the only player on their team actually worth a damn and I HAD to taunt them.

Gotta let 'em know who's boss, right?

Deleted
    A nidalee? Was that a HA? 'Cause yesterday I had a Nidalee doing that shit during the last part of the game. I was just like 'this nidalee is weird'.

10+ Year Old Account
    ░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
    ░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
    ░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
    ░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
    ░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
    ░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
    ░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
    ░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
    ░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
    ▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐
    ░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌
    ░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐
    ░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
    ░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
    ░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
    ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀

Every time i see Nasus in the game, i can't resist the urge. Well, it was a blind pick, there is many weird persons

So, 3 straight Sivir games where I explicitly tell my team pregame, I will be splitpushing a lot and I'll have TP. I start to push a lane and then ALL OF MY TEAM FOLLOWS ME. I back off because the other team just got a mid turret. We force them off and I start to splitpush again. They all follow me.

Three games this has happened. Three.

Deleted
    Maybe that's because you shouldn't pick teleport or try to splitpush with Sivir.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, 3 straight Sivir games where I explicitly tell my team pregame, I will be splitpushing a lot and I'll have TP. I start to push a lane and then ALL OF MY TEAM FOLLOWS ME. I back off because the other team just got a mid turret. We force them off and I start to splitpush again. They all follow me.

Three games this has happened. Three.
    Do you have Xena skin? But anyways, everyone loves Sivir ult now, and wants to get it

Deleted
    Right, so I'm in this game, raping people as Eve. Suddenly I get the "Trying to reconnect blablablabla" screen as if my internet isn't working (even though it was). Then I'm suddenly on the main screen again as if I never actually joined a game. Doesn't show up in match history etc.

Oh you crazy EUW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Maybe that's because you shouldn't pick teleport or try to splitpush with Sivir.
    I agree TP is a bit shifty but Sivir is a pretty solid split pusher adc, just like Vayne.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    I agree TP is a bit shifty but Sivir is a pretty solid split pusher adc, just like Vayne.
    Vayne is a good split pushed because she can 1v1 assassins like Zed.
    I don't see a Sivir surviving long vs a Fizz, Ahri or Zed, even if she does block one spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Vayne is a good split pushed because she can 1v1 assassins like Zed.
    I don't see a Sivir surviving long vs a Fizz, Ahri or Zed, even if she does block one spell.
    But she can botrk you, ult and ru naway laughing

So I just started as zyra support, and I'm in love.. Just build Sightstone, then some AP and always have room for extra wards and gold for an oracle and its GG, those roots are so damn life saving And she got pretty decent dmg, even as a support.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore