Poll: Do you think the starting portion of the Dragonswrath quest should have been changed?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    It's kind of irrelevant, I mean you are going to have to kill current bosses eventually anyways. If you can do that you can certainly kill the T11 bosses.

Although honestly I don't really care about "proving you can kill the old bosses". For one, if you can kill the relevant bosses, who gives a damn about the irrelevant ones. Making you go back and do old bosses to get a new item is a pretty big contrivance too. I mean Blizzard has been trying to move away from stuff like that as it is.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    What if Blizzard said, "alright, you have to do T11 to get the quest when 4.2 launches regardless of whether or not you've done it already." Then you'd hear everyone whine that they shouldn't have to clear old content the first week of new content. This s basically the same thing for rerolls. Their guild shouldn't have to spend the first week of firelands running T11 just to get their casters on the quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm usually not against giving more casual players access to new content but i think a legendary item should require at least some sort of past achievement to acquire, it shouldn't just be bought it should be earned.

If people didn't clear T11, I highly doubt that will be able to obtain the final version of this staff. Just saying... So honestly it doesn't matter. Not counting re-rolls from 4.1 to 4.2

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it really doesnt matter with the nerfs to tier 11 the content will become obsolete anyways. So forcing people to do it has just as much point as just giving everybody the quest from day one. Or in this case kill a molten giant in the firelands raid. The thing that for me is important it the fact that the legendary is really hard to get. It will cost you alot of gold (atleast 9000 gold + all raiding cost ofc) and alot of time.

Eh, you still gotta kill Ragnaros to complete it, so the baddies won't be seeing it this tier either way