Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    no, i actually hate braids with a passion, imo this is the hottest hair style a woman could have(well something along similar lines)
    http://gimps.de/pictures/albums/user...short-hair.jpg

edit: reason bieng there was this girl in my class years back with similar short hair that slightly covered part of her face and the hair was kind of spiky at the tips and went around completely....needless to say i got stomped by just her hair.
    and sweet mary joseph this one too
    http://www.my-hair-style.com/wp-cont...yles_bangs.jpg
    what can i say? i got a soft spot for blonds tonight.
    Last edited by Toho; 2011-06-12 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karosene View Post
    Is that a mannequin?
    Could be, I have no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends, now I HATE pigtailed braids, but I do think long braids (Like Lara Croft's) a very feminine and practical, especially side ones that hang over the shoulder. French Plaits are pretty sophisticated too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Most unique, fashionably acceptable appearances are wonderful on an already beautiful girl/woman.

boys having opinions on girls hair fashion.
    Males are attracted to females, right? Therefore there is no problem dwelling in feminine activities. Doing manly activities as a man, with other men is what should be considered, gay.
    Last edited by BlueGender; 2011-06-12 at 05:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hippie in me really digs dreadlocks >_>

Deleted
    It depends on the girl. If it's a beautiful girl(from the viewer's point of view) it wouldn't matter how she put her hair, in braids, long, short, in the form of a bird nest...

I don't really like pig tails though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Erh... it depends...if the girl can pull it off, then alright, it can make them look cute, but never "sexy" in my opinion.

Deleted
    I would associate braids more with younger girls really - like 5-12 year olds.... braids just look a bit wierd IMO if an older girl is wearing them :|

It depends for braids, but usually I don't like them.

However dreadlocks, you are pretty much destroying your hair to look stupid. I am male and have long hair, and making dreadlocks would probably be the last thing I would want to do with my hair...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It depends... I've seen one or two little braids placed in some girls' hair and it does look nice indeed, but normally not so much. I prefer shoulder-length red hair, the best kind.

marvelmaster
    me toooo^.^

nope, i have looked at the pics in the thread, seen them irl, and i think they are not appealing at all.

long straight flowing hair is what i like on a woman, not braids. never braids.
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    How does washing one's hair have anything to do with braids?
    Oh I know loads of people who are all like, I HARDLY NEED TO WASH MY HAIR. I HAVE BRAIDS. LOLOLOLOLOL. That's why :P