Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    While map and mail animations are not even on the scale of importance, it's still pretty neat I think.

Edit: The 4.2 trailer is really... blah.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2011-06-16 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Trailer released after post.

15+ Year Old Account
    well the last one was flagged as test before this one that just went up but the two before that were both release client so they tecnichally were on a release test for more than just the last couple days. i am hoping that it is next week as i cannot stand the current content anymore and would like a breath of fresh air

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    You may be able to ignore a flashy Fire Phoenix, you might not be swooned by Nozdormu's mortal model... but can you resist the TEMPTATION of map animations?!
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Deleted
    I'm glad Blizzard has its priorities straight. Map animations > making new playable content. Everybody knows that :X

Deleted
    Firelands trailer = hot.

Angry Mookin! I would play that game if it was real. @u@

Also, I find it quite ironic what Thrall said about the world dying out.
    Last edited by Renwin; 2011-06-16 at 07:23 AM.

Deleted
    Too cool,too cool

Deleted
    ok first off commenting on the trailer.

"look around you, this world is dying." YES YES WE ALL NO WARCRAFT IS DYING AS A GAME.
    and dude get yourself a chick with some hair she is fuggly as hell.

The map animation is a nice slap to the face to all enh shamans waiting for some changes. Gotta love blizzard!

Doesn't this mean that the patch is most likey on the 21st? Considering that Blizzard wouldn't release a patch trailer without the actual patch being very close.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    The map animation is a nice slap to the face to all enh shamans waiting for some changes. Gotta love blizzard!
    The map animation was in the 4.1 ptr. It's been around for months. I'm also sure the people who design the animations are the same one who tune your fucking class, too, right?

Stop your damn whining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I join ragnaros? I want to see Ogrimar and thrall destroyed :].

i doubt the new build was only map animations, it was probably more related to this

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...-schedule-6-15

i suspect encounter bugs that needed to be addressed with a client patch are what affected this new build.

WOW that is DEFINITELY my new favourite patch trailer

This works out, now I might actually get the Sinestra trinket.

They are adding more minor stuff to the patch and pushing it back .... WHY?! Will the game fall apart unless we have a new map animation?!

Normally when Blizz do this, they push patches back for a tactical reason. Something like a new patch or content for another game. Lets see ...... RIFT patch 1.3 is on the 22nd of this month. That is the reason why we won't see it next week.

So, Thrall is Batman now?

Hmm, I still think it'll be the 21st. It'd just be good timing, adding in the Firelands the same day the Fire Festival starts.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The map animation is cool, I guess. It's one of those "oooh that's a nice touch!" moments.

As for the trailer. That was pretty awesome.

Deleted
    Whats with all the map animation sarcasm? I really like the idea,first time when I see it