Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    On Lux: Personally, I think the new art gives her a good expression, but her pose is really odd.
    It was the only pose they could come up with to emphasize her boobs!

Deleted
    Now update Ezreal splash and make them pair in lore :d

That splash art is really cool.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It was the only pose they could come up with to emphasize her boobs!
    Looks like the oft parodied 'swivel waist' comic book super-heroine pose where they manage to have both beasts and buttocks pointing the same direction, albeit a somewhat toned down example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I watched a few Phantoml0rd lessons and picked up on a couple concepts I just never thought about before (yeah, I'm probably a baddie).

One of which has reinvigorated my love for Caitlyn. She trades SO well in lane you can shut down an equally skilled opponent (let's face it, I'm not going to own Chaox even if he's playing ADC Teemo) incredibly hard. I played one last night and had double my opponent's CS 18 minutes into the game because every time he went in for a last hit I was getting at least 1 auto and often times a Q. Only a really strong opposing support can help deter that.
    She's a bully. Watched some of Doublelift's games and his Vayne gameplay some months ago, really struck it home. Everytime they go in for a last hit, trade. You may miss a CS occasionally, but it's so worth it. It's just brutal as Cait, since you don't even need to fear the retaliation with your range. Pair with a Nunu for fun times. Bloodboil gets rid of you "No-Steroid" problem late-game somewhat also.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Beating Yorick on Renekton, no better feeling.

New Tribunal changes up. Don't know if anyone wants to like super quote it or something, so I'll just leave the link.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post29184148

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to find out how I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    They better reward the IP before they can it though.
    I haven't been paid in a few months :'(
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    They better reward the IP before they can it though.
    I haven't been paid in a few months :'(
    I got mine the other day, after about 2 months of nothing.

And a little off topic: So glad I can play League and not have to worry about account BS like with GW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post

And a little off topic: So glad I can play League and not have to worry about account BS like with GW2.
    Unfairness!

Why? They could as easily hack LoL fansites for account name/passwords.
    One of my LoL names is 'Kuthe' but it's not my main one anymore, and the password is a unique one. But I don't understand the GW2 hate.
    If they got their Authenticators done, it would be simple.
    The email authentication isn't great, but it's better than most things.

I wish game companies could start bringing out either combined authendicators or their own. I treasure my battle.net one. So glad I have it.
    But it's a pity no one else does it.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    New Tribunal changes up. Don't know if anyone wants to like super quote it or something, so I'll just leave the link.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post29184148
    pls no riot i laff 2 hard.

So yeah they have like pointless numbers-rack-up-the-longer-you-play profile.
    With leaderboards that nobody with a life will get above the 50th page on ever.
    And on top of that they're removing IP rewards (instead of fixing pre- and postgame chat)
    My only response is a shake of the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Unfairness!

Why? They could as easily hack LoL fansites for account name/passwords.
    One of my LoL names is 'Kuthe' but it's not my main one anymore, and the password is a unique one. But I don't understand the GW2 hate.
    If they got their Authenticators done, it would be simple.
    The email authentication isn't great, but it's better than most things.

I wish game companies could start bringing out either combined authendicators or their own. I treasure my battle.net one. So glad I have it.
    But it's a pity no one else does it.
    People are just having tons of trouble with their accounts, glad LoL isn't. =D

So yeah they have like pointless numbers-rack-up-the-longer-you-play profile.
    With leaderboards that nobody with a life will get above the 50th page on ever.
    And on top of that they're removing IP rewards (instead of fixing pre- and postgame chat)
    My only response is a shake of the head.
    I didn't really care for the changes either. I don't do it to see this leaderboard, or points stuff. I do it to improve the community and get some IP out of it. We already do a decent amount of their job for them, by telling them what we will/won't accept, so why do we lose the tangible reward from it?

Deleted
    No thanks, I really got quite some IP from it.
    But guess that's OK, what bothers me is to see players permabanned. I really DON'T want to know this. That number is just gonna make me sad and feel bad :<.

