10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    "RP sales have been temporarily disabled for a planned maintenance".

Hmm, maybe patch or Nami release soon?
    Not necessarily. If it were a patch, they would have announce server downtime.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't really care all that much?
    I'd rather they add new aesthetics like ward skins or just skins in general than fiddling with the graphical fidelity when it's already fine.
    Looks are an EXTREMELY important factor to the champs I'm willing to play. As much as I like Taric, he's so ugly I refuse to even touch him until he looks like an actual character instead of an amorphous blob of polygons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    I think I could find it, if that is any worth to you. And sorry for not finding melee with pretty much only clickable slow and autoattack boost fun.
    No need to apologise, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I just hate it when people start telling others not to play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    No need to apologise, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I just hate it when people start telling others not to play it.
    Go to a solo queue, choose a champion that isn't played by the pro's or enough pro's. Get raged at. The amount of times I get raged at for picking Twitch and Shaco is tremendous, it can get pretty bad, especially when I choose Shaco.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Looks are an EXTREMELY important factor to the champs I'm willing to play. As much as I like Taric, he's so ugly I refuse to even touch him until he looks like an actual character instead of an amorphous blob of polygons.
    I don't want to say your priorities are messed up.
    But your priorities are messed up.

Deleted
    True.

I mean, how can you not love that hunk of a man?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks are pretty important to me also, honestly. I never was interested in Safari Caitlyn. Then I saw Chinese Artwork. Now I want the skin.

I still pick which champions I play based on looks and such, even within my main role. I like my Heroes pretty :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never got why people get caught up over champion models. I mean they are there, but I don't even look at them while I'm playing >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    True.

He's rich too.
    Hey everyone

lest we forget tier 5 paladin taric is in every sense of the word, a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    As much as I like Taric, he's so ugly I refuse to even touch him until he looks like an actual character instead of an amorphous blob of polygons.
    WHAT! Now you're just being silly.

(He's my favorite support!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    lest we forget tier 5 paladin taric is in every sense of the word, a man.
    Of course, you just forgot 2 letters, a "w" and an "o"
    While look is lovely, I consider it bonus and still play the champ the game need, actually I rarely claim any role now since I find I can ADC with Ezreal or Graves or Vayne (weird I suck as corki but I simply don't pick him), I can play any role also I prefer most Jungle or mid
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I'm totally over ribbons at this point. First it was green, then red, then green again (lost red), then all ribbons were gone for two days, then it was red again, and now today I don't have any ribbons again.

Just blah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I've never got why people get caught up over champion models. I mean they are there, but I don't even look at them while I'm playing >.>
    That's one of the reasons why Urgot and Trundle were considered to be design failures by Riot.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    True.

Because he's not a man. He's a disgusting blob of polygons like I said. I'm using every other support except him because his model is hideous. I cannot wait until they fix him up because he has a really relaxing voice and useful set of skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    WHAT! Now you're just being silly.

(He's my favorite support!)
    I'm not being silly. He moves like...some kind of giant footed robot. Bends his entire torso in a 90 degree angle to swing his hammer. He's not pleasant to look at. And that cape? And the HAIR? It looks like its been geled with glue so it doesn't bend or flow. Ew. And those feet are 100% worse than Nid's. At least Nid's legs/arms/torso were round instead of boxy like Taric.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Most people do though. I'll be playing with my casual neighbors and they'll be like "dude look how Olaf badassely swings his maces around in circles!" (Pentakill Olaf) That shit's important. Looks and visuals are what sells champions. A HUGE chunk of normal/casual/average joes won't be playing an ugly champion no matter how good they are. When Urgot was deemed OP, he was nowhere near as popular as Rengar's popularity or Jayce's. Because he's ugly as shit. Some of the older champions are hella effective, but they have boring models, animations, spell effects and voiceovers. The majority do not want to deal with that.
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2012-11-29 at 10:00 PM.

Deleted
    I'm still waiting for Jax nerfs. Riot, when exactly is this happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    He's rich too.
    Yeah, outrageously rich. Truly, outrageously rich.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    That's one of the reasons why Urgot and Trundle were considered to be design failures by Riot.
    I love Trundle's model :/

Deleted
    Well considering they changed their art style before Ezreal, I don't expect any update for him soon. But honestly, he could be cooler if his hair looked a bit more detailed (and same could apply to Riven who appears to have some weird horns if looked from distance). I am sure however, that Ezreal really needs to be next in slpash-art batch...

Taric will be extra cool, because we just have no idea what it will look like (Current model already differs a lot from splash art in my opinion).

I want to be good at Jax, I have the Shaco effect with him. If he is on my team he feeds and is a free kill- if he is on the other team he is invincible, and can 1v4.

Besides uploading Lolreplay, is there anyone good with Jax give me any tips? Mostly Runes/Masteries/build (i realize this is all going to change in a week) besides the cookie cutter builds on solomid?