Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Being brutally honest? Older champions. For over a year now Riot has wanted every champion they released to be a flashy playmaker, which requires more than facerolling. Caitlyn is the easiest ADC, Garen or Yorick for easiest top laner, Morgana mid, Xin jungle, and Taric or Janna for support. Some older champions require a lot of skill to play well like Lee Sin, but none of the newer champions are faceroll.
    How do people do a talk about faceroll without mentioning Warwick. Theres literally nothing to him besides Ult then W and Q when its up. The end

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Fizz/Riven for their obnoxity.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like AS quints as they're not Primary.
    To be even remotely good at Riven, you need to know what you are doing. There is too many who picks Riven because they have heard she is OP. Then fail extremely hard.
    I'd say Riven is good when you got like 50 games played on her, and know how to cancel animations, and dive turrets without even taking damage. Before that? A nice meal for any capable top laner that notice right away that it is a fresh Riven player.

If an ADC don't have AS quints, he will lose every trade that is beyond 2-3 autos. It is a reason most top players use this rune set.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    How do people do a talk about faceroll without mentioning Warwick. Theres literally nothing to him besides Ult then W and Q when its up. The end
    Indeed, the simplest champion ever. Speed farm jungle to you hit level 6, then gank every time your ult is up for a 100% secured kill. Late game? Ult their carry, and watch as your team just melt him down, and the enemy team can't do shit because no one knows to buy the right items to dispel it, or to even CC WW. It's too much fun.

Another good faceroll champion, but that you need to land one skill shot with is Amumu. If you figure out how to land your Q, then it is GG with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    If an ADC doesn't have AS quints, he will lose every trade that is beyond 2-3 autos. It is a reason most top players use this rune set.
    If they really needed the AS then they'd go AS marks (which are primary and give more). The tradeoff is 1.8%AS for 1.8AD.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    But here is Firebert again with theories.
    I bitch here constantly that people I encounter in random just search me on lolking and tell me I'm silver (Wihle I'm actually unranked for like a year now, the irony) so I just suck.
    Hello kettle.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2015-08-29 at 01:21 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

7+ Year Old Account
    Another good faceroll champion, but that you need to land one skill shot with is Amumu. If you figure out how to land your Q, then it is GG with him.
    Hmm i tried amumu. As easy as he is, keeping someone within range after engaging is quite difficult.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Because I forgot about him? I said older champions and WW is one of the oldest. Only played him top lane to fight against high health targets so ever since he got nerfed there has been no point in even thinking about him.

But yes WW is a prime example of an impossible to screw up champion. He has no problem sustaining himself in the jungle and even if you're horrible at ganking his R is targeted and you can just flash R for most situations. Hell a lot of people I've played with when leveling an account thought WW was OP because they could get a much better performance out of him than the other junglers.
    I can never understand jungling lol. Watched some videos of jungle champions but can never grasp it.

I mean, is the jungler someone that focuses on pve? Is the jungle their "lane" ? What about the other side of the map, do you leave that for the enemy jungler?

Its confusing lol.

Deleted
    If they really needed the AS then they'd go AS marks (which are primary and give more). The tradeoff is 1.8%AS for 1.8AD.
    Yeah, weird how exactly 0 professional or top player uses AS reds, but all use AS Quints. But here is Firebert again with theories.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 AD quint gives 2.25 AD for 6.8 AD total
    1 AS quint gives 4.5% AS for 14% total
    9 AD marks give 8.5 AD
    9 AS marks give 15% AS

You can see that going
    9 AD + 3 AS gives you 8.5 AD + 14% as vs
    9 AS + 3 AD gives you 6.8 AD + 15% as

I'll take the additional AD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    I can never understand jungling lol. Watched some videos of jungle champions but can never grasp it.

I mean, is the jungler someone that focuses on pve? Is the jungle their "lane" ? What about the other side of the map, do you leave that for the enemy jungler?

