The problem is if you give him any more team support at all he will break early-mid game with his ability to smash ganks. He can already save people from just about any gank, give him a castable shield or some other CC/utility? Forget about it.

IMO he needs something damage related as a W. Make him a threat because he has higher damage output than most tanks and he will be a good choice again. Would fit with being a ninja too, I guess.

I can't remember the last time I lost with an LB on the other team. She's extremely easy to shut down and after her initial combo she might as well just leave the fight. She's a weak champion. The good ap champs are the ones with no real damage tier to their ults. They have sustainability in a team fight. Someone like LB (or even to some extent Malz, though he's stronger) are essentially done once they pop their ults. That's why they have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    Someone has gotten annihilated by a good LeBlanc apparently.

Also, Malz has a hell of a lot more than his ult. He has an amazing AoE silence and a DoT he can toss on the floor which can by default change the way the enemy team behaves. Plus, he has minions running around everywhere to eat skillshots or just plain rip people apart who don't realize they have a stage 3 void critter on them. LB is quite seriously nothing but damage, even her silence is blah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malzahar while good AP is still not that good
    His dmg is mainly dots and he has low survive with good scaling, build him tanky is better than high squishy AP because he must stay alive to deal dmg
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

My usual build for him is RoA -> Deathcap. Not tankier than most other mages

Depending on the enemy I even go Deathcap first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do they give the best skins to the worst champs then? =(

I mean, that Mistletoe LeBlanc looks great.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Mistletoe lb is meh. Shaco royal skin is awesome with an amazing champion

10+ Year Old Account
    Mistletoe LB looks good, that is it though. No particle changes or bells & whistles attached. A bit of a letdown. Someone on the NA forums suggested that when her clones activate Mistletoe appears and they start making out. Laughed pretty hard at that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Mistletoe LB looks good, that is it though. No particle changes or bells & whistles attached. A bit of a letdown. Someone on the NA forums suggested that when her clones activate Mistletoe appears and they start making out. Laughed pretty hard at that.
    If it exists; there must be pr0n of it.
    BRB

Thou yeah, if they had changed anything about that skin I would've bought it, but as it stands I already have the 520 skin for her and Id rather have a jungling Christmas tree than another skin that doesnt change anything

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought Vayne. Bought a skin for her. Out of RP. Woe is me.

Few more IP and I'll nab Ahri on East as well. Wooh is me.

My list of champs is starting to look reasonably varied now.

AD range: Tristana / Vayne
    Solo Top: Riven / Yorick / Warwick
    AP: Morgana / Cassiopeia / Ahri / Ryze
    Jungling: Nocturne / Twitch / Shaco

Oh, and Jax / Poppy for Dominion. And Kayle cos everyone has her.

Looks decent enough, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    AD range: Tristana / Vayne
    Solo Top: Riven / Yorick / Warwick
    AP: Morgana / Cassiopeia / Ahri / Ryze
    Jungling: Nocturne / Twitch / Shaco

Oh, and Jax / Poppy for Dominion. And Kayle cos everyone has her.

Looks decent enough, right?
    You are missing supports ._.
    But yeah, its unlikely all of those champs would be picked/banned, thou I would tell you to get a few more ADs, and something like Mao/Rammus for a full tank jungle (or Cho).

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking of getting Maokai next. I like his play and I like the xmas skin. Really not a fan of playing support and if absolutely needed I can use Morgana or Kayle as support.

Have the minor problem with AD that these really are the two I like best and play best. Caitlyn is 'okay' and after the free week I am considering Sivir. I think she is pretty decent now and she's pretty cheap.

Deleted
    is taric worth the 146 RP? i know he doesn't cost much IP but i need all that for runes and shizz and i'm pretty sure it will be a while before anything else gets so cheap that it is purchasable with the little RP i have left... only other supports i have are soroka (who is usually already taken if i'm last pick) and alistar who i find almost worthless in solo Q as no one plays aggressively to utilize my headbut to stun combo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Still not enough power to cut his energy bar to pieces instantly.
    His energy ratios are shit. 2/3 abilities and you're autoattacking for 6-8 seconds...

Strong lane presence? Shen is one of the few chars in the game that can't do shit against creep waves. You can basically just push push push and harrass him with ranged spells and there's jakshit he can do about it. Enjoy sitting at tower and eventually blue pilling if you're against a strong ranged champ (or the old Morde).

His heal from Q is so negligible that it's not worth risking going into range to cast it. You will lose most poke exchanges against smart players.

His only good skills are passive, dash and Ult. The latter two have huge issues though.

By the time you get 6, many champs have enough damage to plow through your shield and kill the guys before you even port. And the Ult still goes on cooldown (trolololol).

To fix Shen:
    Reduce energy cost of Q by 10% and W by 20%.
    Increase the range of Q very slightly, increase the heal by 20%.
    Decrease Ult cast time, increase shield by 10%, don't make it go on cooldown if the target dies.

Optionally, increase base length of taunt by 0,25-0,5 sec (possibly slowly while progressing through ranks). This one will actually make him a strong champ, while all of the above changes just make him decent-ish.
    Last edited by zealous; 2011-12-16 at 02:02 PM.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Any information about the dodge rune refund? I want to buy dat Maokai already

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    Any information about the dodge rune refund? I want to buy dat Maokai already
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/d...ded-next-patch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    My list of champs is starting to look reasonably varied now.
    More varied than mine. ._.

Champions that I actually know how to play decently:
    AD Carry: Ashe, Corki
    AP Carry: Twisted Fate, Cassiopeia, Karthus.
    Solo top: Cho, Garen, Nasus, Riven, Singed, Warwick.
    Jungler: Gangplank, Fiddle, Trundle, Amumu.
    Support: Alistar, Zilean.

I must really dislike bot lane. =/

Deleted
    Anyone tried out this generator ?

Nope! -3clipse
    Last edited by 3clipse; 2011-12-16 at 07:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cheatsjungle View Post
    Anyone tried out this generator ?
    Would only work on NA + you would be a douche for using such thing. Its almost like pirating Indie games
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-12-16 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Fix'd

Deleted
    What happened to the monkey? I mean I stopped playing a month and a bit ago. Came back yesterday and remembered he wasn't that special imo. Now it seems he barely dies and has massive damage output.

Well, solo laning against him together with a Soraka is beyond useless too as Volibear. You can't CS. You can't harass, you can't do jack shit.