Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Honestly, being able to force the lane to be passive is as big a counter to Yorick as you can get.

And why is he a bad joke? I dont get it. I find him extremely strong in every aspect of the jungle. Great cleartime, strong duelist, semi-strong ganks. Oppossing jungler will regret if he gets caught in Trundle's jungle, hell, he'll regret it if he gets caught by Trundle in his own jungle lol. Can solo dragon at lv6, easily. Can make strong plays with his pillar, and he softens up oppossing tanks. Plus he's tanky himself while dealing quite noticable damage.

Unfortunately, I do get why he's not a top-tier jungler. But he's by no means an "overall bad joke".
    His clear time is extremely mediocre compared to most junglers these days. He's a great duelist if their jungler is just going to stick around and fight, but they won't. His pillar is the only real tool he has to trap enemies and to make ganks happen, and it's really nothing more than a slow that looks like a penis. Almost everyone takes flash and a good number of high-tier champions have some kind of escape already, making it far from great. This applies to a lot of junglers, but Trundle doesn't have a great clear speed to make up for it. His animations are abysmal which makes chasing anyone a chore, even with his movement speed buff. You won't ever solo dragon at level 6, because they will have dragon warded. I disagree about his damage being noticeable, it's about as low as it gets.

Trundle is a champion designed for a game which no longer exists. In the old jungle his insane sustain and great security in his own and the other team's jungle was amazing, in the new jungle he just doesn't work. Modern junglers must have either great ganks or a quick (aoe) clear, and he has neither. It's the same reason Nunu stopped being viable (for a while). Power creep and jungle changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Anyone else surprised to see people crying about AP Eve? Her story is the same as all of the other AP burst champs that rush DFG. If you get hit with their burst when you have no MR items, then it's going to hurt a lot.

However her early game is rather awful for a mid champ so she can easily be harassed at that point. If she cant get into melee range then she cant win a trade of attacks because her Q hits for so little at low levels that you could auto attack her and do more damage. Add that with not being tanky and having no sustain with melee auto attacks and I don't see how any mid champ can have a hard time against her in early game. Sure she becomes much better in late game, but what champ that can use DFG effectively doesn't have the ability to burst?

Is this just a case of people thinking they don't need to build any MR against burst AP champs and then QQing when they instantly die?
    Those people are my favorite when playing lb.

Deleted
    Lol, you should go with a friend on Skype and go Teemo AP and Ryze bot in a normal.

I swear it works wonders for us. :P

Snare with Ryze and both DPS the enemy down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what people on the other team thinks when they see the end screen, and the Anivia they just fought (me) has 257 CS in a 30 min game and is 3k gold ahead of the next highest person. "Why the fuck was he in my game?" That's probably what I would think. I counter-picked this poor Karthus perfectly and landed some nasty stuns. Ended 8/1/5. The only time Karth got close to getting a kill with his ult, my passive was up. Fantastic game for me.

I mean for pros the CS part is nothing special, I would even go as far to say it's a bad game for a pro to have that CS at 30 min, but in my games I regularly see people just break 100 at 25-30 min mark. For me to do that well CS wise is an odd thing to see. It's even odd for me because I normally jungle or go top lane, were once it hits a certain point you won't beat the ADC to last hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post

Unfortunately, I do get why he's not a top-tier jungler. But he's by no means an "overall bad joke".
    According to Stonewall and a few other tier lists trundle is solid T1 its just people in NA never use him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Those people are my favorite when playing lb.
    Same goes whenever I play an all out melee champ such as Xin or Fiora, and the enemy doesn't bother to build armor or an AS slow item.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    According to Stonewall and a few other tier lists trundle is solid T1 its just people in NA never use him.
    Stonewall also plays him as a crazy invader. All jungles are Trundle's jungle. In a normal game or solo-q people are gonna expect you to have constant pressure on their lanes, not screw around in the enemy jungle to keep him behind. Also, most people aren't smart about it and get caught, so I wouldn't want them invading anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I wonder what people on the other team thinks when they see the end screen, and the Anivia they just fought (me) has 257 CS in a 30 min game and is 3k gold ahead of the next highest person. "Why the fuck was he in my game?" That's probably what I would think. I counter-picked this poor Karthus perfectly and landed some nasty stuns. Ended 8/1/5. The only time Karth got close to getting a kill with his ult, my passive was up. Fantastic game for me.