Its confusing lol.
    No, a jungler most definitely does not focus on PvE. No more than a mid laner or top laner. Yes, you kill neutral creeps to get your income (for the most part), but PvP is still the name of the game. Additionally, you do try to deny the other jungler by going into their jungle and taking their camps away. You should only do this if you can account for where everyone (in particular their jungler and the laners closest to where you're going) are. You do not want to go into their jungle blindly and run into a wild 5/0/1 Lee Sin with his Le Blanc buddy coming to back him up.

Here is a list of what a jungler does. It isn't in order of importance, because priorities shift. E.g. grabbing a dragon is important, but getting a dragon absolutely free (because their entire team is dead, for example) makes it move up in priority.

a. Farm your jungle
    b. Farm scuttlecrabs
    c. Farm their jungle
    d. Provide vision for your team through warding
    e. Provide vision for your team through deep warding (ie. the enemy's side of the jungle)
    f. Deny vision for the enemy team through clearing wards with help of the raptor buff
    g. Kill dragons and letting your team know when it's a good time to do so
    h. Kill Baron Nashors and letting your team know when it's a good time to do so
    i. Ganking
    j. Counter ganking
    k. Covering for a lane when a laner has to return to base and his tower would take damage / kill the minions
    l. Assisting a lane in taking a tower
    m. Securing your own red and blue buff
    n. Donating your buffs at appropriate times to the appropriate laners
    o. Preventing the enemy team from obtaining buffs

This is just a little short list and in reality it's a bit more advanced than this still. It should, however, give you an idea of how involved the jungler task is. I didn't include mind games, I didn't include shutting down the enemy jungler, recovering a losing lane or snowballing a winning lane. I didn't include what various conditions are for picking specific junglers or building specific items. However, I also don't think those are necessary at the moment. You'll get a better feel of it once you are clearer on what to do and you will be able to find more indepth information when you can apply it.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2015-08-29 at 09:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    C'mon, we know that pros and high level players aren't always right...they could all be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, weird how exactly 0 professional or top player uses AS reds, but all use AS Quints. But here is Firebert again with theories.
    Much as I dislike Firebert's theorems, I will not immediately defer to pro players. Most of them are sheep as much as the rest of the players. Additionally, it's a logical fallacy (argumentum ab auctoritate) to merely discount someone on base of their rank, or lack thereof. As much as it is to blindly believe pro players.

Additionally, I do believe certain rune pages will do better at specific skill levels. Additional AS gives much better return if you are able to stutter step and animation cancel or abuse your range. More AD will assist sloppier last hitting. Furthermore, and this is from memory so I might be mistaken here, you need a certain amount of AD to make last hitting under turret easier. In theory you could even set up a page specific for this for each single ADC as their base AD and AD/level is different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Whats the most faceroll champ?
    Oh right, you wanted to jungle.

Warwick or Nunu should decent pick-me-ups for you.

Most of them got years of years of experience and theory crafting behind a lot of the stuff they do. And as Duilliath said - going AS quints give more AD, which is the most important stat, while AS just power up every prolonged trade.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Much as I dislike Firebert's theorems, I will not immediately defer to pro players. Most of them are sheep as much as the rest of the players. Additionally, it's a logical fallacy (argumentum ab auctoritate) to merely discount someone on base of their rank, or lack thereof. As much as it is to blindly believe pro players.

Additionally, I do believe certain rune pages will do better at specific skill levels. Additional AS gives much better return if you are able to stutter step and animation cancel or abuse your range. More AD will assist sloppier last hitting. Furthermore, and this is from memory so I might be mistaken here, you need a certain amount of AD to make last hitting under turret easier. In theory you could even set up a page specific for this for each single ADC as their base AD and AD/level is different.
    I agree completely, but there's a reason pretty much everyone with some knowledge about the game mechanics uses that runepage. Or a very close variant of it (swapping some MR blues for more AS). I bitch here constantly that people I encounter in random just search me on lolking and tell me I'm silver (Wihle I'm actually unranked for like a year now, the irony) so I just suck. They simply have no actual argument so think they're better because they're high gold or high plat, hilarious.

