Calling all Barbers!!!

So, I know I know, people are going to come in this thread and say the usual "don't ask a bunch of WoW nerds on WoW forums" but I like these forums, so yeah. And I know this thread may be a little vain, but w/e, I actually care about my hair! :P

My hair has grown extremely long. My plan was just to grow it out as much as I could and then when it's long enough, decide how I wanna style it.

So this is how it looks currently:

More face, less hair:

I don't really want a short hair style, hate that kind of hair, want something different but not too different. I was thinking maybe... Aragorn?

Would that... work? Could my kind of hair actually be cut/styled so that it would look like that?

Or anyone have any other suggestions? Open to everything :P

My hair has grown extremely long
    Nonsense, it's not even down to your shoulder. Shorter than 90% of the males I know.

Deleted
    Fringe doesn't equal length dude. And aragorn? loads better hair styles to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    Nonsense, it's not even down to your shoulder. Shorter than 90% of the males I know.
    Well I guess just the front then. I could grow it longer I guess... It's really just the front, it's so irritating. Everytime I walk around in public it's always bouncing around in my face and I constantly have to flick it to the side.

---------- Post added 2011-06-12 at 12:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by coldstrife View Post
    Fringe doesn't equal length dude. And aragorn? loads better hair styles to be had.
    Any suggestions?

15+ Year Old Account
    I had as long hair as you a few weeks ago, but then I cut it short, wanting to grow dreads now, though, I think they look awesome

You hair isn't that long, mines down to my shoulder blades by now.
    Grow it longer! And grow a beard! I demand it!

10+ Year Old Account
    i keep aiming to style mine somehow, not sure, as said, that's not long, mine used to be down to my belly button, down to my tits now though :P

(male, so not actual tits :P )

you should keep the length as it is, but maybe shorten the front a bit. Doesn't look too bad on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, that's not too long bro. ;3

If you plan to get it longer, just be sure to eventually get a trim. Trimming your hair gets rid of split ends, which are inevitable.

You might want to get your hair thinned too. Might do wonders for you.

To get wavy hair like that, you'll need a hair curling iron. Of course, you won't be curling your hair into curls, but curlers can be used to make your hair wavy. It'll probably take a lot of practice and experimentation to get it the way you want it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    You hair isn't that long, mines down to my shoulder blades by now.
    Grow it longer! And grow a beard! I demand it!
    so you basically look like this then?

i see...RUN KIDS RUN!

Quote Originally Posted by MintJam View Post
    Nah, that's not too long bro. ;3

If you plan to get it longer, just be sure to eventually get a trim. Trimming your hair gets rid of split ends, which are inevitable.

You might want to get your hair thinned too. Might do wonders for you.

To get wavy hair like that, you'll need a hair curling iron. Of course, you won't be curling your hair into curls, but curlers can be used to make your hair wavy. It'll probably take a lot of practice and experimentation to get it the way you want it though.
    I see I see. Is this what they call a perm? (Never got a perm, not really sure what it is)

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep your hair how it is. Only trim the ends a little bit.

It looks good on you.