Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well for once blizzard does something right in a while..

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol the new cloak.
    They just rounded out the bottom.
    WHOOP DEE DOO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, still has the melee relic costing 1250 points, while the other relics cost 700. I assumed this was a mistake when the original VP loot tables were posted a few weeks ago, but now I'm wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Xombo View Post
    So for spriests/boomkins/ele shams, there are 2 easily obtainable 378 trinkets, a 378 cloak that looks pre-heroic BiS (hit + haste), a 378 belt and TWO 391 rings for all incredibly low prices. 6 amazing epic items all from an easy faction grind?
    That is raid rep ala ICC rep, BT rep, etc.

It probably WONT be fast and who knows, maybe revered > exalted wont even be awarded from trash and possibly even from normal mode bosses.

Oh and those two trinkets? Suck. From ele PoV, Volcano >> both by large margin and even normal Theralion would be better than the crit one and probably on par with the spirit one... depending on how spirit heavy will be the rest of the 4.2 gear, because honestly, even in 359 gear, you have so much spirit you actually reforge out of it anyway. Heroic Theralion is just flat out better. Even possibly heroic Bell

For the "easy <faction> grind" you get 365s

Deleted
    You don't need to be in combat to change to a fire kitty - you can just right-click on the staff!

Deleted
    I'd be so pissed off when I can't be a fire kitty once the weapon is replaced next tier.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not gonna be happy with Cat druids until we get Nom Nom Nom back. Just sayin!

4real though...FIRECATZ

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna get that staff so I can rub it in Druids faces...and mostly because it's probably BiS for me as a Survival Hunter :P

Deleted
    gunna be fun to see how many druids reroll feral just for the staff even if they cant play kitty to save their life

any information on how t12 is obtained? (tokens, valorpoints, both, combination, etc)

Wow, that's friggin' cool. I was hoping to see this as a glyph, but then everyone would have it.

Still, I hope this thing works even if you don't have it equipped. Once we all hit level 100, I still want to see this pop up periodically on people who were lucky enough to get it while it was available.

If a feral cat 'uses' the staff while it's equipped, they gain the form "permanently" (until they die/unshift/etc). 2-hour CD on the item.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of the ocean for 7 months out of the year
    Quote Originally Posted by autopsy View Post
    only while in combat means no 'AFK' showing off infront of the AH.. whats the point
    Nice to see a weapon i'll keep in my bags for expansions to follow.

...oh you have thunderfury mr. warrior, we'll *BOOM* I'm a flaming kittie. In your face
    1) Taunt random chicken in org
    2) Get in combat, dont right click.
    3) ???
    4) Profit

10+ Year Old Account
    Use trinkets... disgusting

Deleted
    So, err.

The melee relic (ret paladins, dps dks) has 128 str, 83 crit, 86 haste and a prismatic socket.

The str ranged (dps warriors) has 128 str, 81 expertise and 88 hit. No socket. I wonder where we get that 40 str that ret paladins and dps dks have to get from their relic.

(And yes, I play a warrior. If that wasn't somehow completely obvious.)

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bah! I so so so want to build a new computer, but my economy just doesn't match :-(

Quote Originally Posted by bigyin109 View Post
    gunna be fun to see how many druids reroll feral just for the staff even if they cant play kitty to save their life
    This is so true, it makes me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by manos1234 View Post
    this will make druids squeal with joy
    I really really think this is to discourage every druid ever from going boomkin in hopes of the legendary staff haha, seems to be working
    "OP might be on to somthing. I once walked past an alley and I saw atleast 4 Blizz employees beating a man that had on a Rift T-Shirt. They started shouting racial slurs that had no relevance to the man himself and when they were done... they dropped a 2 month prepaid card on his bleeding, beaten body...." Zonas

Hey sweet, my new hunters staff, I may get several just to avoid having to repair every now and again.
    Oh, druids, DIE IN A FIRE, I made a funny

Deleted
    that staff just makes me wanna start a druid...