Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    They're not:

Tristana is 1350IP / 585RP
    Alistar is 1350IP / 585RP

Just because you can go get a skin for them (which unlocks them) doesn't make them free as you can still buy them (if you don't realise that you can get them for free, which is what I did).

WTB free base champs for all accounts, Trist/Alistar plus Mid/Jungle/Top.
    u get both skin and champ, trist for liking their fb and alistar for youtube or something

iirc kayle was free too

and yes you can buy them for ip/rp lol
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-12-16 at 03:01 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    u get trist for liking their fb and alistar for youtube or something
    Youtube for subbing.

I'd already bought them before I realised, hence, they're not free.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    u get trist for liking their fb and alistar for youtube or something

iirc kayle was free too

and yes you can buy them for ip/rp lol
    Kayle was only free if you didn't have her and got her judgement skin by playing a certain number of games in s1 (I think?)

Ultimately I think this whole thing is silly. You can get 2 champions for no IP by Liking Riot's facebook page and subscribing to their youtube channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Youtube for subbing.

I'd already bought them before I realised, hence, they're not free.
    what??? but... i got them for free >_>

so you can get it for free!!! hence it is free!!! yes?? no??
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but i don't think that getting skin+champion for liking FB and subbing for Youtube channel is "not free". It's the same as saying that free comertial prospects are "not free" because you have to walk outside and take them.
    On the note that you can buy them for IP/RP. Well, if you don't read launcher news, then, maybe, you deserve it. I, personally don't own neither of these skins because i don't like them. And i bought both champs for IP, because i don't want these skins.
    Same as "BUY OUR SUPER CHEAP CRAP TO GET SOMETHING THAT YOU PROBABLY WANT WITH LABEL OF OUR STUPID COMPANY" managers that knock on your door in 8:00 in you day off.
    If something is free, it doesn't mean that you have to get it. Imagine if you are player that don't want to sub on riot youtube channel, but you want to get Tristana (classic Tristana), and riots don't give you an option to buy it for IP? How would you feel?
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-12-16 at 03:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

The cuteness

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    The cuteness
    IT IS SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. *takes a breath.* Her splash art is so cute, the in-game model is so cute. EVERYTHING about that skin is cute. I'll hush now. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    The cuteness
    [IMG]https://24.media.tumblr.com/049b23f018fef960b2ed896cbb6af9d1/tumblr_mxw2ziFug81rider7o1_500.jpg[IMG]
    I thought this was the chat thread for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I thought this was the chat thread for a moment.
    Lol Majad, nah but i saw it and had to share it with the world.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Discussion on whether connecting facebook and youtube with lol account is free. Sure is autism in here.

Deleted
    I have over 3000 games played, and I still don't have Tristana.
    Such Free.

Just have to say one thing: this argument you guys are having is rather.. well.. stupid. They are 'free' in the regard you dont have to do pay anything to get em, but you need to do them a favor. So yeah, what ever.

On a whole other aspect - how do you guys feel about this new champ? Yosou, or how you spell it. I havent tried him yet, havent bought him either (As I never play mid, and only tank/bruiser top)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    I have over 3000 games played, and I still don't have Tristana.
    Such Free.

Ok its free to anyone who isnt lazy enough to click a button.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Sorry, but i don't think that getting skin+champion for liking FB and subbing for Youtube channel is "not free". It's the same as saying that free comertial prospects are "not free" because you have to walk outside and take them.
    On the note that you can buy them for IP/RP. Well, if you don't read launcher news, then, maybe, you deserve it. I, personally don't own neither of these skins because i don't like them. And i bought both champs for IP, because i don't want these skins.
    Same as "BUY OUR SUPER CHEAP CRAP TO GET SOMETHING THAT YOU PROBABLY WANT WITH LABEL OF OUR STUPID COMPANY" managers that knock on your door in 8:00 in you day off.
    If something is free, it doesn't mean that you have to get it. Imagine if you are player that don't want to sub on riot youtube channel, but you want to get Tristana (classic Tristana), and riots don't give you an option to buy it for IP? How would you feel?
    Easy. I sub on their Youtube. Get my champ...Then unsub. Or have a different account.

Deleted
    What's the best way to throw a game? My smurf will soon be lvl 30, just in time for new season and I want to make sure my mmr goes to the legendary depths of bronze 5, because i like killing noobs because e-peen.

I was thinking take important lane, mid or adc, take revive and teleport and feed all lanes as much as possible first 10 or so min, flaming everyone in between, and then just afk/stay in base or something. That should do it right? I'll probably go for like 0-15 then start playing normally.

Inb4 white knights telling me its bannable, being a douche, trolling etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    How exactly is it white knighting when you are being a troll, and a douche and it is bannable because you're clearly feeding at the start of the game?

Go play Call of Duty or something if you want to stomp noobs. Just poor taste to sit there and ruin a game for someone else because you want do that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    What's the best way to throw a game? My smurf will soon be lvl 30, just in time for new season and I want to make sure my mmr goes to the legendary depths of bronze 5, because i like killing noobs because e-peen.

I was thinking take important lane, mid or adc, take revive and teleport and feed all lanes as much as possible first 10 or so min, flaming everyone in between, and then just afk/stay in base or something. That should do it right? I'll probably go for like 0-15 then start playing normally.

Inb4 white knights telling me its bannable, being a douche, trolling etc.
    You are the epitome of what is wrong with this game. Trolling is good when lots of people find it funny, wasting 40 min of peoples time just so you can feel like you have some sort of power on the internet is just sad.....really sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Ok its free to anyone who isnt lazy enough to click a button.
    You know everyone doesn't have a YouTube or Facebook account, right.
    Right.

What's the best way to throw a game?
    Play like you always do.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll take more games to lower your MMR than the games you play and win at Bronze 5.

That said, "laggg" is a popular one in my games, or you could duo with me (EUW) because my MMR is Bronze 2-3ish.

That's a quick way to get yourself reported to the tribunal. There's far safer and more effective ways to do it (above).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    All 9 people i encounter in placement matches will end up being higher than they should be in the end. 5 directly from winning and 4 indirectly because i will eventually go below them in rating. So everyone ends up being happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure the 4 people on your team will be real happy when you waste 30~ mins of their time by not playing as well as you possibly can.