God, I can't believe this thread died out!

Time to start talking!

Also, I don't care about spoilers, I'm not going to make a gigantic text and then have it in black so wtv I type is always spoilers, keep that in mind.

I'm just going to make a small recap of what happened so far, nothing too big, on the manga not on the anime, I think I'll do that later, I don't know.

In the last few chapters all we have been seeing is who Tobi was, we found out it was Obito, we found a little bit of his childhood and what happened to make him the way he is. After that the fight, Obito and Madara against Kakashi, Gai, Naruto and Bee, resumed, and that's all we have been having so far.

I'm just going to speak about this chapter now.

So, this chapter starts with the Hachibi firing a Tailed Beast Ball on the Jubi, to our surprise, that shit ricocheted! XD I never thought it would do that. I thought it would just make a little explosion but I guess not, that did really surprised me. xD

Then we have a moment where Naruto pushes Kakashi away from him, so he won't get damaged by the Jubi and then Obito proceeds to think of how much Naruto resembles him. I hope this doesn't mean that Obito will regret his decisions in the end and go "good" guy. *Prays*

Apparently, both the Kyubi and the Hachibi and have ran out of chakra and are restoring it now.

Now, this part is when we see Naruto resort to his KageBunshin, we haven't seen him doing that in a while, not exactly. I love the part where Madara says "You're just disorderly coward." and Naruto is all like, "What?", and he says "You're just incompetent.", I bet I'll laugh a lot at this part when it comes out in the anime, like, in a few months... <.<

Obito sees himself as a useless Shinobi, this is one of the things that made him the way he is today, then he proceeds to say that he will make Naruto Hokage in he makes the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Now, this is the most confusing part for me on this chapter, not exactly, but did Ino use her Hidden Jutsu on the Jubi or Madara/Obito to make the Jubi fire the Tailed Beast Ball somewhere else? I think that's what happened but I'm really not sure.

Oh, and of course, help arrives! This is probably the most exciting part for a lot of people, all divisions arrived at the scene of fight with the Jubi, now let's see how things will go... I expect a massive jutsu combo from everyone, and the Jubi won't be affected by it, I'm sure. xD

Also, the sensing water polo isn't keeping its shape because the Allied Shinobi Force is all at the same place, right? I still don't understand how that thing works! =p