I mean for pros the CS part is nothing special, I would even go as far to say it's a bad game for a pro to have that CS at 30 min, but in my games I regularly see people just break 100 at 25-30 min mark. For me to do that well CS wise is an odd thing to see. It's even odd for me because I normally jungle or go top lane, were once it hits a certain point you won't beat the ADC to last hits.
    I normally get 130-150 CS by 20 mins as ADC, depending on how active the lane is. A total of 234 creeps spawn by 20 mins and people say you should get 200 CS by then. I don't think it's possible with you getting harassed, harassing, fighting, killing, getting killed, going back to turret to avoid jungler, going back to base, etc. It's proven from tournament games where ADC's have about 210-250 CS at 30 mins.

In mid I get higher CS then as ADC. Mids normally get higher CS cause of wraiths and to some extent, wolves and blue. You can also aoe farm as mid quite early on. The number you have is pretty much similar to what I get, sometimes it's lower depending on champion, eg. I get lower CS on LB then Morg, Zyra or Ahri. I think it's the standard for players below professionals.

New skins:

Special forces Gangplank
    Oktoberfest Gragas
    Nemesis Jax

Special forces Gangplank splash art have a girl with a hand gun in it. Hints of special forces MF?
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Special forces Gangplank splash art have a girl with a hand gun in it. Hints of special forces MF?
    Could be. But damn that GP art remind me of Captain Price from the CoD series. Now we all have to wonder who will get the Makarov skin.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I found Udyr a solid pick against Yorick. I won a full-on level 2 fight and after that my W would just ignore his harras and let me farm/heal up. If he came close Tiger stance burst would take care of that. If you need more sustian, max W. If you can outpoke him, max Q.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Because yorick man. I honestly don't know what to pay in lane to beat yorick. It just seems like I lose everytime I fight him...
    Had the same problem yesterday, and I did something really crazy I got flamed for while in the champion select: I took Ziggs and won the lane. Ziggs range is jsut awesome against Yorick, you just need a good mana management.

Deleted
    Trundle is apparently the best counter for Yorick from what people have told me, Cho'gath being another very good counter.

Ive played Trundle top vs Yorick. I could sustain and farm well enough but my jungler didnt gank at all really, the one time he did gank we scored a kill easily. Trundles damage is fine, I was jungling on him the other day and a Fiddle decided to invade for my red at level 6, it was one of the shortest 1v1 fights ever, I just destroyed him. Trundle is fine, most people just dont have a clue how to play him.

Also dont forget Trundles ulti, Yoricks naturally are tanky, you start robbing those tank stats and suddenly a 1v1 fight isnt looking quite so rosey for him.

And on the CS the most insane CS I ever saw in a game was a Morde mid who had 370 CS when the game ended at 34 minutes, he took wolves/wraiths non stop. Needless to say we didnt have much chance. Ive only really managed such ridiculous CS in bot games, although in a proper game if you have someone that farms easily all game like Anivia its pretty easy to get high CS.

New Gragas skin coming? Time to play more Gragas!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Ive played Trundle top vs Yorick. I could sustain and farm well enough but my jungler didnt gank at all really, the one time he did gank we scored a kill easily. Trundles damage is fine, I was jungling on him the other day and a Fiddle decided to invade for my red at level 6, it was one of the shortest 1v1 fights ever, I just destroyed him. Trundle is fine, most people just dont have a clue how to play him.

Also dont forget Trundles ulti, Yoricks naturally are tanky, you start robbing those tank stats and suddenly a 1v1 fight isnt looking quite so rosey for him.

