BS and Living Ember

Has there been anything on what Living Ember is? I hope it's not some rediculously overpriced mat.

Quote Originally Posted by krúgor View Post
    Has there been anything on what Living Ember is? I hope it's not some rediculously overpriced mat.
    Most of us are thinking it's the http://www.wowhead.com/item=49908 of the Firelands, coming from bosses and badges, it's will be expensive when it comes out. Very expensive.

There goes getting crafted items =[

Quote Originally Posted by SegenThePally View Post
    Most of us are thinking it's the http://www.wowhead.com/item=49908 of the Firelands, coming from bosses and badges, it's will be expensive when it comes out. Very expensive.
    So far the Living Ember have not been put on the Valor point vendor sadly. If it stays this way the price on Living Ember will skyrocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningStick View Post
    So far the Living Ember have not been put on the Valor point vendor sadly. If it stays this way the price on Living Ember will skyrocket.
    Do we even know whether Living Embers will be BoP or BoE?

Deleted
    Seen first living Ember on EU-Eonar AH yesterday priced at 250 K, so as long as they will not become available from vendors I don't see many players crafting anything from the patterns they have obtained

Quote Originally Posted by Cavecat View Post
    Seen first living Ember on EU-Eonar AH yesterday priced at 250 K, so as long as they will not become available from vendors I don't see many players crafting anything from the patterns they have obtained
    way to necro a post when its covered already in 3 others...