10+ Year Old Account

What a fucking joke, if you read the red posts they are considering actual rewards for this, they are giving people in a free game the power to ban people over literally nothing, AND THEN GIVING THEM A REWARD FOR TAKING PART IN BANNING THEIR OWN COMMUNITY.

And if you've read some of the shit that these kids they are catering to, they will ban you for saying absolutely anything that isn't "Nice job!", even neutral stuff is horribly condemned on their forums and is instantly bombard with 30 posts of whiteknights saying 'BE MORE POSITIVE WE TRY TO GET RID OF NEGATIVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU'

---------- Post added 2012-09-13 at 12:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    But guess that's OK, what bothers me is to see players permabanned. I really DON'T want to know this. That number is just gonna make me sad and feel bad :<.
    In november it was 8% of all players, I was one of them, today its probably up to or even above 11%.

They fucking PERMA BANNED 8% of all players.

Think about that for a second, Number of players * 0.08 = totally removed, permanently.
    Last edited by This name sucks; 2012-09-13 at 12:45 AM.

Yeah but it isn't that hard to be nice. Or follow the rules you agreed you'd follow. So whatever. I've yet to be punished at all so no idea what you did wrong. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    What a fucking joke, if you read the red posts they are considering actual rewards for this, they are giving people in a free game the power to ban people over literally nothing, AND THEN GIVING THEM A REWARD FOR TAKING PART IN BANNING THEIR OWN COMMUNITY. (a lot of caps lock here)

And if you've read some of the shit that these kids they are catering to, they will ban you for saying absolutely anything that isn't "Nice job!", even neutral stuff is horribly condemned on their forums and is instantly bombard with 30 posts of whiteknights saying 'BE MORE POSITIVE WE TRY TO GET RID OF NEGATIVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU'

---------- Post added 2012-09-13 at 12:43 AM ----------

In november it was 8% of all players, I was one of them, today its probably up to or even above 11%.

They fucking PERMA BANNED 8% of all players.

Think about that for a second, Number of players * 0.08 = totally removed, permanently.
    You probably got banned for no reason. No reason at all. You seem like a nice person.
    And yes, reward is nice for doing, well you know, work. That takes time, and as you know from Goblins, time is money!
    Last edited by StNimrod; 2012-09-13 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    What a fucking joke, if you read the red posts they are considering actual rewards for this, they are giving people in a free game the power to ban people over literally nothing, AND THEN GIVING THEM A REWARD FOR TAKING PART IN BANNING THEIR OWN COMMUNITY.

Hyperbole is great evidence. What they're doing is empowering their community to enforce the behavior they want to see. Nobody gets banned for "absolutely anything that isn't "Nice job!"", people get banned for being dicks to each other and being toxic in-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Yeah but it isn't that hard to be nice. Or follow the rules you agreed you'd follow. So whatever. I've yet to be punished at all so no idea what you did wrong. /shrug
    You get a lot of random bullshit reports over the course of 2 years, way before they decided they were finally confident enough that they would reveal what people were being banned for (they knew it would suck at the start and there would be collateral damage)

If for some reason you don't believe me go to the lol forums and just read any single thread in there and see some evidence being posted about a guy being banned over nothing and white knight vultures still saying he was offensive or something.

And then realize these self righteous kids, who even say themselves "riot is so sure of the tribunal that if you get into the system you probably deserve to be banned so I trust riot and ban everyone I see in there", are the ones in control of whether or not you can play the game.

---------- Post added 2012-09-13 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    You probably got banned for no reason. No reason at all. You seem like a nice person.
    Read my post above.

---------- Post added 2012-09-13 at 12:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    And yes, reward is nice for doing, well you know, work. That takes time, and as you know from Goblins, time is money!
    If those "oh so offensive" words bother you, well there is a censor ON BY DEFAULT in game.

You're probably one of those people who voluntarily get offended, aren't you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    If someone gets permabanned, they honestly deserved it. It's hard to get yourself permabanned unless you are just a complete dick or you are trying.