If it was up to me...

...videos on the internet would NOT have commercials.

What would you change? If it was up to you.

Deleted
    I would stop pointless threads.

videos on the internet have "commercials" so that the people creating the videos can earn ad revenue. a lot of people make a living off this

10+ Year Old Account
    If it was up to me, I would keep comercials so I wouldn't have to pay the website for providing free content.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

I've never seen a commercial on internet videos.

Deleted
    I would remove comment sections from everything. It spawns retardation.

I could contain the stupid on forums instead.

Because the 10 second advertisement ruins my day.

I would jail all QQers.

Deleted
    Actually, I would change this too.

Great, now I feel guilty because I use Adblock Plus and haven't seen a commercial on internet videos in years.

Wait, I don't even have a conscience... guess it's all good now. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyPete View Post
    I've never seen a commercial on internet videos.
    You haven't watched much on Hulu or Youtube have you? I understand the reasoning behind them I just wish they were either shorter or less frequent.

Great, now I feel guilty because I use Adblock Plus
    Some of the ones on Youtube seem to be tied in with the player so you almost have to see them(some of them you can skip) or you can't watch the actual video.
    Last edited by Dedweight; 2011-06-11 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    You haven't watched much on Hulu or Youtube have you? I understand the reasoning behind them I just wish they were either shorter or less frequent.
    In his defense, where I live we are not allowed to watch Hulu and Youtube has no commercials when using Adblock Plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    I do but I have AdBlock Plus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Great, now I feel guilty because I use Adblock Plus and haven't seen a commercial on internet videos in years.
    Don't feel bad, I use it now too - think of all the millions of people that still use Internet Explorer.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff View Post
    Don't feel bad, I use it now too - think of all the millions of people that still use Internet Explorer.

Oh god, I quit using IE in 2005

I'd make politicians responsible for the nonsense they create or fail to prevent despite better knowledge.
    Personally responsible.

It's one thing if something fails to work out as expected, but i can't stand it when they insist on a ridiculous course of action despite knowing better or everybody and their dogs telling them that it won't work.

i'd make people be able to express their ideas without getting thrown shit at them every.single.time for not following the rest!

I would make all American beaches topless tolerant for people under the age of 50. Strictly enforced for 50+.

I would make it so companies were more open with progress on things. I understand why its not done, but for example I would want game developers to be able to share more about what they are working on.

If it were up to ME, I'd round up all the idiots who complain about trivial shit like commercials on internet videos while a third of the world doesn't have access to clean water, much less youtube, and have them publicly executed.