Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Freaking Yorick, such a annoying, skill-les champ which just makes you want to kill yourself if you have to go against him.
    That's a bit extreme, but yeah, he is a royal pain.

Although I always hear so much about how annoying he is in lane, no one ever talks about how he is the rest of the game.

Deleted
    Yorick? Dominate lane, be nothing whatsoever after mid game.

I just play Nasus and farm off his ghouls.

Deleted
    I usually go with Irelia against Yorick, riven does okay against him too.

Nasus isn't a bad pick either, since you're able to farm his ghouls.

Jayce also beast the crap out of Yorick too, so I have heard.

Deleted
    We had a Jayce against Yorick.

And yes, the most hated champ for me is Yorick, by far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Yorick? Dominate lane, be nothing whatsoever after mid game.

I just play Nasus and farm off his ghouls.
    What? Ulti your AD carry and instantly become more useful than 90% of top laners.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    What? Ulti your AD carry and instantly become more useful than 90% of top laners.
    Not really.

Just because you ulted your AD carry, it doesn't mean he's going to start doing tons of damage... Not at all, it depends on the AD carry too, not just his ult.

Also, Yorick is not bad mid/late game, yeah, he falls off like Renekton does, I believe, but he's not useless.

Deleted
    Which can get focused down in about 1 second. Ta-da, no ult.

Deleted
    Yorick is proberbly my most hated champion with teemo, but he's easy to kill with a Jungler or solo as Irelia or Darius

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if your ADC sucks so does Yorick.

The only champ I've seen beat Yorick was AD Nid at the world finals. With anyone else you don't beat him, you just don't die and can farm without too much pain thrown your way. Thats the only way to "beat" Yorick.

Deleted
    I'm so happy that I picked up Cassio to practice for S3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Well if your ADC sucks so does Yorick.

The only champ I've seen beat Yorick was AD Nid at the world finals. With anyone else you don't beat him, you just don't die and can farm without too much pain thrown your way. Thats the only way to "beat" Yorick.
    But that's the thing, you don't need to beat Yorick, as long as you can farm, it should be fine because he falls off late game compared to a lot of champions that usually go top.

As long as you can farm, everything should be okay, atleast you should, the rest just depends on your teammates, really.

Deleted
    Your AD carry having a second life is just way better than pretty much anything and other top laner brings. Every single top laner falls off lategame anyways due to the strength of AD carrys,

Deleted
    Your AD carry having a second life is just way better than pretty much anything and other top laner brings. Every single top laner falls off lategame anyways due to the strength of AD carrys,
    Basically, you're saying that every top lane is shit and that Yorick is better than every other top lane champion, simply because you're ad carry gets a second life, which is not true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Basically, you're saying that every top lane is shit and that Yorick is better than every other top lane champion, simply because you're ad carry gets a second life, which is not true.
    Yes compared to all the other roles and the farm they are getting they don´t really bring that much lategame at all. Some supports are even more useful than a big group of top laners without having any items.

Most of them get kited and just can´t do much than be cannon fodder and a distraction for the enemy team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Counselwolf View Post
    ...Blame anyone but the people making rape jokes, asking to see pictures of tits as soon as they know someone is a woman or any of the other myriad bullshit things that happen; because that might mean I have to admit that I and wrong and should change.

Look, there's no doubt that there are other factors to do with social conformity that affect women's participation in gaming, but you have to engage in some serious denial to think that the everyday hostility they experience has no effect. Lol is a particularly glaring example at 90% male (wow is 60% male, for comparison). Wow players and lol players live in the same culture, why the discrepancy?
    It is in men Nature to be competitive.

the only thing you can do in LOL is play a competitive game.

In wow you have all the casual stuff has collecting pets, questing, explore, etc...
    Raids can be quite casual has well if you are Tanking or healing you are not actual competing vs others hell you can be a dps and not compete on the dps meter with others, just do your job well and get the loot.

LOL is just about PVP and competition wow not really it is more about the social aspect of the game.

Are there competitive women out there? Yes
    Are there no competitive Men out there? Yes
    Are there more competitive men then women out there? Yes

Are we more likely to see Men then women on competitive games? Yes
    Is LOL a competitive game? Yes

Deleted
    Yes compared to all the other roles and the farm they are getting they don´t really bring that much lategame at all. Some supports are even more useful than a big group of top laners without having any items.

Most of them get kited and just can´t do much than be cannon fodder and a distraction for the enemy team.
    So, Olaf, Riven and a whole lot of top lane champions are shit because they get kited?

So, basically, if a champion gets kited, he/she is a shitty champion. I like your logic.

Also, I think you're a bit over your head when you're saying that a support, with no items, is better than a top lane champion, with items.

Have you been drinking or are you just trolling me?

Deleted
    Nasus = More Tanky, Health Drain, More Health with ult, Scales super hard with Siphoning Strike = Tankier
    Riven = AoE damage that scales massively with AD, which she stacks. 5 abilities scaling with AD, Stun/Disrupt in W/Q = More damage
    Jayce = Unlimited Poke, 20% of max health as magic damage on E = Poke/damage
    Irelia = Hard Engage, True damage, Stun = Tankier/disrupts/damage
    Olaf = un-CCable. Can run through the entire team to melt the AD carry, True damage, doesn't need to build damage to do damage = Damage/Tankier
    Rengar = Can assassinate the AD carry almost instantly, lots of burst damage = More damage
    Shen = Can split push 24/7, has a global initiate putting pressure on the enemy team. Inherently tanky, has an AoE taunt = Tankier/more disruptive

Yoricks problem is the ghost has little to no resistances (Base) and little health (again, base). It can work well with Vayne with passive true damage, maybe corki who gets a little bit, but other than that you don't do anything. You have no range, so you'll get outpoked. Your ghouls aren't controllable, so it's easy to juke the ghouls (Run into bush, and they run off to attack creeps, pushing the lane) Which makes him easier to gank top. Using the "AD get's second life" why isn't Zilean 100% ban/picked?

Just how I see it

10+ Year Old Account
    I carried a game before as support Soraka, her heal/armor buff help tanks a lot, I saw many Blitzcrank grab a enemy hero (even tank) out of team fight and turn it to 5v1 feast, again defining the game, support can brake or make games too, you are passive to minions, but you should be passive to minions only, not enemy champs too
    Yorick is a champion that counts on someone else completely to be effective, his late game is in general create a copy of his team ADC, if his teammate didn't play well (and he can't help him at all during laning phase), Yorick fail late game
    He is a very good pusher, but Nasus "counter" him badly since he turns Yorick to Q feeder for him
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Anyone got a list for the coming week free champions ? thinking about buying a certain one but not sure if it will be in the free rotation

Last week some link got posted from an asian site on the official forums, hours before rotation goes into action on euw, but i cant find it anymore

Deleted
    If you think support has little impact in this game, don't try to play support at all. My Lux, Janna, Leona, Alistar, Nunu, Sona, Soraka, Nautilus, ... they all carried games.