And on the CS the most insane CS I ever saw in a game was a Morde mid who had 370 CS when the game ended at 34 minutes, he took wolves/wraiths non stop. Needless to say we didnt have much chance. Ive only really managed such ridiculous CS in bot games, although in a proper game if you have someone that farms easily all game like Anivia its pretty easy to get high CS.
    Morde must be the easiest farmer ever. At around level 5 you already 2 shot caster minions. One of first items is gunblade anyway so on top of it you get a massive shield plus health. Love farming and harassing at the same time.

Farmed Morde + DFG = 3 shot anything really and you have a ghost 3 seconds later.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Nothing counters Yorick in lane really.
    This. 1on1 the only thing you can do top vs a good yorick is to make it a farm lane. If his AD or AP mid (yorick + Cass used to be such an amazing combination but it seems people forgot that this is possible as well) aren't strong enough, his late game power goes down a lot = Farm lane is a win for the enemy if he has a bad team [exception: yorick got fed enough but every champ who's fed deals damage to make a difference ].

If you're against a yorick try to get your jungler to gank top early 2-3 times. If you get a big enough advantage early on (has to be bigger than vs most other champs to be able to prevent him from farming), you can shut him down (aka pre tear time).

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    I normally get 130-150 CS by 20 mins as ADC, depending on how active the lane is. A total of 234 creeps spawn by 20 mins and people say you should get 200 CS by then. I don't think it's possible with you getting harassed, harassing, fighting, killing, getting killed, going back to turret to avoid jungler, going back to base, etc. It's proven from tournament games where ADC's have about 210-250 CS at 30 mins.

In mid I get higher CS then as ADC. Mids normally get higher CS cause of wraiths and to some extent, wolves and blue. You can also aoe farm as mid quite early on. The number you have is pretty much similar to what I get, sometimes it's lower depending on champion, eg. I get lower CS on LB then Morg, Zyra or Ahri. I think it's the standard for players below professionals.
    Even as an AD carry you can have around 200CS at 20min in a great game. In tournament games lanes got to move far more to fight for objectives while in normal games the pace is usually far slower = more time in lane = higher CS.

Mid got the advantage of having the creeps in mid a bit earlier (shortest lane) and usually the ability to AoE clear the waves allowing them to easily pick up jungle creeps. Ganking might even increase the amount depending on the champion and the amount of creeps present when ganking.

This morning I've had one of the best (normal) games I've ever had. All 9 other players were playing really well (it did't hurt that all of them were ranked around 2.4k...) and the game was just amazing. No lane was dominated, always fighting, people warding themselves, responding to pings, fighting for objectives...they were even using their own head! . At no point of the game one team was dominating. A really exciting game until the very end.
    Made me realise how good some players really are and how much I've still got to learn (some of those split second decisions and the positioning... just sick)

Deleted
    Is "play every champion as AP" some kind of fad now?

In my last 3 games I've seen AP Rengar, AP Trist and AP Ezreal, fortunately on the other team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Is "play every champion as AP" some kind of fad now?

In my last 3 games I've seen AP Rengar, AP Trist and AP Ezreal, fortunately on the other team.
    AP Ez got a buff, I'm surprised I haven't seen more. I've been meaning to play him myself. No AP Trists yet, but I have seen some AP Rengars. It's sad, cause they do better than AD Rengars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last night I started to play Twitch again to see if his expunge is better after the buff. Must I say Twitch's expunge is doing a good amount and makes him more viable now because he has a stronger early game. Of all the AD's he's one of those hyper carries like Vayne, once you get items he just starts to pick it up and his ultimate plus Tiamat just shreds people in team fights.

I believe he's now viable enough to play AD efficiently. Also I think his base stats were raised at some point recently, can anyone confirm this?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Last night I started to play Twitch again to see if his expunge is better after the buff. Must I say Twitch's expunge is doing a good amount and makes him more viable now because he has a stronger early game. Of all the AD's he's one of those hyper carries like Vayne, once you get items he just starts to pick it up and his ultimate plus Tiamat just shreds people in team fights.

I believe he's now viable enough to play AD efficiently. Also I think his base stats were raised at some point recently, can anyone confirm this?
    Yep, as part of the rework. They raised them to make him a more viable ADC.