Deleted
    Is Elise still viable as a jungler?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Is Elise still viable as a jungler?
    Still has some of the best ganks in the game, clears like a baws, can be made quite tanky :P

Elise is very viable. She's just not one of those "perfect" junglers, but she is very good.

Deleted
    Ok some odd thing:
    I decided to make smurf for future if I ever wanted to play one,so yesterday I went to LoL site and registered new account,got email saying "congratz and welcome to LoL etc." . Ok I try to login now and it say that password or name is wrong,so I went to password recovery, entered exactly same name I registered and got in email from LoL, says such name doesn't exist, well I went to register gain with same name and email(maybe there was some mistake or something) and when I try it says name and email already in use.
    So I'm bit confused here.

WOuld write ticked to support,but they're useless have submitted 2 tickets to this date none got answered...
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-03-09 at 01:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Ok some odd thing:
    I decided to make smurf for future if I ever wanted to play one,so yesterday I went to LoL site and registered new account,got email saying "congratz and welcome to LoL etc." . Ok I try to login now and it say that password or name is wrong,so I went to password recovery, entered exactly same name I registered and got in email from LoL, says such name doesn't exist, well I went to register gain with same name and email(maybe there was some mistake or something) and when I try it says name and email already in use.
    So I'm bit confused here.
    Wrong server.

Deleted
    It's NA server,I checked while registering and I try to enter game/recover password in NA site versions.

Deleted
    It's NA server,I checked while registering and I try to enter game/recover password in NA site versions.
    Then I have no idea, considered contacting Riot support?

Deleted
    Really doubt that they would even answer,as I said submitted two tickets to support till now,one is about 2 months ago and still no answer(both were constructive with everything clearly explained) and nothing.
    Well but I might try.
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-03-09 at 01:28 PM.

Deleted
    Really doubt that they would even answer,as I said submitted to tickets to support till now,one is about 2 months ago and still no answer(both were constructive with everything clearly explained) and nothing.
    Well but I might try.
    You mean ingame with the client right?
    I never had good results there. I think I did it via their website, got a responce fairly quickly.

Deleted
    Hm yeah,ok I'll try via website.

Deleted
    Hm yeah,ok I'll try via website.
    Here's a link if you need one~
    Also, good luck :P

Deleted
    Thanks,just submitted request,now to see what happens.

Deleted
    Thanks for answers guys

Deleted
    Some Riot posts concerning AP Ezreal, Soraka's passive and support passives in general for the curious. And Gladiator Draven celebrating the Italian launch/localisation of LoL, but I think Infighter already posted about it earlier.

Posting again because no one saw or didn't wanted to answer lol

Im kinda wanting a new Rune page And i have 3800 IP AD Marks And quints Armor seals Mr glyphs, Magic pen Marks, AP quints And some lvl/AP. What should i get?

Also im quite interested in Blitz but he is always banned lol and also Leona And i kinda lack supports
    Last edited by Durmindo; 2013-03-09 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Posting again because no one saw or didn't wanted to answer lol

Im kinda wanting a new Rune page And i have 3800 IP AD Marks And quints Armor seals Mr glyphs, Magic pen Marks, AP quints And some lvl/AP. What should i get?

Also im quite interested in Blitz but he is always banned lol and also Leona And i kinda lack supports
    From what I see that you have, you need AS Reds, Armor Reds, maybe some Armor Pen reds. Gp10 Quints and Movement also seem good. Other things to consider are Magic Resist per level glyphs and Hp per level Seals.

Get Leona, if you're in the elo where Blitz is banned every game, you might as well buy her instead.

Deleted
    Elise and Singed. Probably the most succesful top lane champions this tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    From what I see that you have, you need AS Reds, Armor Reds, maybe some Armor Pen reds. Gp10 Quints and Movement also seem good. Other things to consider are Magic Resist per level glyphs and Hp per level Seals.

Get Leona, if you're in the elo where Blitz is banned every game, you might as well buy her instead.
    Thank you... and also where the fuck do i get all this IP lol?

Deleted
    Playing a lot, I guess. Just let it flow in naturally instead of thinking of it as a grind. I'll admit I personally wanted to strangle Riot for making the movement speed quintessences cost 2050 IP each, but life's more enjoyable now that I'm just happily playing and unlocking new champions as I go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Thank you... and also where the fuck do i get all this IP lol?
    Play a lot of games!
    No seriously, there's no other way. ^^

As far as I know, Dominion gives the best IP/win ratio if you're hell bent on farming IP rather than having fun.