Deleted
    Well I won´t punish someone for one case of feeding when he did nothing wrong the other games. Even though it´s extremely unlikely to go 0/12 it could still happen.

Finally got my ranked wins/losses out of the red last night.

Wow 55/55, 110 games later. Avg score 6.1 - 5.2 - 9.1 :<

Now to try push my elo from 1k up up up
    Last edited by Jaja; 2012-08-17 at 03:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, yesterday i got Swain but i still don't know how to play him well.... can someone help me?

For the time being my built is:

- Boots of Speed
    - Health Potion x 2
    - Catalyst the Protector
    -Sorcerer's Shoes
    -Rod of Ages
    -Athene's Unholy Grail
    -Rabadon's Deathcapch
    -Zhonya's Hourglass
    -Will of the Ancients LoL

Should i change that build? if i yes... can you recommend me something?

Deleted
    I usually get Deathcap after RoA. If not much is happening in lane and your farm is good, you can also finish RoA before you upgrade your boots if you want.

WotA isn't worth it unless you have a double AP setup, get Rylai's instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why 2 health potions?

Grabbing Athene that late means you solve your mana problem by the time you no longer have one.

Landing a Q makes it easier to hit them with Nevermove.

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing arams, get karma. Oh man, so much fun to mantra E a minion as the enemy team is running away! :3 too fun.

So I just decided to play an ARAM game, and to my surprise, I saw the enemy team had Salce. I was like "Oh shit". And I was right, because Salce stomped all of us. Fiora hurts... very much

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Fiora is awesome in aram, just get a few tiamats and see how the entire enemy team drops when you use your ult on their group

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had my worst ranked streak ever. I lost 7 games in a row, 2 of which had leavers right from the beginning, 1 with a troll (1200 Elo if anyone is wondering). 1 game someone convinced everyone to go mid >.>, I actually tried to queue dodge but I did it a second to late hoping someone else would. I also now hate Siv HD's videos, while they are entertaining, his ideas take skill to pull off, 2 Hiemerdinger supports that ended up 0/16/3. The last game was extremely close, but in the end they out played us.
    I think I'll be taking a very long break until my friends get back from Holidays and I can duo queue again >.<

Deleted
    Ocelot won me over this tournament. Fantastic plays, seems like a player who manages to handle the community and his team. Plus he seems really passionate about it, whicch to me is a big plus. I know I would've cried too, well deserved.

I've started disregarding the intelligence of anyone who uses the word "low". Every time someone uses that word, I rage at them.
    Not swear-rage, just... trying-to-get-people-to-make-fucking-sense-rage.

I know what it means. "Low skill" or whatever. But fucking say that, then. Saying "You so low, lol" or similar things immediately disqualifies you as a human being in my mind.

@Swiftero, you seem to have registered over at ELOBUFF. I've been thinking about joining for a while, but I'm not really sure if it's worth the money.
    What's your opinion about it? Do you find it useful in any way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    I'm looking through the tour and all I see is "Pay us so you can have useless info."

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Maybe you got lucky and had the nice cases.

I still get to punish the majority of cases where people feed like pros (5 boots + zeal, revive, 0/32/0 stats make me consider the option it just might actually be intentional), inform the world about what they did with someone else's mother or spend the entire game moaning about how other players make bad plays (whilst being 2/7/3 on 23 CS themselves).

Unfortunately, I have to skip about 1/3rd to 1/2 of the cases due to language issues, so that might've been my 'nice guys being falsely reported'-batch. Who knows.
    Do you use Chrome? It's been translating the cases for me so I don't have to skip. =D
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I played Nunu jungle for the first time since the Consume buff and it's borderline overpowered. Starting out with Boots + 1 ward and 1 pot lately, throwing the ward at their wraiths after I do Blue. I feel like Consume heals for too much, as I don't ever really have to go back unless I get low off a gank / counterjungle and even then so, I'd have to be pretty damn low to actually recall. His ganks aren't half bad post 6 either, if they can't get out of your ult it's pretty much a kill. Snowball slows for so much that you don't even really need ult's damage to get a kill either unless they were close to the tower to begin with. I love coming from in lane as well and channeling an ult to someone going into the bush. Pretty much guarenteed double kill bottom lane unless it's a Corki or Trist with Flash up. Blood Boil being basically a Phantom Dancer without the crit is ridiculous as well. Last game I pretty much made it so the enemy jungler didn't get a big wraith until 20~ish minutes too, the counter jungling on that character is amazing. Even if you get caught, you can pretty much just run away with Blood Boil speed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    So I played Nunu jungle for the first time since the Consume buff and it's borderline overpowered. Starting out with Boots + 1 ward and 1 pot lately, throwing the ward at their wraiths after I do Blue. I feel like Consume heals for too much, as I don't ever really have to go back unless I get low off a gank / counterjungle and even then so, I'd have to be pretty damn low to actually recall. His ganks aren't half bad post 6 either, if they can't get out of your ult it's pretty much a kill. Snowball slows for so much that you don't even really need ult's damage to get a kill either unless they were close to the tower to begin with. I love coming from in lane as well and channeling an ult to someone going into the bush. Pretty much guarenteed double kill bottom lane unless it's a Corki or Trist with Flash up. Blood Boil being basically a Phantom Dancer without the crit is ridiculous as well. Last game I pretty much made it so the enemy jungler didn't get a big wraith until 20~ish minutes too, the counter jungling on that character is amazing. Even if you get caught, you can pretty much just run away with Blood Boil speed.
    Problem with Nunu that I have is his lategame. I only pick him if I know I get a good AD carry, since your damage lategame is laughable, you aren't a tank, and you don't do much more than stick to the AD carry and slow his ass while maybe throwing an ult out. If your AD carry is shit, your carry capabilities are very low unless you go AP, which makes you even squishier. This in comparison to, say, Jax or Malphite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    He would be my main jungler in the ELO I'm in now since he really does have great clears and ganks. I actually consider him my best jungler since Shaco is only a low ELO pubstomp currently. I think people underestimate him a lot, that passive makes mana meaningless because you just stack up 5 of that and it's a free spell or whatever you want to use.

If you time his ultimate in a team fight after all the CC has been used it's a win in the team fight.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    @Swiftero, you seem to have registered over at ELOBUFF. I've been thinking about joining for a while, but I'm not really sure if it's worth the money.
    What's your opinion about it? Do you find it useful in any way?
    It depends what you use it for.

It just makes it easy to figure out what champions are popular, what items the pros use, you can track peoples' games, peoples' progress (win chance, elo gain/loss), you can see your in-game friends and how they do, who of them you have the most chance to win with, and tons of other things.

It's probably a site for more hardcore players. If you're casual with LoL, you won't have much use for the site. LoLKing is more than enough for more simple information.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-08-18 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    It depends what you use it for.

It just makes it easy to figure out what champions are popular, what items the pros use, you can track peoples' games, peoples' progress (win chance, elo gain/loss), you can see your in-game friends and how they do, who of them you have the most chance to win with, and tons of other things.

It's probably a site for more hardcore players. If you're casual with LoL, you won't have much use for the site. LoLKing is more than enough for more simple information.
    Alrighty then, thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

It's time to talk about Cho'gath build!

I'm thinking

Philo->HoG->Merc thread->Wits End->TF->Rabadons

Turn Philo into Shuraylia and turn HoG into Randuins when needed. Go for FM if you really need more hp. From bot games, I have seen I have a lot of hp with my original build. 4k with full build and feast stacks, 176 armor and 150+ MR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.