Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    And another TT ranked win, same team as the first one. We fought one of the most interesting team comps I've seen yet. Anivia, AD TF, and Renekton. They had stuns for days, but their problem was we were just too tanky to burst down one person in a stun combo before the whole team showed up. We played smart and staggered our initiation to avoid the Anivia AoE stun. It was so much fun. One of the best games I've played on TT.
    Anivia in TT isn't that bad, her ulti is nice if you fight in the jungle, but that's just asking for too much.

From all the info I'm getting, bruiser still reign in TT, but other champions that aren't bruiser do a lot better than before, which is good, especially when late game comes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Anivia in TT isn't that bad, her ulti is nice if you fight in the jungle, but that's just asking for too much.

From all the info I'm getting, bruiser still reign in TT, but other champions that aren't bruiser do a lot better than before, which is good, especially when late game comes.
    Oh yeah, our backup for the Jax player is Graves. My Singed backup was amumu that one game to test, but I'm thinking of grabbing Mundo instead. We don't have a Darius backup yet but I'll probably trade him Singed if he is available and take Mundo. He is gonna pickup Shen though so we could swap there.

10+ Year Old Account

They are doing better and I guess we could see some of those champions in certain team comps but bruisers are still reigning supreme. Maybe they could madreds bloodrazor and put a cheaper item with a similar passive to it.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Oh yeah, our backup for the Jax player is Graves. My Singed backup was amumu that one game to test, but I'm thinking of grabbing Mundo instead. We don't have a Darius backup yet but I'll probably trade him Singed if he is available and take Mundo. He is gonna pickup Shen though so we could swap there.
    I don't know, both Mumu and Mundo are good mid/late game and suck a wee bit early, but if you want damage, I don't know, but Amumu should be better, but then again, Mundo gives a lot of cc and tankyness allowing your team to kill people, I don't know, I guess it just comes down on your preference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    They are doing better and I guess we could see some of those champions in certain team comps but bruisers are still reigning supreme. Maybe they could madreds bloodrazor and put a cheaper item with a similar passive to it.
    They could always put the Razor from Dominion into TT? It's the same item but without the 25 damage item.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, both Mumu and Mundo are good mid/late game and suck a wee bit early, but if you want damage, I don't know, but Amumu should be better, but then again, Mundo gives a lot of cc and tankyness allowing your team to kill people, I don't know, I guess it just comes down on your preference.

They could always put the Razor from Dominion into TT? It's the same item but without the 25 damage item.
    Make it cost less at least.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Make it cost less at least.
    Yeah. I just saw its price now, quite expensive to be honest... It's not even worth buying it, since the passive is nerfed by 50% and you loose 25 damage or more.

Kitae's Bloodrazor

I would like to see this item in TT, or a different/almost similar version of it and more cheaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kitae's Bloodrazor. Does 2.5% compared to Madred's 4%. Even Madred's doesn't help if you build enough MR however. Any decent player should have enough MR to lower the impact of Madred's.

Deleted
    Kitae's Bloodrazor. Does 2.5% compared to Madred's 4%. Even Madred's doesn't help if you build enough MR however. Any decent player should have enough MR to lower the impact of Madred's.
    Still, on an AD carry with a team with no AP, it should do decent damage even if the enemy has a Negatron Cloak, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tested again an AI game TT beginner lvl, exact the same bug, after 2min when minions start (minions start 1:30, the bug start as they clash together), game freeze and stop, I can't log back
    I'll try repair tomorrow, and waiting for ticket answer
    I think I left 6 games total in LoL after over 2000game now, 4of them were bugged-kicked out, 3 of them same day, 2 left because I got fed up from team while I was still lvling
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, I think Rumble would work well on TT. Just thinking for a replacement AP in case of Singed ban, other than Amumu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Just tested again an AI game TT beginner lvl, exact the same bug, after 2min when minions start (minions start 1:30, the bug start as they clash together), game freeze and stop, I can't log back
    I'll try repair tomorrow, and waiting for ticket answer
    I think I left 6 games total in LoL after over 2000game now, 4of them were bugged-kicked out, 3 of them same day, 2 left because I got fed up from team while I was still lvling
    It would be great if those leaves would be Loss Forgiven, considering you and your teammates don't have any fault in that... Though, I kinda doubt it. :/

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 03:52 AM ----------

Hmmm, I think Rumble would work well on TT. Just thinking for a replacement AP in case of Singed ban, other than Amumu.
    Now that I remember it, Gragas does have a nice poke and sustainability, I'm sure he could be good, I don't know.

I heard Diana isn't bad in TT either.

You could always pick Maokai and go ap or just tanky ap.

Galio shouldn't be bad either, dunno.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be great if those leaves would be Loss Forgiven, considering you and your teammates don't have any fault in that... Though, I kinda doubt it. :/

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 03:52 AM ----------

Now that I remember it, Gragas does have a nice poke and sustainability, I'm sure he could be good, I don't know.

I heard Diana isn't bad in TT either.

You could always pick Maokai and go ap or just tanky ap.

Galio shouldn't be bad either, dunno.
    I'm thinking more bruiser than tank, since on TT Singed deals so much damage. I've thought about Mao but he's more control and we'll have to mess with the team comp a bit. Could work if we took Graves though. Galio could work really well as a replacement. Diana doesn't fit our current comp since we need someone who can take a lot of damage and while Diana can take a lot more than normal assassins, she is still squishy compared to Galio or Rumble. Gragas I actually don't think will work to well, because I've gone against a poke comp and we beat them pretty hard. The shape of the new TT makes it difficult to safely poke since an enemy can come from so many different angles without being seen. These are all great ideas though and I'll see what my team mates can do for alternate strats.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    God damn it, I couldnt reply to the Shaco jungle start.... If you start Cloth Armor with Shaco you REALLY are doing something terribly wrong. I ( personally ) go Long Sword + Hp Pot and do perfectly fine. Boots are fantastic aswell depending on your team setup and the enemy teams composition. With my epic Long Sword start, I get flamed all games every games and still kick ass and never drop below 90% hp. I get to level 4 before anyone else in the game and dont drop below 80% - 85%.

Did a TT game for fun yesterday, went with Talon(first time I played him, quite like him), Blitz(first time my friend played him) and Morgana(the friend who played her isn't that good yet) vs Anivia(I still hate the egg), Ashe and Lulu. Even when we got behind, I was able to burst down one if they got gripped, or dive in with ult and kill Ashe and Lulu, or at least get close. Then Anivia would wall me off from my team and kill the shit out of me.
    I really like the Altar mechanic, even though we only ever had one teamfight over them. The map looks great, the jungle mobs really fit the theme as well.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait. You're doing ranked games in TT and people are playing Singed and Teemo? What exactly -are- you banning!?

Also, now I really hate myself for even considering Teemo a possible ban.

--

Sam86, run a repair first. Then try in a few custom games. Those don't count towards LeaverBuster.

Deleted
    Bought vladimir and Le blanc but still didn't use them, same as teemo.
    Won another TT with Riven even if started badly, mordekaiser carried the game, blitzcrank just flamed 100% of the times. (is Blitz supposed to be any good in TT?)
    Tried Riven Jungler in Normal and lost, I was following a guide but I don't really like him as jungler.
    Won 2 ranked with taric support.
    Then played 3 games with 2 friends, good players with more then 1000 games so the level of the game was completely different from my usual elo hell:
    1. Won playing taric support again
    2. Won with Nautilus jungler
    3. Lost with Jayce top vs AP WW

10+ Year Old Account
    I am having a hard time seeing any sort of use for Blitzcrank in 3s, tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Tried Riven Jungler in Normal and lost, I was following a guide but I don't really like him as jungler.
    Oh god why.
    Anyway, check this route.
    Riven jungle route, details do matter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Oh god why.
    Anyway, check this route.
    Riven jungle route, details do matter
    Ops, her...gonna read that...

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 11:51 AM ----------

Ok watched that, I knew about the using of q but I tried to give to kassadin also my first blu so I started red and then I screwed my lvl 4 I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Ops, her...gonna read that...

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 11:51 AM ----------

Ok watched that, I knew about the using of q but I tried to give to kassadin also my first blu so I started red and then I screwed my lvl 4 I guess
    Yeah you could get red first, but you have to level W 2nd so you can do a level 2 gank on bottom/top depending which side you start on.
    But generally a level 4 clear is best.
    http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...en-build-guide
    That's the guide I used for jungle riven, it's pretty in-depth and explains quite nicely why you should build certain items/times to start your Q for the next camps. Also has a gank/countergank/level 2 gank video in there.
    I recommend reading it.