Did EUW just crash again? Sitting in champion select with 'Prepare yourself!..' >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Did EUW just crash again? Sitting in champion select with 'Prepare yourself!..' >.<
    Apparently yeah, with EUNE this time it seems.

Deleted
    EUW, stop spreading your connection problems to our beloved server.

Yours faithfully
    EUNE

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Old Trundle lore is beaten to death argument. His lore was finished, it's not good for characters. It's not dota, where all characters has backstory (not lore).

I am afraid of what Twitch will become after VU
    Twitch VU leaked

Deleted
    So this is what EUW feels like twice a week? Thank goodness I'm not on that shit server then :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    So this is what EUW feels like twice a week? Thank goodness I'm not on that shit server then :P
    Yeah, kinda tempting to move away >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    So this is what EUW feels like 3-5 times a week?
    Fix'd that for you.

Deleted
    Can Nasus' bonus q damage crit?

EUW weekends, oh don't we love them?

On a side note, new masteries are ...umm, bad? weird? :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Nasus's Q is a modified auto attack. Yes it can crit.
    It's hillarious when it happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Yes. That's why you'll see Nasus players building an IE if they got the spare gold and need the extra damage to carry. (SirchEz does it a lot, he often gets FH, SV, Triforce and then IE).

Deleted
    Just looking at the new jungle item changes. Ancient Golem losing 150 health, Elder Lizard losing 5AD and Spectral Wraith gaining 10AP but losing 12% spell vamp. However all gain a new money making mechanic.

Not sure what to make of it. Seems like you are going to be forced into buying one as a first item due to the gold making potential. Also with the vision nerf and Spectral Wraith gaining more AP, Evelynn might seem OP. She's already really strong to gank with at low elo, giving her some sustain and more damage early on might see her snowball potential increase even more.

Also with the removal of the mana and health regen from Ohmwrecker making it a cheaper price of 2000g, it seems pretty strong for AP junglers to dive with. That extra health, 50AP plus the ability to stop getting hit by the turret seems perfect for early level dives.
    Last edited by mmoc6d00db7716; 2013-11-16 at 11:19 PM.

Deleted
    Yea, I suppose we won't be seeing as many Doran build junglers in S4 and a lot more emphasis on jungle farming rather than all-out ganking. Though I got to say the Sweeper trinket will be interesting for ganks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been thinking on how to best build Shyvana. Probuild.net gives a whole bunch of different options.

Can anyone shoot down what I've got so far?

Masteries: 15/15, taking AS and Dual Pen, then filling up the Def tree. Reasoning: Shyvana deals a near 50/50 mix of physical and magical damage. I see a mixture of 21/9 and 9/21, but would like the additional tankiness over a 21/9 build and feel the 9/21 build ignores a lot of her damage. AS reduces her CDs through her passive and gives an additional battle stat.

Runes: Hybrid pen marks, Armour yellows, MR/MR per lvl blues. 2 LS Quints, 1 Arm Pen Quint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    snip
    Personally I use this with her.

Masteries change a bit based on the team and how #yolo I'm feeling, but generally 1 point in offense for the Summoners Wrath, then basically 21 or 23 points into defense and the last 8-6 points where ever I feel I need them. So this more or less.

Deleted
    I've been using the OddOne build on her and seems to work pretty decently. (For jungle Shyvana ofc)

3x AD Quints
    3x AD Marks
    6x Atk Speed Marks
    9x Armor Seals
    9x MR Glyphs

Items I'll grab SotA asap and then mobi boots and one defensive item (Randuin's usually, though I may take SV if the only danger is their AP) then a Triforce and full tank items after that.

Deleted
    I don't know what to think of the new masterie Expose Weakness. It obviously has it uses on supports. But should it be taken with junglers? As I'm just playing around with the new masteries right now and I'd like some opinions on this.

Also I think I'd run this on Shyvana with the new masteries. http://preseason.euw.leagueoflegends...-E.3ZNwane00.0

Say what you want about it. Just experimenting.
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2013-11-17 at 04:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    I've been using the OddOne build on her and seems to work pretty decently. (For jungle Shyvana ofc)

3x AD Quints
    3x AD Marks
    6x Atk Speed Marks
    9x Armor Seals
    9x MR Glyphs

Items I'll grab SotA asap and then mobi boots and one defensive item (Randuin's usually, though I may take SV if the only danger is their AP) then a Triforce and full tank items after that.
    Tanking about top lane shyvana here. Should've clarified.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    Say what you want about it. Just experimenting.
    -5% AD
    +1.5% MS
    -1.5 Armor
    +1.5MR

Just my two cents.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Blurgh, LoL died again. Gotta love the weekends, where you get some free time and just want some games, but nope!