Power Auras - Caith UI

Hi, I recently wrecked my entire UI and started over. Instead of spending 5 hours customizing something else I didn't like, I installed a package. CaithUI, it seems out of date as the author has stopped playing. Its functional and works for the most part, some errors but I can get by them. For some reason the Power Aura's that came with the package does not work. Not sure what it is, but I deleted it and re installed it. I had to go through my WTF folder and delete all of the Power Aura files from there as well.
    What I'm actually interested in is the Power Aura's strings for priests, from this UI package. I have looked up and down quite a few forums, but in all honesty 500+ pages of threads with the word "Power Aura" is a little too much and I don't think any of them have what I'm actually looking for.

If anyone could export these strings for me, or even let me know how to fix the files for the original from the package to get the addon to work, it would be GREAAAATLLLYYYY appreciated.

Updated: 02-16-2011... Ill try pulling the Power Aura WTF files out of the package.

That didn't work. It breaks the addon when I try to replace any of the WTF files for Power Auras.

It shows up in my list of addons, shows up on the menu to turn them on, ACP, also shows up when I go to Interface>Addons ingame, but when I click on it, its just a broken piece of what looks to be the aura creator, but its unclear and scattered.
    Last edited by Rocap; 2011-06-11 at 06:13 PM.