People just get mad because they play extremely squishy carries and get bursted to the ground because they won't buy any MR, in my opinion =)

As someone who almost exclusively plays fighters since they become broken, I can safely say I laugh at every single Akali in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Talon needed the lane nerf, he's impossible to stop from farming because he can just spam rake to clear an entire minion wave for almost no mana cost or cooldown.

Akali is still extremely stompable and doesn't really need changes.
    It takes a completed Brutalizer + Bloodthirster to one shot the caster minions with rake. That doesn't include the melee minions. By the time it reaches the point where it can take out the entire wave, other champs also have similar farm capabilities. Some have even better, to be honest. The Rake, early game, was more for harassment and snatching a last hit if you were otherwise being denied it. Sometimes it could be used to slow champs for an escape pre 6. I honestly think they should semi(not fully) revert the regen buff to compensate for the mana cost increase for early game, but it isn't a terribly big deal otherwise.

I may see myself maxing Q first in certain lane matchups, however.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    @Sion AP: you should be able to survive until your cd resets actually, between cdr, and stun, you should be able to kill them, you are bursty as Veigar for example but you survive 5times more than him (I'd put AP sion with tanky mages, like cho/swain etc, not bursty ones like Brand/Annie etc)
    I found my burst wasn't enough to warrant me as a threat, because I have nothing after my burst. At the most I could burst down somebody to ~35-40% health, but then they could simply jump on me and kill me, since Sion has no escaping abilities.

Keep in mind, this is burst with DFG, Deathcap, Lichbane, all that jazz.

Every time I see AP Sion he can send people to base from full with just 3 Doran's Rings. Once he gets DFG it's a free kill on cooldown.

Deleted
    Graves still does too much damage when coupled with his mobility early game. He's hard enough to catch already, no need to make him able to take out 1/6th of your hp every Buckshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    EDIT: It seems the box arm time was unchanged. so except for the Deceive thingy, Shaco got nerfed

For the love of god, Riot, he was already pretty bad but now you go and nerf him? gg!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    [/COLOR]New skins this patch:
    Jurassic Cho'Gath
    Unnamed Ezreal megaman skin
    Mafia Miss Fortune
    Unnamed Shaco Wacko skin
    Classic Shyvana skin
    Ironscale Shyvana skin
    Boneclaw Shyvana skin

However, Shaco's and Ezreal's skins will not come this patch, but will be released later.

Source.
    Those skins look cool. Well I don't care for the Shaco skin but all the others are very nice. I rather prefer Shyvana's other two skins to her classic.

Every time I see AP Sion he can send people to base from full with just 3 Doran's Rings. Once he gets DFG it's a free kill on cooldown.
    Who was this Sion fighting? At the most I blew up their squishiest to ~50% in the early game, and just dropped off any usefulness once they started building MR.

Out of those skins i love the Shaco(especially the art), Cho'Gath, Miss Fortune, and Boneclaw Shyvana( I want to find out how the dragon looks)

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Who was this Sion fighting? At the most I blew up their squishiest to ~50% in the early game, and just dropped off any usefulness once they started building MR.
    Anyone and everyone, people have 1000 health at level 10 and he nukes for 600-700 with stun/shield. I've never seen an AP Sion who didn't have damage, don't know what your problem is =p
    Maybe you didn't switch your runes and masteries >_>

Anyone and everyone, people have 1000 health at level 10 and he nukes for 600-700 with stun/shield. I've never seen an AP Sion who didn't have damage, don't know what your problem is =p
    Maybe you didn't switch your runes and masteries >_>
    Must be doing something wrong, since I made a mastery and rune page specifically for AP Sion beforehand

15+ Year Old Account
    X| Guys, guys. I have a serious question. Does anyone think Shyvana looks similar to Alexstraza? My inner ex-wow addicted palyer in me is yelling angrily that someone would say so. I mean, personally I don't see much similarity beyond their head horns and red hair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    X| Guys, guys. I have a serious question. Does anyone think Shyvana looks similar to Alexstraza? My inner ex-wow addicted palyer in me is yelling angrily that someone would say so. I mean, personally I don't see much similarity beyond their head horns and red hair.
    Considering every dragon ever has horns, and if its a woman its likely to have lengthy colored hair.

ITS A CONSPIRACY RIOT COPIED IT FROM WORLD OF WARCRAFT

10+ Year Old Account
    No similarity beyond she is female dragon? she isn't that pretty and models are different and she doesn't wear bikini plate?
    Well Riot are ex-wow fans (or still playing wow? no idea but doubt it)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

15+ Year Old Account
    Well the person I was arguing with said that they looked similar because they were grey skinned (lolwut?) and red hair etc etc. I was like no Alex is a lovely lady, Shy is not so pretty. >.> I just couldn't help but ask here lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Considering every dragon ever has horns, and if its a woman its likely to have lengthy colored hair.

ITS A CONSPIRACY RIOT COPIED IT FROM WORLD OF WARCRAFT
    They both spit fire too! That's it i'm canceling my LoL sub, ohwait...

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted
    So graves is f2p, decided to take a game with him.
    First game:

He's so much fun!
    No idea if my build is wrong, but it seemed to work out pretty well.

Deleted
    That's the right build, although I'd take Wriggles before Iedge!

Phew. Just had one of those really annoying games (soloranked). We got pwned all game long. Our Taric sucked, our Miss Fortune whined the hell out of us. Like suicided 3 times and tried to surrender 5 times. They got 2 of our inhibbs, we where like 15 kills behind and had gotten like 1-2 dragons all game. Then our Miss Fortune stole Baron from them with her ulti and we pwned them bitches hard we got 5 they got 2. And we ended it. If they would have gotten that baron we probably would have won that game. Theye where like 20k ahead or something.. Sick exhausting game :P.

Is anyone else sick of people whining and wanting to surrender in Ranked? My last three ranked games were...
    - 2 of our team wants to surrender early on. 3 of us tell them to fuck off, and we end up winning.
    - 3 of our team wants to surrender early on. We lose about 25 minutes later.
    - Opponents surrender 4-1, about 25 minutes in, with only 3 towers destroyed.

It seriously pisses me off to no end. I don't give a shit how bad you're going, you don't bloody surrender in ranked. You can always turn it around. GAAAAAAAAAH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space