10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Singed is the definition of terrorist in Valoran with all the terrible stuff he has done lore-wise.

And Malz is dressed for the part in multiple skins. /stereotyping

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    You could probably have an all-terrorist comp. Ziggs, Corki, Kog'Maw, and 2 others which I can't seem to think of right now.
    Warwick and Singed. They were chemical warfare experts when Noxus invaded Ionia.

Mundo works too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im still waiting for riot to employ this guy.
    http://mattcomgo.deviantart.com/
    I want his pool party ziggs skin. I need it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleBobApple View Post
    Im still waiting for riot to employ this guy.
    http://mattcomgo.deviantart.com/
    I want his pool party ziggs skin. I need it.
    That is some awesome shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Run away Bride Mundo is great too.

Personal favourite is Demonc Soraka, though Astronautilus is a close second.

Deleted
    So why is it that EVERYTIME someone says they are countering a certain champ in ranked, they actually mean they are going to loose hard?

Just had a Kennen counterpicking their Fiora, he failed and fed Fiora. An anti AP Galio mid against Viktor, he failed and fed like hell. And well having a jungler that finds Armor runes useless isn't helping much either.

Edit:

When you see people saying Darius is OP in champ select, IMMEDIATELY leave.
    When you see people pick Garen for solo top, IMMEDIATELY leave.

It's better to lose elo by dodging then having to go through 20 minutes of pure agony.
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2012-05-29 at 10:33 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    It's better to lose elo by dodging then having to go through 20 minutes of pure agony.
    Until you get banned, basically.

Also, that mentality will permanently keep you at 1300 ELO or lower. Good luck.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

played some Kat games lately (vs brand of all people) hilarious kept trolling brand by waiting for him to use his w and stun combo (or he tried to use his q and e combo so quickly shunpo before he can land a stun and just wreck him)

Then I tried out lux with the new chalice end game item. Wow she is seriously strong in lane with that. Didnt have to leave lane as I could endlessly farm from range :P. Got my CDR quite high and had 25 sec on my ultis mid game. was quite brutal doing a poke push in mid with that low a CD on my ulti. just ulti them keep throwing my E at the tower and repeat until tower was down. fun games :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Until you get banned, basically.

Also, that mentality will permanently keep you at 1300 ELO or lower. Good luck.
    The mentality that hates people who constantly claim a role pretending they're god, then proceed to feed like a maniac and leave? Because that is what's keeping me down yes. For every normal ranked game I get a game where at least 1 person leaves or is so incompetent that the enemy team is more fed then against beginner bots.

Grr... This is going to sound awfully selfish of me, but if you play a simple champion like Ashe, Yi, Tryndamere and so on, I won't allow you to think you're good at this game.

It seriously seems to me that all the people with the huge egos play those easy champions, and think they're good when they get carried.

I need to find some champions I can stomp those guys really hard on, but I seriously have trouble with Ashe when she has 100 AD very early and I can't escape because of Frost Shot.

EDIT: Also, they REALLY need to nerf the base damage on Darius' ult. I'm not gonna say he's OP, just that ulti is too extreme, especially when tanky.

I'm just loving playing Teemo.
    He's awesome solo top but played some games as a tanky AD carry and I am just smashing people. I love this low elo, wonder if Teemo "works" as a support........

YORDLES 4 LYFE

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Grr... This is going to sound awfully selfish of me, but if you play a simple champion like Ashe, Yi, Tryndamere and so on, I won't allow you to think you're good at this game.
    I agree, it's always a Yi or Tryndamere who goes "I CARRY THIS GAME U GUIYYS SUCK, 5/0 HAHAHAA" .
    Last edited by Nest; 2012-05-29 at 03:05 PM.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    When you see people pick Garen for solo top, IMMEDIATELY leave.

Mate, can you put down the facts concerning why garen solo top sucks? Would really like to know. Please.

Deleted

It seriously seems to me that all the people with the huge egos play those easy champions, and think they're good when they get carried.

I need to find some champions I can stomp those guys really hard on, but I seriously have trouble with Ashe when she has 100 AD very early and I can't escape because of Frost Shot.

EDIT: Also, they REALLY need to nerf the base damage on Darius' ult. I'm not gonna say he's OP, just that ulti is too extreme, especially when tanky.
    Im with you on this one. And you might aswell add Jax to the list. I hate people claiming they're awesome when playing one of those heroes. Im just lvl 17, but believe me, you can meet those players everywhere!

Hm, sorry, but those champs are the hardest to play in a seriously competitive match. Ashe's base damage inferiority versus vayne and even varus, makes her less effective at last hitting. Ashe only shines because she has the best initiation in LoL. Additionally, and still concerning Ashe, if you find that her Q is troublesome, you should watch your replays and try to correct your positioning.

Master Yi is weak early game (always compared to other junglers such as shyvana, shen, mundo, you name it) because of his average survability in ganking and his dependency on ganking at 100% health.