Just saying it's not true (while they literally ALL use it) because of gold efficiency is ... meh. The list he gave has about 80% of runes that people generally don't use either.

10+ Year Old Account
    A rune can be incredibly gold efficient, but if it's a stat you don't care about, that's completely irrelevant. Gold efficiency should always be contrasted with how desirable the stat is for that particular champion and role. My impression is that the latter is something that Firebert either completely overlooks or has a very skewed view of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though Scaling HP5 and Scaling HP are more gold efficient than Scaling Armor, it's much more useful early-to-mid game as a support (where the lane is AD heavy), which is something you'd've noticed if you read my post. If an ADC has inbuilt AS (such as Tristana or MF) and the AS could affect you when you get towards cap (PD+BotRK, for example), the AD will serve you much better at end-game, and if you noticed, I also said that the games at my level (Silver IV) generally do go the distance.

Also, there's more choice than 9xOne-Type-Of-Red and 3xOne-Type-Of-Quint. The AD-AS difference between ADQ-ASR and ADR-ASQ is -4.95; runes can be treated as a stuttered scale. I understand that -4.95 may be the most efficient out of that pair of choices (AD or AS), but I come back to my original point; I don't like AS quints because they're not primary. There is more value in other runes (such at MS).

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You can see that going
    9 AD + 3 AS gives you 8.5 AD + 14% as vs
    9 AS + 3 AD gives you 6.8 AD + 15% as

I'll take the additional AD.
    You rounded:
    The tradeoff is 1.8%AS for 1.8AD.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2015-08-29 at 01:19 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    After playing ADC so much this past days i reached the conslusion that its the most underpowered role in the game.
    You are only a BEAST damage dealer mid game when no one have tanky items yet.
    Once everyone is tanky i am doing 250 hits on bruisers with my full build. Thats so low!

ADC's used to be the glass cannon "tank killer" late game shooting from afar and destroying tanks. Nowadays i dont even know what ADC is good for.
    This Tank meta is disgusting.

(i challenge anyone to do more than a 250 hit on a tank without vayne or draven, its impossible on this meta)
    Last edited by mmocb564611563; 2015-08-29 at 04:57 PM.

How do you build?

Deleted
    How do you build?
    Standart Pro builds

Infinity Edge
    Phantom Dancer
    Last Whisper
    Blood Thirster
    boots
    Guardian angel

This do about 230 to 250 damage to tanky bruisers
    Last edited by mmocb564611563; 2015-08-29 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Free Punk View Post
    Nowadays i dont even know what ADC is good for.
    Which is why we've got an AP Carry reworked and forced botlane.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just found out I'm the 18th best Shaco and 18th best Elise on EUW, this makes me happy.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    Just found out I'm the 18th best Shaco and 18th best Elise on EUW, this makes me happy.
    What site did you use to check the ranking?

I would also love to check a ranking for the amount of wins a player have. Right now i have 3250 wins on my account ^^
    But i dont think such ranking exists :C
    Last edited by mmocb564611563; 2015-08-30 at 07:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Free Punk View Post
    What site did you use to check the ranking?

I would also love to check a ranking for the amount of wins a player have. Right now i have 3250 wins on my account ^^
    But i dont think such ranking exists :C
    www.euw.op.gg

It doesn't necessarily rank you for wins, it just ranks you in regards to elo and obviously you have to be competent with that champion. It's the fairest system I've found, if I'm Diamond 3 and the next Shaco player above me is Diamond 2 but he doesn't have better stats he's still better than me since he's Diamond 2 meaning he'll be ranked higher.

For lolskill I'm like top 50 or something for Shaco and I have no idea for Elise but I find that lolskill is a bad way to gauge how good someone is, Malgains for example is usually near the top but hasn't gone above Diamond 3 all season but has an amazing kda.
    Hey everyone