Deleted
    I finally bought one of the champs I hate the most: Tryndamere.

Have to say, he's a lot of fun for solo top.

Should have listened to Lysah earlier...

Skarner ist so much fun. Ganking and ganking even more... and reading the rage about the "annoying skarner... op slow"

Only bad thing is: Jungler is always the reason you lose... even if your team is loosing all 3 lanes and you're 10/0/x before 10min. How the hell can you lose against someone who got killed 3 times by your jungler already and you didn't even have to recall by ganks...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Should have listened to Lysah earlier...

Skarner ist so much fun. Ganking and ganking even more... and reading the rage about the "annoying skarner... op slow"

Only bad thing is: Jungler is always the reason you lose... even if your team is loosing all 3 lanes and you're 10/0/x before 10min. How the hell can you lose against someone who got killed 3 times by your jungler already and you didn't even have to recall by ganks...
    Yeah one of my last games as Skarner I had a score of 12/3/23 or something. Another guy in my team had a good score of around 15/7/19 or something but those 3 other were like 1/9/8.

Some games are just lost before they begin. In general it's the bot lane feeding, then they complain you didn't gank enough while you try to explain to them they are constantly overpushing, not warding and thus make an extremely easy kill for their jungler + bot lane.
    In the end though, they'll shout noob and you're the worst jungler for not picking Wriggles etc. and leave the lobby.

Sometimes you just want to punch people through their screens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any suggestions on getting Ahri's MS to 400? Don't really feel like switching to Support mastery just for that =/

MS quints

Deleted
    Fuck elo hell... I went nidalee top against Nasus, after 20 min I had about 50 more cs than him, and I got ganked twice and he never got ganked. But as usual bot feeds, mid feeds, and our jungler sucks. Thinking about paying someone like shushei to help me to get out of elo hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    MS quints
    Got 'em. Might just go for Support sub-spec. Would at least get me there, though I dislike being so squishy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emelelehh View Post
    Fuck elo hell... I went nidalee top against Nasus, after 20 min I had about 50 more cs than him, and I got ganked twice and he never got ganked. But as usual bot feeds, mid feeds, and our jungler sucks. Thinking about paying someone like shushei to help me to get out of elo hell
    Stop believing there's an elo hell and play to the best of your abilities. If you watch any streamer, you see that even they, at higher elo's, have idiots who make terrible mistakes that cost them the game. Are there less of those guys? Possibly but it doesnt change the fact that all elo ranges have them. Once you stop thinking "OMG I'm in Elo Hell" and just play the game, accepting that you're going to lose some games and win some, chance are you're going to see a rise in elo.

Deleted
    I never understood the concept of "ELO hell". Why would there only be bad players on your team?

Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    I never understood the concept of "ELO hell". Why would there only be bad players on your team?

Its just a concept people thought up because they feel like they should be in 2000's with the pros, but obviously are being held back by their team, always.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoloft View Post
    Its just a concept people thought up because they feel like they should be in 2000's with the pros, but obviously are being held back by their team, always.
    '
    Up in the 2000's? nah, but atleast 1500.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Got 'em. Might just go for Support sub-spec. Would at least get me there, though I dislike being so squishy.
    I'm going 21-0-9 with Ahri, taking the movement speed and not the +3 mana regen, because I don't feel I go oom as I try not to spam my spells. I also use MS quints. Can I ask how you build her? I'm currently going boots+pots, 2 dorans, sorc shoes, Rylai's, WotA, Rabadon's, Void staff, then take either Zhonya's or QSS depending on enemy team. I don't feel all that squishy as Ahri.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emelelehh View Post
    '
    Up in the 2000's? nah, but atleast 1500.
    Theres still realy bad players at 1500, had a jungle nunu who was level 4 when bot lane was lvl 8... apparently alt tabbing after his first clear while he waited for blue was how he thought he was meant to jungle

Superb Villain Veigar skin... must. resist. buy. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! So cute.

Deleted
    You are in "elo hell" when you are below the elo you belong to, and it can be absurdly hard to climb out of it, cause everything below like 1800 is just idiotic most of the time, and even then trolls are everywhere literally. And one reason why the "elo hell" exists is because your team can lose the game for you, and you will lose as much rating as what you can gain from a victory (like 10 <.<), which means you might be stuck at what ever elo for ever. Yes its unlikely for this to happen, but its still possible.

And the term is used more or less by the "omk I is 2400 player but stuck at 800 omk my team fail everykame omk" players who have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    I'm going 21-0-9 with Ahri, taking the movement speed and not the +3 mana regen, because I don't feel I go oom as I try not to spam my spells. I also use MS quints. Can I ask how you build her? I'm currently going boots+pots, 2 dorans, sorc shoes, Rylai's, WotA, Rabadon's, Void staff, then take either Zhonya's or QSS depending on enemy team. I don't feel all that squishy as Ahri.
    Doran -> Fiendish Tome / Hextech Gun / T1 Boots -> Morello's / WotA -> Rylai's -> Radabon / Defensive item + T2 boots somewhere in between, generally Sorc.

Don't feel like I really want/need the burst on DFG.

---------- Post added 2012-01-03 at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Superb Villain Veigar skin... must. resist. buy. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! So cute.
    I am trying to resist buying the legendary Blitzcrank skin. Found two good ways to do so, so far.
    1) I spent more IP on runes, and Blitz is 975 RP (which is stupid for a 3150 champ)
    2) I played a few games as Blitz support.

2 in particular was a great way to convince myself to never ever ever ever in the burning hells play a support.

Deleted
    So I just played Jungle Mumu. Earned my bot a double kill and several others, forced mid out of lane several times and killed top once and guess what? My lanes won after being given an advantage and didn't fall to stupid ganks. I played a bit stupidly later, we all probably did. And then we won, I wasn't blamed for a single thing and nobody shouted that I should be ganking their lane for the 6th time just so they can push to tower and die.

Is this the real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    So I just played Jungle Mumu. Earned my bot a double kill and several others, forced mid out of lane several times and killed top once and guess what? My lanes won after being given an advantage and didn't fall to stupid ganks. I played a bit stupidly later, we all probably did. And then we won, I wasn't blamed for a single thing and nobody shouted that I should be ganking their lane for the 6th time just so they can push to tower and die.

Is this the real life?
    Depends. Is Carry Renekton viable?

The answer to both questions is 'Yes'. Congrats on the game.

Deleted
    I bought Blitzcrank and I'm really confused over how to build him. In my first game I supported our Caitlyn so I built HoG and PS asap, then proceeded to Merc Threads and I figured Manamune could be a reasonably good item for him so I built a TotG then started on a Frozen Heart.

We won the game and I didn't feel like I really lacked anything in particular, but it felt weird building so many items at once, having half a Randuins, half a Shurelya's, half a Manamune and half a Frozen Heart. Should I skip the Manamune all together, perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. You're not there to do damage anyway (unless your team fails).

PS + HoG -> Boots (I kinda like Mobility) -> Glacial Shroud -> Aegis (if no one else is building it) -> Finish Shurelya -> Game End. If I got the time to spare, I'll either finish Randuin's and/or Frozen Heart