ARAM I have two... Anivia and Ashe. The Anivia one was... odd... we were chasing all five down and I got a wall stopping them because they got blocked by a destroyed turret. I then dropped the ult (which really doesn't do all that much damage) on all five of them and suddenly, PENTAKILL. I don't even know how. They all literally exploded.

On normals, I have one... Vayne. I KSed 5 times. None of the kills were even remotely close to being mine.

Deleted
    I've only got two pentas so far, both in normals. My first was with Twitch and it just happened during a teamfight while blindly auto attacking with my ult activated. The second one was as a cleanup playing as kha'zix I believe. But my team did all the work there and I just kept on jumping on people till there where none left.

10+ Year Old Account
    No pentas. I've gotten several Quadras and several Pentas stolen. : \

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Pfft, all my friends be like "aram pentas don't count!". But I got them with Sivir and Sona, without even killstealing
    Pfft, all my friends be like "3v3 penta don't count!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

0 Penta or Quadra this season but i did had 2 penta(??) last season with Ahri

so far this season is assist penta for me since im supporting/jungling most of the time
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

So here's the question for everyone... has anyone gotten a Legendary Kill? That's any multi kill over 5, whether death timers are short enough to allow you to kill people multiple times in the timer or there are revives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    So here's the question for everyone... has anyone gotten a Legendary Kill? That's any multi kill over 5, whether death timers are short enough to allow you to kill people multiple times in the timer or there are revives.
    I remember playing against troll 5v5 team (3 of them had revive+ghost, and these 3 was: heca, rammus and zillean) and someone on our team got like 6 or 7 kills in a row (due to final teabag on fountain and enemy reviving with Homeguard boots and trying to escape base)
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I've not scored a penta in ranked, just a quadra with WW. Im usually jungle/top/support though so I rarely do enough damage to score pentas. Saying that I once scored a pentakill with a tanky Nocturne, I had double dorans shield and a giants belt and got a penta, good times. ARAM has a couple of my pentas, the Noc one, Anivia and a Vayne one. Normals Kog'maw, Katarina, Karthus, Ashe and Orianna. The Orianna one was probably my best, my team died leaving me in a 1v3 and I killed all 3 of them to claim my penta, I really wish I'd recorded that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never gotten a penta in ranked, but I have several in normals, two as Pantheon, one as Kayle, one as Kennen, and a couple as Graves. I have had several stolen from me, including one last night as Ezreal. I was so freaking close!
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Deleted
    3 pentas on my main account, 2 with anivia, 1 of those two in ranked

Deleted
    I think I've gotten 3 pentakills ever, one of them was in ARAM as Fiora, one was as Malza in a normal, and the last I think was as Kassadin in normals also.

But then again, normally I play tanky junglers or supports, rarely do I play top/mid (or god forbid ADC, I can only play like Graves and Kog at a non-Stone V level) as I'd rather give the position to one of the million players crying for the role.

Although I end up regretting my decision quite often.
    "Mid or AFK"? Generally reads as "Mid, die twice, blame jungle, troll/afk/flame"
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2013-11-07 at 06:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Taric omg you are initiator stop sitting in back!" Wow, if i could knew it earlier, i would steal all farm from that adc to get tanky items and play initiator

10+ Year Old Account

Edward rejoins Gambit Gaming! The Support Carry is back!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardly surprising. Ed was back in Europe and has been duo queueing with Alex pretty much non-stop since.

//edit: Wow... that interview with Edward is pretty damn telling.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2013-11-07 at 07:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Hardly surprising. Ed was back in Europe and has been duo queueing with Alex pretty much non-stop since.
    He also can't really join any other team because of his Russian citizenship. I'm not sure on the legality stuff but my understanding is that because he is Russian he wouldn't be able to stay in a gaming house outside of Russia. Someone who understands that better could explain it a lot better.

Kinda funny though since I'm pretty sure at some point they said Edward would never be coming back.

Deleted
    What happened to Voidle?

10+ Year Old Account
    His contract did not get renewed.

Deleted
    Quick random question.

Been playing Evelyn lately to try and get an understanding of all junglers. I know I'm supposed to be quite greedy and chase down the kills in lanes but what am I supposed to do come late game team fights? I've been ulting in then trying to dive the ADC to hit my E then spamming Q but half the time I'm just getting melted if my team don't react quick enough. Is there anything else I should be doing team fight wise?

Well, Evelynn is an assassin, so you really just lurk around and wait for someone to initiate, then when people are fighting, you sneak in and murder their MVPs.

If you go in too early, they'll be too ready to focus you, and if you go in too late, they'll have taken out people in your team.

Deleted
    You don't go in first, she's not an intiator.
    You wait for your team to initiate, then you flank them and throw down your ult, zoning/killing their carries afterward.