Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    So now, whenever champion selection finishes, it never loads the game, can just sit around and talk with whoever is in your group until someone finally leaves.
    When that happens in EUW it means that someone just left, but the server is slow so it doesn't get off the game as fast as it usually does.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I'm hearing servers are down for some regions, can someone explain?
    Only custom games were available in EUW for the whole evening pretty much.. No idea what the cause of it was, but it came right after the Kha'Zix patch.

Deleted
    Oh AP Teemo top, Why are you so much fun?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Irelia and Cho'gath might be a good pick against him, no? Atleast if they buy mr and some gp5 itens they'll be able to clear farms, base and come back for more gold?

I have never went against an ap teemo really so I wouldn't know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Irelia and Cho'gath might be a good pick against him, no? Atleast if they buy mr and some gp5 itens they'll be able to clear farms, base and come back for more gold?

Sivir and Nocturne, could go get free mana pots and attack speed from those little shroomies, however an oracle would help immensely aswell...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post
    Sivir and Nocturne, could go get free mana pots and attack speed from those little shroomies, however an oracle would help immensely aswell...
    Well, I just remembered, you could always take another ap top if teemo goes ap, or change lanes. Cassio, Vlad, Veigar, etc, could kill teemo easily and poke him when he tries to q you or even auto atack you, that would be suicide actually. :P

Deleted

Irelia is quite manageable. She charges in? You blind her after stun and run, if her dash is on CD you can basically free harass her constantly. It's all about placing your shrooms really. Once you get DFG she shouldn't be able to win any serious commitment (if you have ignite). Maxing Q (blind) first against her really helps.

That aside, everyone has a counter.

Going to try flash + teleport soon. Good shrooms + teleport to shroom to finish of enemies = ultimate trolling.

Deleted
    Irelia is quite manageable. She charges in? You blind her after stun and run, if her dash is on CD you can basically free harass her constantly. It's all about placing your shrooms really. Once you get DFG she shouldn't be able to win any serious commitment (if you have ignite). Maxing Q (blind) first against her really helps.

That aside, everyone has a counter.

Going to try flash + teleport soon. Good shrooms + teleport to shroom to finish of enemies = ultimate trolling.
    Teleporting to gank or support bot seems a good idea since he has a lot of movement and he's pretty damn fast to, so the time that the teleport takes is a no bigy for him. Also if the support places a ward on the end of the brush near the enemy's tower it will be easier for you to do a mushroom line, making their chances and movements a lot more thinner.

Ive been away for a while (Ahri release i think) and for some reason i have around 9000 riot points.
    Ive had like 400 from free stuff when i left, the fuck happened ?

Not complaining obviously, just curious ^^

Flash + Ghost on Teemo for maximum trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming NA servers by looking at your location?

If so, I've been hearing about a shit load of problems with the servers. Chances are Riot will take them down for maintenance eventually, possibly say sorry and give you an IP boost if it keeps going on for a period of time. I mean it's not even primetime in the US really right now and the fact that they are having server problems means it's something else and not the amount of players logging in.
    Ya the NA servers were kinda messed up. It was taking about 2-3 minutes after the timer finished for the game to actually start. Some other people were having lag issues with too. I wasn't having any, but a lot of people were saying they were. They took down ranked Qs for awhile too. I guess i'm not too surprised since it's patch day. I wish the servers didn't go splat every patch >.>

Deleted
    I'm currently playing in EUW and the server seems fine, maybe it's just NA having problems?

I'm currently playing in EUW and the server seems fine, maybe it's just NA having problems?
    EUW had these problems yesterday evening/night. Not anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played today, but they were screwed up yesterday. I assume they are better today.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Flash + Ghost on Teemo for maximum trolling.
    Just ghost + ap/as build = u own top:P I am still clueless about countering that, maybe Fiddle?:P

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    One word: SHROOOOOMS.
    I've been playing Teemo quite alot on 4 roles (AD, AP, Support, Top) with some success. Top lane counters would be Mundo, Tryn (AP), Vlad, Jayce. Maybe Kennen, when he gets revolver he will be impossible to trade with and his ulti will be deadly.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    One word: SHROOOOOMS.
    I've been playing Teemo quite alot on 4 roles (AD, AP, Support, Top) with some success. Top lane counters would be Mundo, Tryn (AP), Vlad, Jayce. Maybe Kennen, when he gets revolver he will be impossible to trade with and his ulti will be deadly.
    Never seen an AP tryndamere.
    Hey everyone

His e scales with ap

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Well it's not a competitive build (and champion) but will work in soloQ.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    Well it's not a competitive build (and champion) but will work in soloQ.
    No it won´t it´s just straight out terrible.