Thread: 11-11-11

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    I haven't either.
    same here. is it some sort of game?

I expect I will have to work on 11-11-11, since I have a crappy job where I work 6 days most weeks... so yeah, nothing special...

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    It is only the biggest RPG coming out this year. Follow up to Oblivion.
    never heard of that one either.
    Last edited by mrbadxampl; 2011-06-07 at 02:02 PM. Reason: to quote two people
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Skyrim and Minecraft.

Also alot weddings.
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    So then! My 21st birthday this year shall land on Friday, November 11th, 2011. I'm a government worker, and that's veteran's day, so that already means I get a long weekend. Plus, a new movie that seems to be a sorta demon/numerology/psychological type thriller. May suck. May be awesome. I'll see it anyways since it's my birthday.

Then there's some people saying that a meteor is going to almost hit earth. Then there's some people saying the world will end, having something to do with references to 11 as a special number in the book of Daniel (I think...)

But what do you guys think? Don't turn this into a religion flame fest. It will only demonstrate your own negligible intelligence. I just wanna know if anybody else has anything going on 11-11-11, or any predictions as to what might happen.

Personally, the only chances I see of my world ending are if I get a little too much Southern Comfort in my veins and tackle another fire pit.
    That's my Birthday too OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim? is that one of those Bethesda games where every NPC has the same voice actor and the story is kinda weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lezarin View Post
    no idea what skyrim is
    Let me enlighten you.

Edit for the guy above me. There are hundreds of NPC's in Oblivion, do you honestly think Bethesda should spend time and money getting a different voice actor for every single one?
    Last edited by suttie; 2011-06-07 at 02:12 PM.

Do you know what happened on 11.11.1111 ? That's right. Nothing xD