I usually do a new champ like this
    1 bot game to get the feel and make sure what I want to max first (Usually a brand new hero who doesn't have a decent guide yet).
    After that I spam normals until I get good with him. Sometimes Dominion if I feel my pvp skills are lacking but my laning is decent.
    Other than that freaky builds and messed up things are only for bot games/having a good time with friends

10+ Year Old Account
    I've stopped testing new champs in bot games because the bots are still stupid and games are over so fast I feel I barely got a chance to play the champ. It's also bad for testing junglers because there is no enemy jungler and the bots are either really easy to gank or pushed so hard you just farm all game. Also, I have so many champs that at this point most play similar to at least one or two other champs I already own with a few unique mechanics that don't take long to figure out.

However, I do use bots if I'm doing something new thats different from the norm. My first two jungle Ezreal games were bot games because it was such an odd thing.

Deleted
    I only try new champs in normals, play 4-5 games with them until I feel confident going into a ranked, however I don't really play ranked that much anymore, so it's not a problem for me ^^

whats the timer between kills to get double/triple/quad/penta?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

8-10 seconds, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    8-10 seconds, iirc.
    damn. So close to getting my first penta =(
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.

Deleted
    Had my worst game ever yesterday I think, every lane got stomped, were like 2/21 16 minutes in... I did bad too, played Riven against Renekton (who I hate) and played overly aggressive giving him the early game advantage, which is apparently something you shouldn't do Ah well, now I know, towerfarm Renekton and don't feed his ass.

His damage is beyond absurd though, got a gank on level 6 from Nauti, he was on 80% or so and so was I. He walked away with 100 hp and a double kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Had my worst game ever yesterday I think, every lane got stomped, were like 2/21 16 minutes in... I did bad too, played Riven against Renekton (who I hate) and played overly aggressive giving him the early game advantage, which is apparently something you shouldn't do Ah well, now I know, towerfarm Renekton and don't feed his ass.

His damage is beyond absurd though, got a gank on level 6 from Nauti, he was on 80% or so and so was I. He walked away with 100 hp and a double kill.
    Fucking love Renekton, def one of my fav top lane picks. So many ganks turned into Double Kills, so absurdly strong early/mid. Been experimenting with builds for late game also.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    whats the timer between kills to get double/triple/quad/penta?
    Yeah, 8 seconds.

Additionally the time you need to have not been damaged by an enemy to be executed (rewarding the kill to a turret instead of an enemy) is 10 seconds.

You can read about it here: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Kill

It's well worth to know this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Yeah, 8 seconds.

Additionally the time you need to have not been damaged by an enemy to be executed (rewarding the kill to a turret instead of an enemy) is 10 seconds.

You can read about it here: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Kill

It's well worth to know this stuff.
    Thanks. Some good info there. Back to hunting that Penta!

By the way guys, I have a question not entirely, but somewhat related to LoL...

Why do russian players always go "XAXAXAXAXA"? I don't understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=101442

Cool how a gold-ranked player proceeds to name it "the retards way of laughing". Them hardcores. Sigh.

Anyway, thanks.

Deleted
    The good players are no better than the bad players when it comes to flaming and raging pointlessly.
    Hotshotgg is a prime example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Irelia (me) against a fiora/morde duo lane. Normally I have problems with morde so I just farmed under my tower. This Fiora though, she tried to take so many shots at me that I just pinged for my jungler to come up and got a double kill. Pretty much snowballed from there. This fiora couldn't 1v1 me, and I was almost able to 1v2 her and a xin zhao at like 18 min.

So much fun. I'm getting fairly good at her and even with no escapes unless she is behind a minion pack, I barely die 1v1 or 1v2. It's really funny running into a bush and just completely juking the enemy champ so he/she has no clue where you are going. I've also gotten used to duo lanes because normal blind never seems to have a jungler on the enemy team, and it's the only way I'm certain I'll get Irelia. (I'm trying to improve solo top and Irelia is my favorite and current best)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

I've also noticed some players saying "jajajajajaja"

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    I've also noticed some players saying "jajajajajaja"
    As a guy that lived in Panama for almost 3 years, that's someone who speaks Spanish. Since in the Spanish alphabet the H is silent and J is pronounced like the English H, "hahahaha" becomes "jajajaja"

The More You Know!

/rainbow
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    http://imageshack.us/f/214/hecarimpewpew.png/

Now announcing my love for Hecarim jungle.

Edit: I fail at making pictures show up (

Deleted
    Just played a ranked game with Ahri, went 3/3/21 -.-

I know the main point is winning, but playing AP carry with 21 assists can be rather frustrating, our Xin jungler was really the king of KSing :P

Guys we need your support!
    Priscilla the Spider Queen
    NA Thread
    http://bit.ly/JpCLFF
    EUNE Thread
    http://bit.ly/J9Stnx