Lastly, tryndamere is a champion that is incredibly easy to counter, especially early game. Keep him checked and for god's sake do not feed him. NO, feed does NOT mean giving him kills (in competitive matches). Feed means allowing him to have a better CS than the champion on his lane or jungle rival. He of course is devastating in late game if you manage him poorly, but no: he is cake, and that is the reason why no one picks him in ranked. If you focus him at once, you deserve to lose. Do your search on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, I guess Well beat me to me. Ashe is quite possibly the single hardest AD to play.

--

Why Garen sucks: pretty much most of the common top picks outscale him. Hard.

--

As to Led++: there's only one thing keeping you down. You. Every team gets their share of morons. Yours should have less of them. Of course, dodging don't help you get out of the elo and you might actually get someone competent in there. I've seen teams where I thought we had lost at the champ selection screen only to have the other team fall apart.

Deleted
    Why the Ashe hate? She shouldn´t be winning trades with you unless she has superior items, maybe her support is better than yours. (Except for lvl 1 when she gets a volley+crit for half your health).

She has no escape skill so she has to position well, if you die because of her slow you were probablly out of position and she´s just punishing you for that.

I´ve personally started to enjoy her a lot more lately, her rework makes her look amazing. Kiting with her is really fun and I feel quite useful through the entire game. Her ulti is so good in lategame as a death on their team will most likely result in a win. Since people often find themselves out of position in lower ELO it will work amazingly. I definitly think she is harder to play than some of the other AD carrys (Graves, MF, Caitlyn).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Hm, sorry, but those champs are the hardest to play in a seriously competitive match. Ashe's base damage inferiority versus vayne and even varus, makes her less effective at last hitting. Ashe only shines because she has the best initiation in LoL. Additionally, and still concerning Ashe, if you find that her Q is troublesome, you should watch your replays and try to correct your positioning.

Master Yi is weak early game (always compared to other junglers such as shyvana, shen, mundo, you name it) because of his average survability in ganking and his dependency on ganking at 100% health.

Lastly, tryndamere is a champion that is incredibly easy to counter, especially early game. Keep him checked and for god's sake do not feed him. NO, feed does NOT mean giving him kills (in competitive matches). Feed means allowing him to have a better CS than the champion on his lane or jungle rival. He of course is devastating in late game if you manage him poorly, but no: he is cake, and that is the reason why no one picks him in ranked. If you focus him at once, you deserve to lose. Do your search on him.
    There not hard to play in higher levels of play, they are just easier to shut down because they are so easy to play. Ashe at least takes a little skill because of her arrow, but Trynd is just hit ult at low health and run or kill your target and Yi is like Zin Xhao, hit all the buttons and right click to win. They take no skill to play well.

Jax is actually sorta difficult to play, because of the change to his dodge mechanic, his passive, and his ult. Do you hit E before you jump in for the guaranteed stun or hope you stick to them long enough after the jump to take as little damage as possible. Do you wait out E to negate all possible damage or drop it early for a stun.

Trust me, I've seen plenty of bad Jax players ever since the sale for Make-A-Wish. He is no where near as easy as any of the other 3.

Picked up Anivia again, since I'm trying to be decent at all roles in an effort to carry myself to higher ELO. When I was a wee summoner I absolutely sucked with Anivia, but now that I understand things like positioning, last hitting, et cetera, I find her to be a blast to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Jax is actually sorta difficult to play, because of the change to his dodge mechanic, his passive, and his ult. Do you hit E before you jump in for the guaranteed stun or hope you stick to them long enough after the jump to take as little damage as possible. Do you wait out E to negate all possible damage or drop it early for a stun.
    Absolutely love Jax since the remake. Been playing Jax like crazy on both accounts and having a blast lately.

I find Jax more interesting to build & play than most champions. Admittedly, I have a tendency toward champions that have subtle mechanics in practice; Wukong, Renekton, Fizz, etc.

Jax is just awesome.

It's not that I think champions like Ashe and Tryndamere are too good or anything, I know how to shut them down and that they're hard to play against experienced people... It's just how overly simple they are.

I mean, I'm not saying I'm awesome at the game. I think I'm good, but not awesome. So here I am, playing Ezreal AP mid, matched against Ashe. She literally raped my health. I even ran behind minions so they could block Volley, but nope, still hit me. And if she hits me with Frost Shot, unless I get lucky and get away with E and Frost Shot runs out before she hits me again, I'm toast.

Not to mention that if you're chased by Trndamere and he shouts at you, it's game over unless you have some sort of crazy escape.

It's mostly just early-game that I have beef against these champions, since later I can get tools to shut them down, but early-game I have serious trouble with them because they hit damn hard and I can't seem to stop that.

Again, it's just probably me that sucks and can't see the obvious here, but I just don't like these simple champions. They seem to attract jerks for some reason.