Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What I love about him is his voice and his talk overall, it's amazing.
    I enjoy how he crawls up from the ground when he respawns.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I enjoy how he crawls up from the ground when he respawns.
    Oh, he does that?!?!?!!? I tried him on the PBE, but I didn't notice that, amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people take normals seriously? I never really understand. I use it to practice to better myself as a player... Baffling.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Why do people take normals seriously? I never really understand. I use it to practice to better myself as a player... Baffling.
    Because hearing people say "Lol, i dont care if I'm feeding, its only normal" is aggrevating.

People take a lot of weird things seriously.

Also, been hankering for some Lee Sin/Shen gameplay lately, but since I'm the "nice guy", I always end up supporting since I'm not fast enough at saying top/mid/jungle/etc.

Although sometimes you call a lane and people just instalock anyway. And surprisingly those people tend to fail hard. -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I don't see a problem with people taking it seriously, the problem is the people that don't even take it normally, if that makes any sense.

Deleted
    Play normal game. Mid 0-8 in 10 minutes. "I dont care, its only normal" <--- usually the excuse of awful people.

Deleted
    It's a stupid excuse, indeed. I don't understand why people use it, if they queue, it means they care... People.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Play normal game. Mid 0-8 in 10 minutes. "I dont care, its only normal" <--- usually the excuse of awful people.
    Mostly germans going "Omg moron it's only a normal dude! xD"

Because your IQ drops to around 45 when you click normal right?

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Mostly germans going "Omg moron it's only a normal dude! xD"

Because your IQ drops to around 45 when you click normal right?
    got to love generalisations

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    got to love generalisations
    He said mostly, he didn't said all Germans, he's not generalizing Germans.

The difference is that you shouldn't take normals as seriously as ranked, since you don't really gain anything or lose anything by playing normals, except IP of course.

But saying "it's just normals" shouldn't be an excuse to go all fruitcake on people, you have bot games for that. Or at the least ARAM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll try fruity things in normals that I'd never even think about doing in ranked. It usually involves me counter-jungling and getting caught.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

The thing that pains me the most is when this happens

"4 Pick: i play top jayce"
    Me: Are you sure man? I mean you can barely speak, also I just checked lolking and you are 0-3 with Jayce... you have 55 games as Graves you want to do that instead?
    "4th pick: you suck fgt, jayce is so good watch pros"

Proceeds to feed. They should go one step farther then "no free week in ranked" in my opinion. You should have at least 20 games played with that champion in regular (AI vs bots, SR regular, whatever) to be able to use that champion in ranked.

Never gonna happen I know, but its a pipedream to not see someone who buys a sale champ and immediately plays them in ranked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    You should have at least 20 games played with that champion in regular (AI vs bots, SR regular, whatever) to be able to use that champion in ranked.

Never gonna happen I know, but its a pipedream to not see someone who buys a sale champ and immediately plays them in ranked.
    It's not a bad idea, to be honest, I would like something that like that happen.

You already need 16 champions to be able to go ranked, I think it would be good if you needed atleast 10 games with a certain champion to be able to play with it on ranked, but I don't know if this would be a good thing or not, but I think it's actually not that bad.

Deleted
    In Normal Blind Pick you should just do whatever the hell you want, that's what the mode is for.
    In Normal Draft Pick however you should at least try to play like someone who knows his shit.
    In Ranked, you ban what you should ban and you don't dick around playing twitch jungle or ap nidalee top.

Me? I play random stuff like Ap Xin Zhao top and solo baron with it, or Jungle Ezreal per example, simply because it doesn't really matter. Unconventional stuff may not be the best but it might throw your opponents off guard and you'll win anyway.
    I personally despise people that demand a support in blind pick though, it's supposed to be a laid back mode; not a mode where you go OMG! THE META OR WE LOSE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    In Normal Blind Pick you should just do whatever the hell you want, that's what the mode is for.
    In Normal Draft Pick however you should at least try to play like someone who knows his shit.
    In Ranked, you ban what you should ban and you don't dick around playing twitch jungle or ap nidalee top.
    Nothing wrong with going Twitch jungle. I have a friend with 20 ranked games with Twiched, 16 wins 4 losses, so far, that's the only champion he has used on Ranked. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/26249394

The players you have seen playing him probably don't know how to play him.

And AP Nidalee top isn't bad, it's just hard.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    God I hate kids like that. It's just a horrible excuses to hide behind because of how horrible you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    ...you have bot games for that. Or at the least ARAM.
    People take shit seriously in ARAM, I was in a game where an enemy Yi went AD (normally you go AP on Yi in ARAM), and he was probably berated by his team for doing that.

And bot games, ugh. People yell at you for KSing, and when people dick around with Intermediate bots and feed them where your team loses...
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-10-26 at 06:19 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    The difference is that you shouldn't take normals as seriously as ranked, since you don't really gain anything or lose anything by playing normals, except IP of course.

But saying "it's just normals" shouldn't be an excuse to go all fruitcake on people, you have bot games for that. Or at the least ARAM.
    While still working towards 30, normals *are* the most serious thing there is. I hate it when people play like shit and just don't care. Of course they still aren't as serious as rankeds, as you only lose time and not rating, but still.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU