Deleted
    Caitlyn, like Ashe and perhaps MF, needs that Nunu to become a force lategame. Without it, a Trist or Kog or Corki or Ez will outdamage and oututalise them. But with Nunu they do fine imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I'm going to agree. She can make it very difficult for the enemy ADC since she's a great laner. And if played correctly, you can shut them down and end it before her weaker late game has to face the opponent's stronger late game. Easier in low ELOs I'm going to guess since shes nowhere in pro-play.
    She wass used in a few matches at NA Regionals, so that's not entirely true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    She wass used in a few matches at NA Regionals, so that's not entirely true.
    Really? o.O I must of missed that game, would of been interesting to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by samhazza View Post
    Really? o.O I must of missed that game, would of been interesting to see.
    Dignitas used her twice in a poke comp. First was that 76 minute game against CLG. It's amazing that they pull off that win. The second time was against TSM. That time they got stomped though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Dignitas used her twice in a poke comp. First was that 76 minute game against CLG. It's amazing that they pull off that win. The second time was against TSM. That time they got stomped though.
    I should of really watched the other games, only really watched TSM since they are the only ones in the NA scene that interest me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone tried Twitch recently after the expunge buff? I'm finding him to be quite powerful because since his early game is now better he can go into mid game usually if played properly without losing the lane. His ultimate is so good late game when tiamat is built and is a great carry for winning team fights. His stealth gives him an attack speed steroid (it always has) and even if they enemy has oracles it doesn't matter, just play him like a normal AD carry and position yourself using stealth for the steroid.

His lategame is very powerful... That ultimate is all I have to say. Also don't forget that his cask is very good at opening fights where it's just 2 people roaming the jungle because chances are the enemy doesn't have oracles and you can get the jump, throw the cask, 6 stacks if you have already built attack speed and just expunge to victory. Six stacks stay on after expunge so it's basically like an ignite since it deals true damage.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I did. I don't like him.

His escape is clunky. His steroid is clunky. Neither is available when you want it.

His W is okay, but slightly awkward. His Expunge still does not hit as hard as it should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I did. I don't like him.

His escape is clunky. His steroid is clunky. Neither is available when you want it.

His W is okay, but slightly awkward. His Expunge still does not hit as hard as it should.
    Give him a few more games. He just doesn't really shine till his build comes out but then out of nowhere he just is awesome.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Hmm, would it be profitable to buy two rune pages for 6.3k ip? I only have 3 :\

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Hmm, would it be profitable to buy two rune pages for 6.3k ip? I only have 3 :\
    If you plan on playing any serious ranked, yes.

I have 12 now and could use a couple more.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Give him a few more games. He just doesn't really shine till his build comes out but then out of nowhere he just is awesome.
    I didn't switch to Twitch straight after his remake. I played him quite a bit before that already. He's currently clunky as hell. Solcrushed is looking at patching him up and it's very needed.

Quote Originally Posted by samhazza View Post
    I should of really watched the other games, only really watched TSM since they are the only ones in the NA scene that interest me.
    Dignitas does some crazy stuff sometimes, and CLG is pretty solid all around, so both teams are worth a watch when they play.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    If you plan on playing any serious ranked, yes.

I have 12 now and could use a couple more.
    Well, I had 1359 raiting @solo q , but I got down because ... err, eune. I was planning to get to EUW and try some there, if the community is better there, then yes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    He's also super fun in Dominion where you save Expunge a bit in the first fight up top so that you can make sure you get the kills, then you'll have enough gold to make yourself OP

Has anybody played against a Syndra yet? She seems pretty weak (or maybe people just don't know her well)
    She's pretty good from what I've seen. Queued a bunch of games alone and obv there was the new champion day players that made her look bad, but once I started playing with friends who don't suck, I could gauge it better. Her poke is super good and annoying and that ultimate does a shitload of damage. If the person can manage the balls and land stuns, it's pretty devastating for ganks. She can also clear wraiths pretty quickly decently early, so getting extra farm is easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Well, I had 1359 raiting @solo q , but I got down because ... err, eune. I was planning to get to EUW and try some there, if the community is better there, then yes.
    It is, go for it if you got the money, switching servers definitly made me enjoy this game a lot more.

great euw servers down just when i wanted to start playing...
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyna View Post
    great euw servers down just when i wanted to start playing...
    Surely you dont mean this?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Surely you dont mean this?
    no idea how you come to this conclusion sir^^
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least you're in position 1!

Nevermind.
    Last edited by Theodon; 2012-09-14 at 07:33 PM. Reason: fixed the issue.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Deleted
    For just a moment.