New Skins with Viktor Patch: *click*
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    :[ wtb legendary gragas skin

Deleted
    Oh well, clearly it's normal that the enemy jungler (Lee Sin) can just jump in, kill 3 of our people at bot and walk away with most of his health (while not even being fed yet). Good to see the mentality of some people.

Seriously, when the enemy jungler has a score of like 10/0/4 at about 11 minutes, it's not because he plays an OP champ, it's because you're retarded.

the hell is up with yorick top lane? can anyone even beat him in lane? rumble perhaps? i would think with rumble, at one point, they won't be able to kill each other so it'll just be a farmfest...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Get help from your jungler. If he's any good, he can watch the wave and predict their pushes and dives. Maybe you die under the tower, but he jumps out of the near brush and takes a double kill for it every time.
    Yeah, cause junglers like that are common.

Only chars I dare to 2v1 top are Garen and Irelia, and even they can be roflstomped if the jungler cares more about "farming for himself" than helping the lane. Which is most of the time, sadly.

That's why I prefer to jungle myself if there is nobody else.

Or just play Dominion or TT.

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 01:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Tell me which role she's supposed to be played as and I will stop "hating" on her.
    Karma's absolutely fine. She's not as raw-power good as Sona or Taric, but when paired with aggressive bruisers or ADs with good CC, she can be pretty decent.

I played her for a while and you can do some crazy shit once you have some AP, her burst is better than any healer other support out there, bar maybe Sona when she has ult.

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 01:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Why are Katarina's skins all so cool while she herself is so lame? =(

She was my first main champ at low levels, effing shame she is such a one-trick pony...
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    a more serious note: Why does every other Ezreal go for some awkward Dorans/Boots/Brutalizer/Sheen/BF/Finish Trinity/Vamp Scepter/Yomuus/BT build? o.O It makes my brain hurt, they could just rush a BT and do 3 times the damage before their Trinity is finished at like the 30 minute mark.
    Why would rushing BT be so much better than rushing TF? Sure there's the sustain from BT and the flat AD it provides is higher than TF, but I feel like the other bonuses on TF makes it too good to pass on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    Why would rushing BT be so much better than rushing TF? Sure there's the sustain from BT and the flat AD it provides is higher than TF, but I feel like the other bonuses on TF makes it too good to pass on.
    Its the difference between getting 30 AD, some mana, some AP, and an proc on every Q, compared to 100 AD and 25% Life Steal.
    And sure, rush only TF, I dont mind that. But getting like 2-3 early game items and THEN going to TF is what annoys me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    the hell is up with yorick top lane? can anyone even beat him in lane? rumble perhaps? i would think with rumble, at one point, they won't be able to kill each other so it'll just be a farmfest...
    Just send a Nasus to him and watch that Yorick cry over his ghouls feeding Nasus' Q.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Or send trundle against him, each time the ghouls die they heal trundle.
    Infinite Sustain by getting harassed \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Or send trundle against him, each time the ghouls die they heal trundle.
    Infinite Sustain by getting harassed \o/
    lmao that actually works?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    lmao that actually works?
    Yeah, Trundle is the hard-hard counter for Yorick, unless you like literally go AFK for 2 minutes you cannot die. And then in melee duels you win cause of your Q

Got a DotA 2 invite today...
    =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    It takes a pretty good player to be able to pull a full combo off and kill you, lux is pretty hard to play well. Your statement is 100% your fault for feeding/staying in lane with too low hp. Lux is far from very strong.
    I never feed in mid. Really... and I don't stay in lane with low health. Believe me on my word that I was on 90%-100% somewhere around that mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I never feed in mid. Really... and I don't stay in lane with low health. Believe me on my word that I was on 90%-100% somewhere around that mark.
    SO at around level 6 a Lux does around a 1000 damage with 2 hits? With what? +60 AP?

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Got a DotA 2 invite today...
    =/
    You know you want to give me an invite Lysah, i know you do

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 03:39 PM ----------

OT - At the lux thing for lvl 6 - she needs around 400 AP to hit for 1k with all 3 off her spell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    SO at around level 6 a Lux does around a 1000 damage with 2 hits? With what? +60 AP?
    Well, Lux can deal like 900 dmg with ignite at lvl 6 if she hits all her spells, that's why its so important to dodge the Q so she cannot E-R you for like 500 dmg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Just send a Nasus to him and watch that Yorick cry over his ghouls feeding Nasus' Q.
    This...Nasus and Trundle are the only really strong counters to Yorick. I never pick Yorick if there's a Nasus opponent...Trundle solo top isn't common @ my ELO.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    This...Nasus and Trundle are the only really strong counters to Yorick. I never pick Yorick if there's a Nasus opponent...Trundle solo top isn't common @ my ELO.
    Trundle NEVER solotops unless there is a yorick picked before him. And even then, if people had brains they would pick Trundle against Yorick even in normals...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Don't know hehe. I'm a baddie for not dodging the snare but really I can't figure out how she got me down so fast. I swear on every possesion I have. After the snare+ult I got another spell on my face and that was what killed me (was at about 20% after the snare/ult).

Should have probably mentioned that last part earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Don't know hehe. I'm a baddie for not dodging the snare but really I can't figure out how she got me down so fast. I swear on every possesion I have. After the snare+ult I got another spell on my face and that was what killed me (was at about 20% after the snare/ult).

Should have probably mentioned that last part earlier...
    That's why it's good to have a runepage set up for playing AP mid. Get some MR runes in there and if the team allows it, play Galio.
    Mid has never been easier! (really though, with Merc boots, Chalice and MR runes, you get decent amounts of AP, while having pretty much infinite mana to harass and take virtually no damage from opposing casters.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."