Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Winter SR > Shitty skins > Gimmicky modes.
    http://yurixyworks.com/category/game...summoner-rift/

go mod the map
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-11-26 at 07:58 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    I agree about the wards. As a support I'm still the only one warding. When will mid and top learn to put a ward and stop whining about enemy jungler ganking them all the time? I've even seen people forgeting about trinket and when someone reminds them of it they don't bother to back for it >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    yep ikr....

Pink wards are OP if you use place them at a safe spot

had pinks that last all throughout the game and most of them lasts 10-20min (finished laning with pink and saw all the ganks coming)

also alot of supports ignoring sightstone makes me cringe T.T

also i keep forgeting to upgrade my trinket but......i need that gold for my 6th item XD

finally about wards my inventory becomes full after 30min into game which is very annoying since i cant place a pink/green wards down

edit: Popstar Ahri woot!!
    I put a pink ward in the dragon side river brush one game at 12 minutes because I just wanted vision and it was my last ward. Game lasted 50. It never died. That isn't even a remotely safe spot.

Deleted
    also alot of supports ignoring sightstone makes me cringe T.T
    I dunno why people don't buy it.
    It's even 100% of your wards now, lol.
    Upgrade your trinket into the vision one and you won't have to buy wards ever again.
    also i keep forgeting to upgrade my trinket but......i need that gold for my 6th item XD
    Pff noob, it's a free vision ward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Winter SR > Shitty skins > Gimmicky modes.
    Couldn't agree more~

Deleted
    http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26...-2013-snowdown

Spirit of the Spectral Wraith
    No longer grants +14 Health Regen per 5 seconds
    No longer grants +7 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
    No longer grants +10% Cooldown Reduction
    Now grants +10 Magic Penetration
    Now grants +10% Cooldown Reduction
    Unnamed UNIQUE Passive is removed
    New UNIQUE Passive - Entrap: Restore 9% of damage dealt to monsters as Health and 6% as Mana.(One-third effect for area of effect spells)
    UNIQUE Passive - Bounty Hunter is removed
    New UNIQUE Passive - Conservation: Upon killing a large or epic monster,grants up to 40 bonus Gold,based on the last time Conservation triggered

that 10 magic pent woah
    Ya, they keep giving me more reason to play Evelynn. Although I'm not sure about the new passive. Seems like it once again benefits farm jungling over ganking. In fact someone on reddit pointed out that if you fail a gank as a jungler now you would be further behind than sitting AFK in lane with the new support GP10 items.

Deleted
    Spirit of the Spectral Wraith
    No longer grants +14 Health Regen per 5 seconds
    No longer grants +7 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
    No longer grants +10% Cooldown Reduction
    Now grants +10 Magic Penetration
    Now grants +10% Cooldown Reduction
    Unnamed UNIQUE Passive is removed
    New UNIQUE Passive - Entrap: Restore 9% of damage dealt to monsters as Health and 6% as Mana.(One-third effect for area of effect spells)
    UNIQUE Passive - Bounty Hunter is removed
    New UNIQUE Passive - Conservation: Upon killing a large or epic monster,grants up to 40 bonus Gold,based on the last time Conservation triggered
    Wait what

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Wait what
    Probably for readability.

Without those lines you'd expect the item to look like:

10% Cooldown Reduction
    10 Magic Penetration
    UNIQUE PASSIVE: Entrap - Restores 9%...
    UNIQUE PASSIVE: Conservation - Upon Killing...

Which looks upside down (used to CDR being last but before passives).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    What quints should I buy for my ad and ap pages? Currently only quints I have is gp10 because I thought they would be good invest because "everyone likes gold "

So, uh... my first game ever as Vayne when she was free last, I got a garbage penta. I just lucked out getting last hits on champs I barely touched. Just now, my first game as Renekton, I MADE this penta happen. I 3v5 dove them at bot outer turret, instantly killed Vayne and Mordekaiser, Elise came in to take out my jungler and she just melted. Then, Soraka was hiding under turret and I smacked her. Last one was Shaco, right next to Soraka. I had a half a second on my Q CD and was AAing, when our Lucian got the kill. I cried. Then, I died because I was taking turret shots for 15 seconds. I hate how my only penta to date was a garbage penta when I had MY penta right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sirtus View Post
    What quints should I buy for my ad and ap pages? Currently only quints I have is gp10 because I thought they would be good invest because "everyone likes gold "
    A lot of the time, Movement speed quints are nice. For AD, you'll usually want to run 2 Lifesteal and 1 AD (or just forego the AD and go straight lifesteal). For AP, you either want AP or movement speed. For supports, you want GP10, unless you are going to be a super aggressive damaging champ, in which case you'll go with either AP or AD depending on your support's damage (for 99.9% of them, it'll be AP if you're doing this)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quints for AD: flat AD, or Lifesteal. I've seen some people mix the two, going 2 Lifesteal, 1 AD or something like that. But that's generally the two quints you'll use.

For AP: flat AP or Movement speed. AP for more dmg, movement speed for dodging skill shots. Mostly depends on your style.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Mostly depends on your style.
    Or champion. If you're playing Anivia and not using movement speed quints, you might as well just gouge your eyes out with a rusty spoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Lifesteal/MS on my AD page and AP on my AP page, simply because AD quints aren't primary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I had MY penta right there.
    You didn't because you never secured it. This is just an inflated "kill steal" post. >_>
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I have Lifesteal/MS on my AD page and AP on my AP page, simply because AD quints aren't primary.

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't because you never secured it. This is just an inflated "kill steal" post. >_>
    My major point was that my only actual penta was me stealing every kill, but when I actually did all the work for a penta, I lost out on the last kill because of a kill steal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone knows how Thresh is capable of pulling grabs with 2 seconds cd? Literraly was grab-locked by Thresh right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Does anyone knows how Thresh is capable of pulling grabs with 2 seconds cd? Literraly was grab-locked by Thresh right now
    Hook cooldown is 12s at Rank 5, 60% of this is 7.2s (max CDR), and if you hit with it 3s comes off, making it minimum 4.2s CD. It lasts 1.5s so it feels like it's got a 2.7s CD.

Hook/Flay/Hook...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Hook cooldown is 12s at Rank 5, 60% of this is 7.2s (max CDR), and if you hit with it 3s comes off, making it minimum 4.2s CD.

Hook/Flay/Hook...
    It was hook>cleanse>flay>hook>hook =\
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It was hook>cleanse>flay>hook>hook =\
    See my edit.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    So, yesterday I jungled for the first time since 3.14 came live, went with my usual pick - Zac and it was fucking horrible. I ran 5/22/3 masteries and daaaamn, never had so many problems with camps in early and mid game. Usually, even in early game, blobs gave me enough sustain for a bigger part of my route. This time I kept chugging pots like candies. Anyone can explain what the hell happened to jungle? In my defense, was paying more attention to changes affecting top and mid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    So, yesterday I jungled for the first time since 3.14 came live, went with my usual pick - Zac and it was fucking horrible. I ran 5/22/3 masteries and daaaamn, never had so many problems with camps in early and mid game. Usually, even in early game, blobs gave me enough sustain for a bigger part of my route. This time I kept chugging pots like candies. Anyone can explain what the hell happened to jungle? In my defense, was paying more attention to changes affecting top and mid
    Things hit harder to try to prevent the other lanes taking your farm. What did you start with? I think Machete is now mandatory.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    machette and pots, always