10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how that lifesteal change is going to affect jungler starts.

That new item Maw of wte is gonna real good on Olaf...can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    3 ad carries, a support and an AP burster VS 3 tanky/bruisers and 2 AP. Setupwise, they had no chance. But lol @ Sion triforce, dorans blade, black cleaver? What? That's not how you build AD sion, or any sion.
    Maybe he was going AP but changed his mind? ^_^' I've seen it happen with Yi at least.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    That new item Maw of wte is gonna real good on Olaf...can't wait!
    It's gonna be scary as hell on Tryndamere. I don't even wanna think about it.

Deleted

Sigh. Just look at how people behave.

Found a video with commentary that shows Lulu and all her skills etc etc in Action. And I got to say, the Help, Pix! ability and her Q is going to be awesome harass.

Actual game play happens at around 7 or so minutes
    Last edited by Habanero-tan; 2012-03-18 at 12:15 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    well... i just started maining jax jungle and i think that lifesteal nerf is gonna hit me hard =( vampire scepter is the best starting item ive found with him atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post

Sigh. Just look at how people behave.
    That is some good farm, can´t believe people BM when they win 5v4, I´m getitng really tired of the LoL community.

The lifesteal nerf is gonna be such a pain in the ass for pretty much every jungler in the game. Seems really stupid imo.
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-03-18 at 11:15 AM.

Just played a ranked with a support Miss Fortune.. She changed her mind halfway and went AP instead.. Our Janna AFK'ed at level 5. Needless to say we lost.

How hard can this game fucking be? -.-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    That is some good farm, can´t believe people BM when they win 5v4, I´m getitng really tired of the LoL community.

The lifesteal nerf is gonna be such a pain in the ass for pretty much every jungler in the game. Seems really stupid imo.
    Skarner, Udyr, Mundo, Maokai, Nautilus, Sejuani ... basically the ones I jungle with atm and they're all among the top junglers. I don't use any lifesteal on any of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Skarner, Udyr, Mundo, Maokai, Nautilus, Sejuani ... basically the ones I jungle with atm and they're all among the top junglers. I don't use any lifesteal on any of them.
    Oh right, with "pretty much all the junglers in the game" I might have meant "all the junglers i use".

10+ Year Old Account
    I only jungle with Trundle =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you troll with The Troll Dulli?
    Also Q.Q at this lifesteal nerf, gonna hurt my Jax jungle =((

10+ Year Old Account
    I have managed to lock out some of my team mates at times yes... ^-^

Guys, I wanna ask your opinion on Master Yi and Ashe... Takes skill or no skill?

I'm just wondering, because I heard they bomb pretty hard if stopped, but they seem rather strong early on, and simple to play as well. But I'm not sure.

Deleted
    Yi is very hard endgame, since he is ubersquishy and his sustain comes from attacking with lifesteal. Or you go AP, then yes, he's too easy. Ashe is just as hard as any AD, if you can't farm you lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashe is probably one of the hardest ADs to play.

10+ Year Old Account

This game was insane. I don't know how we won.

Deleted
    To anyone on EU West:

I'm going to be spending today levelling from 26 to 30, but solo queuing is quite literally killing me (well, metaphorically, although I do wonder how I'm not smashing my head against stuff). If anyone wants to hang out and play some LoL with me, whether we get a full team going or just me and another, hit me up. My summoner name is Adamtheduck. I've got a Mumble server as well, if you end up wanting to be able to communicate a bit more effectively.

Just so you know, I am NOT a pro. I'm still very much learning, but not to the point where you'll end up raging at me. I hope.

Hope I hear from a few people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazytramp View Post
    To anyone on EU West:

I'm going to be spending today levelling from 26 to 30, but solo queuing is quite literally killing me (well, metaphorically, although I do wonder how I'm not smashing my head against stuff). If anyone wants to hang out and play some LoL with me, whether we get a full team going or just me and another, hit me up. My summoner name is Adamtheduck. I've got a Mumble server as well, if you end up wanting to be able to communicate a bit more effectively.

Just so you know, I am NOT a pro. I'm still very much learning, but not to the point where you'll end up raging at me. I hope.

Hope I hear from a few people.
    It Shall Be Done O Mighty Duck
    my summoner name is Iilil ( im not chinease )

EDIT: I was actually playing a game yesterday in ranked as Udyr and the enemy jungler kept flaming and cursing me calling me a (" chinease ***** well if i say what he said im afraid i might get an infraction *)
    Had so much fun stealing all his Red Buffs and Blue Buffs lol
    Last edited by Silent; 2012-03-19 at 07:09 AM.