Quote Originally Posted by Xandemar View Post
    I didn't do well in that game.And, of course the said person/loudmouth who told me that started to call me bad with a smiley face etc.. Solo queue is a fucking nightmare.
    2 games in a row, first game 3 feeders second game 2 feeders...
    Now I understand that if you are level <20 you feed now and then... but these were level30, all of them.

Ugh... so bad
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Deleted
    Welcome to LoL guys. and then to imagine HoN is easily 10 times worse, derp.

Deleted
    What I hate most is that when someone "feeds" no one tries to help.
    I mean let's face it, we've all been teamed up on our lanes with someone who isn't necessarily bad, but you just can't communicate! You end up dying, a lot actually. You say "hey, can we switch lanes, can't face the enemy X/Y" or "can we get some help at bot?"
    You then hear the responses "noob, f***king feeder, omg!, uninstall lol!" etc etc.
    -.-

I need somebody to play with me I'm Xandemar on EU-West.I will give you all my internets if you come play with me(bribery hahah!)Also, I'm not really good at this game, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JoErVoL View Post
    What I hate most is that when someone "feeds" no one tries to help.
    I mean let's face it, we've all been teamed up on our lanes with someone who isn't necessarily bad, but you just can't communicate! You end up dying, a lot actually. You say "hey, can we switch lanes, can't face the enemy X/Y" or "can we get some help at bot?"
    You then hear the responses "noob, f***king feeder, omg!, uninstall lol!" etc etc.
    -.-
    ^This.

I've had games every now and then where I'm constantly singled out in lane, and what does my teammate do? Nothing. They would mark a target, I would move up to engage with him, and then I'd get jumped while my lane partner does absolutely nothing. I'm tired of dying trying to actually coordinate with my lane partners. It always puts me in sticky situations.

Deleted
    Yeah, its really lame. but to be fair, I do it myself aswell at times =p im not proud of it, but if I do get mad, you probably really fucked up incredibly bad (like 0/10 or worse within 15 minutes or so.) but yeah, Everyone has a bad game at times. including me (obviously ;p).
    The thing is, there is always 1 side that will dominate a lane, its either gonna be your team, or their team. people can get mad about it, but they will have to accept that you are having problems and are being outplayed and just help you, rather then whine.

---------- Post added 2011-09-11 at 10:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xandemar View Post
    I need somebody to play with me I'm Xandemar on EU-West.I will give you all my internets if you come play with me(bribery hahah!)Also, I'm not really good at this game, yet.
    add me bro, Renekten EU-West. I won't be online all too much since school is starting and all, and I'm going to bed now, but maybe if your on tomorrow evening we can do some games.

Edit : sorry for the double post, MMO-Champ is trollin' me.

Deleted
    Person who linked me that video about Karma, thank you! I have been using ultimated shield much more now and it helps alot!
    Karma is a good mass minion farmer btw.

Deleted
    currently again playing 3vs3, everytime I get to pick Singed we win easily.

oO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Yeah, its really lame. but to be fair, I do it myself aswell at times =p im not proud of it, but if I do get mad, you probably really fucked up incredibly bad (like 0/10 or worse within 15 minutes or so.) but yeah, Everyone has a bad game at times. including me (obviously ;p).
    The thing is, there is always 1 side that will dominate a lane, its either gonna be your team, or their team. people can get mad about it, but they will have to accept that you are having problems and are being outplayed and just help you, rather then whine.[COLOR="red"]
    Hey, I saw an ashe once who went 0-8 at mid with 10 cs o.O You can't help those that can't be helped :-P
    But sometimes the person's fault is the team's as well. I mean when you send two melee bot against two ranged and you SEE that they can't cope, then you are bound to make them feed.

Quote Originally Posted by JoErVoL View Post
    Hey, I saw an ashe once who went 0-8 at mid with 10 cs o.O You can't help those that can't be helped :-P
    But sometimes the person's fault is the team's as well. I mean when you send two melee bot against two ranged and you SEE that they can't cope, then you are bound to make them feed.
    Yeah, but a sensible strategy would be to use Clairvoyance to see who goes where.BUT IGNIRTE OMFG KILLS MATTER NOOOB!!!! Ah solo-queue how thou makes me hate humanity more and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Really? you can get a refund? Never knew that, how?
    Oh and : I really hate fighting a good Akali ;p

Edit : I heard about an Irelia nerf by the way, has anyone seen any patch notes yet?
    Not confirmed, just a Riot Staff saying Irelia isn't fun to play against. HUR DUR. If they nerf Irelia again, I'll go on a rampage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Not confirmed, just a Riot Staff saying Irelia isn't fun to play against. HUR DUR. If they nerf Irelia again, I'll go on a rampage.
    proof: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...215498&page=29

Trynd is the one that needs a nerf. His ULT cd is low and lasts too damned long. Can solo an entire team in 3s without any fear, unless they're all armor stacking tanks.

Was in a 3v3 vs a Xin/Trynd/Soraka and it was horrible. Of course, they bragged about their awesomeness. Dat right click and afk.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Trynd is the one that needs a nerf. His ULT cd is low and lasts too damned long. Can solo an entire team in 3s without any fear, unless they're all armor stacking tanks.

Was in a 3v3 vs a Xin/Trynd/Soraka and it was horrible. Of course, they bragged about their awesomeness. Dat right click and afk.
    oh ...ooooh!
    I thought I'm the only one who suffer from him in 3vs3, even tho I won every match so far against Trynd with Yorick, still I always end up using thornmail if he gets fed, plus both him and Akali(sp?) are hard to kill and I met both in one match (with Swain) what a nightmare, it's almost hopeless to chase them but then again Yorick sux at keeping up with targets in general :| .......

Deleted
    You should (if you don't already do) take at least 1 exhaust with you in 3vs3, and 1-2 CC capable champs. Then Trynd shouldn't really be a problem, if you don't feed him/he doesn't have shitloads of time to farm up =) Though he can be a pain in the ass, I admit

Deleted
    Trynd is Op... on twisted treeline. cause in 3v3 you generally will have less CC, meaning less crap to counter him.
    also, cause of the map design, he can escape you almost anywhere with his E.
    On summoners rift on the other hand, trynd can with good CC be pretty much worthless.

I really don't like the 3v3 map. It feels too crowded.
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    I really don't like the 3v3 map. It feels too crowded.
    Thats why I only play kassadin on that map. After you play him there you'll find out theres too MUCH space

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=292682 - This is win.Pure undeniable win.I've probably missed this and everybody knows about it, but goddamn is it funny!

Deleted
    R.I.P Caster minion.